Important - Radar Accusations

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
aika used radar when we roamed in LD... And never told us when we had inc :(

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
aika used radar when we roamed in LD... And never told us when we had inc :(

No one ever radar killed my toons :( Although I saw one try, was so obvious, was stealthed on my ranger and we could see this alb tank roaming rather suspiciously around the middle of nowhere looking and turning somewhat strangely. We'd been stealthed for 20 mins, bit strange tbh but nvm, was a long time ago in OF :p

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
fair

Do not post radar accusations on this board. Take them to RightNow.

Discussing Radar is OK as long as it's not just spam/flamebait, but keep the names/guild names etc. out of it.

If you believe someone has seriously cheated, the WORST thing you can do is to post on FH. GM's need proof, and if someone sees themselves posted about on FH, they'll either stop, or become far more cautious and thus harder to catch. So please, if you seriously think you see someone cheating, sent it to rightnow, and then keep quiet about it.

Edit for some unimaginative people:
This includes accusations of using other third party cheats and stuff like hiding in walls yadda yadda - post it to RightNow. If it's something that RightNow/GOA are meant to deal with send it to them.

:iagree:
I would add also any accusation of RP farming since some people posted it, it harms people names and mostly not true (please moderators don't let this happen) rightnow e-mails should take care of these, don't flame people about game "cheat" in forums (i never did)

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
Popping stealther at the old RvR hib dungeon

No one ever radar killed my toons :( Although I saw one try, was so obvious, was stealthed on my ranger and we could see this alb tank roaming rather suspiciously around the middle of nowhere looking and turning somewhat strangely. We'd been stealthed for 20 mins, bit strange tbh but nvm, was a long time ago in OF :p

could be, although once Devastador (smitor) was playing with rest of guild in ciber room long time ago, when he suddenly said he saw something at marfach caverns room's wall, he went there (we were like saying "what the hell he smoked lol?) and he used PBAOE cleric DD (he was like 44 smite or somthing) and... PoP! lurikeen NS:ninja:, we killed him, and were surprised, maybe he unstealthed or stealthed just when Devastador saw him, dunno, but no radar or any stuff on our nooby smitor friend LoL ;)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
:iagree:
I would add also any accusation of RP farming since some people posted it, it harms people names and mostly not true (please moderators don't let this happen) rightnow e-mails should take care of these, don't flame people about game "cheat" in forums (i never did)

Errrr accusations of RP Farming and being accused :lol:

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/rvr-discussions-38/207617-kamorrista-2.html

You Admitted to RP Farming in that post so the accusation was TRUE and you made youself guilty of it :lol:

Soulja

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
Errrr accusations of RP Farming and being accused :lol:

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/rvr-discussions-38/207617-kamorrista-2.html

You Admitted to RP Farming in that post so the accusation was TRUE and you made youself guilty of it :lol:

Soulja

No, maybe you missunderstood, i meant to say i did "farm" rps dueling at PoC (was ironic), so it was legal and it was dueling with my hibs vs enemy albs, anyways u said:

Soulja_IA said:
That has hurt my eyes dunnow WTF you wrote there lol

so i guess it is fair u missunderstood, but please stop acussating again :p

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
No, maybe you missunderstood, i meant to say i did "farm" rps dueling at PoC (was ironic), so it was legal and it was dueling with my hibs vs enemy albs, anyways u said:

so i guess it is fair u missunderstood, but please stop acussating again :p

OK think I ask Lokeh if he still got that screenshot of you RP Farming you toons.

Soulja

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
jesus...

OK think I ask Lokeh if he still got that screenshot of you RP Farming you toons.

Soulja

Show that off or shut up imo... :p anyways as said here, this is not place to flame people and look for trouble, harming reputation and community, these things should be solved at Rightnow/mythic/GoA

whatever... u sure a nice guy, just seem u don't like me :p

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
I was there at the end, and also saw you RP farming you own toons at the entrance of Alb PoC just up the hill before you port out, with someone called Galiliao Galilea or some random name like that. And also standing in an open tower with an alt or friend hib, doing tower quests rinsing it for rp's or something in the same tower. I couldnt care less but with these constant bumps and posts like above, I had to say something.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
kamorrista - you registered here 5 years ago, didn't post much at all for 5 years and then suddenly when GOA no longer run the game and we have no association with it at FH you pop up bumping old posts and whingeing like a little baby.... Please calm your behaviour down and chill out.

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
kamorrista - you registered here 5 years ago, didn't post much at all for 5 years and then suddenly when GOA no longer run the game and we have no association with it at FH you pop up bumping old posts and whingeing like a little baby.... Please calm your behaviour down and chill out.

About old posts i already explained and said sorry to everyone that i didn't know it wasn't allowed and could annoy people, about whine, well if someone acusse me about false things i had to do something about it, in the other hand i aprecciate your service as moderator, but calling "little baby" doesn't contribute to good climax aswell, if u review the posts i never was unrespectful with people, and please notice before and after i "bumped" old threads i also posted mostly "normal posts" and other topics (not only 1).

Finally I'd like to add that seems everyone can tell me about it, but didn't see a post from moderators telling someone who used rude language or negative climax issues to stop that behaviour (about the posts i commented), I think it's not because I'm not that veteran on FH, should be no differences about rights and things you should respect between "rookies" and "veterans", but still annoys in my humble opinion.

thanks again for your comprehension, and sorry for the inconveniences again.

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
ah, well...

I was there at the end, and also saw you RP farming you own toons at the entrance of Alb PoC just up the hill before you port out, with someone called Galiliao Galilea or some random name like that. And also standing in an open tower with an alt or friend hib, doing tower quests rinsing it for rp's or something in the same tower. I couldnt care less but with these constant bumps and posts like above, I had to say something.

Do i have to explain everything? well watever, i'm sorry madmaxx, but GalileXXX isn't my char or anything, not my toons, about tower i think you are confused, maybe 1 day i was repairing twr and decided /peace with hib for some reason i can't remember now, about "constant bumps" sorry again, but if u say things like this i have to explain when it is wrong, and again sorry for the inconveniences it might caused to you

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Finally I'd like to add that seems everyone can tell me about it, but didn't see a post from moderators telling someone who used rude language or negative climax issues to stop that behaviour (about the posts i commented), I think it's not because I'm not that veteran on FH, should be no differences about rights and things you should respect between "rookies" and "veterans", but still annoys in my humble opinion.

We have seen the multitude of reported posts you have sent through, and action has not been taken because in our view the behaviour of others has not been particularly strong or nasty, just regular criticism or mild insults which users should be able to handle for themselves. If the moderators were going to take action on all of the behaviour like that on these forums we'd have no people laft to post! Please try to simply ignore such material.

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
We have seen the multitude of reported posts you have sent through, and action has not been taken because in our view the behaviour of others has not been particularly strong or nasty, just regular criticism or mild insults which users should be able to handle for themselves. If the moderators were going to take action on all of the behaviour like that on these forums we'd have no people laft to post! Please try to simply ignore such material.

Ok thanks, at least i see you worry somehow

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I remember someone was rp-farming their own toons (hib -alb) towards the end of dyvet. I don't remember who it was though, however gallileo something rings a bell somewhat.
I remember some albs started leveling hib chars all of a sudden and getting some weird rps in odd hours.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
if this is true, its one of the saddest things I heard in my life :(
how pathetic can some people be

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
If you didn't bump old posts, maybe peeps wouldn't bother repeating old accusations?

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
again

If you didn't bump old posts, maybe peeps wouldn't bother repeating old accusations?

Well i'm sorry AGAIN like the n00b i am at FH i didn't know was something forbidden and that would bother or annoy people, already said more than twice sorry to all of them, in general & one by one, thanks anyway for the advice tho maeloch m8.

Anyways i repeat that kind of "acussations" and stuff should be fixed at rightnow/Mythic (whenever the moment had or has to be), many innocents can be harmed about gossip. :twak:

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie

Yes, first "rightnow" it before harming innocent people

Aika said:
I remember someone was rp-farming their own toons (hib -alb) towards the end of dyvet. I don't remember who it was though, however gallileo something rings a bell somewhat.
I remember some albs started leveling hib chars all of a sudden and getting some weird rps in odd hours.
if this is true, its one of the saddest things I heard in my life
how pathetic can some people be

Yes, and Galileowhatever has nothing to do with my toons, they are not my chars/acc, so please, can u stop flaming me? thanks, /hug :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom