In search of that one movie ?

Marc

FH is my second home
Brings a tear to my eye. One of my closest in game friends and one whom I drank under the table irl ;) My enduring memory of him was at Blackpool pleasure beach when we were about to go on the big dipper. James was like "Whats all the fuss about, the drop aint that big". 3 minutes later when we were hurtling down the drop he was screaming "b'jeesuz, B'JEESUZ!"

Brings back so many memories seeing me and my guildies in that photo. Best guild ever. Having 50+ guildies online and all working together was great. If someone needed help with an epic, there would be 30+ people there at a drop of a hat.

Me and james with a load of ugly sluts

http://www.forum.tsohost.co.uk/images/Blackpoolfest 2004/2004-08-01/100_0071.JPG

James with a pint for me and a coke for himself

http://www.forum.tsohost.co.uk/images/Blackpoolfest 2004/2004-08-01/100_0076.JPG

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Does anyone have my video by any chance? :p Pretty sure it's just titled 'Samaroon.avi' (or whatever file extension it had).

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
Brings a tear to my eye. One of my closest in game friends and one whom I drank under the table irl ;) My enduring memory of him was at Blackpool pleasure beach when we were about to go on the big dipper. James was like "Whats all the fuss about, the drop aint that big". 3 minutes later when we were hurtling down the drop he was screaming "b'jeesuz, B'JEESUZ!"

Brings back so many memories seeing me and my guildies in that photo. Best guild ever. Having 50+ guildies online and all working together was great. If someone needed help with an epic, there would be 30+ people there at a drop of a hat.

Me and james with a load of ugly sluts

http://www.forum.tsohost.co.uk/images/Blackpoolfest 2004/2004-08-01/100_0071.JPG

James with a pint for me and a coke for himself

http://www.forum.tsohost.co.uk/images/Blackpoolfest 2004/2004-08-01/100_0076.JPG

LOL, gamby will ALWAYS be missed!!!!

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
there was a champion that i had a few duels with... he was rr7-8 his name was tja-something i forgot his name T_T , anyone got his movie

also looking for Stalky's and Wing's movie

Septina

Part of the furniture
there was a champion that i had a few duels with... he was rr7-8 his name was tja-something i forgot his name T_T , anyone got his movie

also looking for Stalky's and Wing's movie

Tjallebong? :p

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Nah what ya wanna see is ''Deception 1.0'' coming to a movie theatre near you in afew weeks xD

Omg, I have a feeling that I'll be the in the intro, the start, the point of no return, the ending and the credits :p

CorNokZ

Tjalle should do a new one tbh.. Saw him wtfpwn 3 scouts last night :p

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
I actually had the movie in my collection so if you still need it give me a yell. :p
The Tjalle movie that is. ;)

Can u host it somewhere? I'd like to see alot of dumping again lol :)

Tjalle should do a new one tbh.. Saw him wtfpwn 3 scouts last night :p

Going to work on a new one when cluster hits if this laptop can handle it.. and it was 5 fyi: scout, scout, caba, and two tanks i don't remember classes of :m00:

CorNokZ

I could have went in for the easy kill..!

But I was too afraid :(

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Anybody care to upload "teh_dynamic_duo" if they got it. Would be really nice

CorNokZ

If you find me an easy to upload ftp server I have it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom