FH news Important Announcement

Yaka

Part of the furniture
meh you guys have no creative sense

cuntsofdeebs.com is a far more worthy title

also if someone finds deebs poor 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 liters of redbull down his gob it may just about raise an eye-lid

but tbh id love to see BW revived. wernt game ok for it to be used for this forum in the early days? im sure i remember TTD or deebs mentioning it

Athan

Resident Freddy
but tbh id love to see BW revived. wernt game ok for it to be used for this forum in the early days? im sure i remember TTD or deebs mentioning it

Yes, my recollection is of Deebs saying GAME were happy to hand the domain/trademark over, but Deebs wanted a fresh start.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Weird nothing from deebs after putting out the important message stuffs imo

Poag

m00?
Deebs is alive, reading and responding to PMs.

I'm assuming a fair few people have put through suggestions/offers to him. Hes probably reviewing the FH options before posting again........

.....or hes face down in a puddle of booze.......both equally likely...

gohan

FH is my second home
I'll donate the million dollars I have in the stock trader game!! You're welcome!

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Trem is the only person who is allowed to have a shed :p

Dave the shed is still going strong, his knob head metal sister is an absolute bell end though. All rusty and shit :eek:

On an even more serious note (I know), Deebs you are not alone in this, just tell us what we can do and we *will* sort it either by funds or by hosting.

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
I echo what has already been said any way I can help I will

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So then. Friday approaches. Does anyone know what's going on yet?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Agree, would be nice to know where we stand tbh...either way.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Guys, he specifically said he didn't need any donations. Finding a suitable HOST is the only thing that matters.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yes but people need more info to go on than "need a host" you can buy hosting for £50 a month or whatever, would that do? etc

soze

I am a FH squatter
Guys, he specifically said he didn't need any donations. Finding a suitable HOST is the only thing that matters.
Money can fix most problems even if it only renting a temporary host to store the site while a longer term solution is found.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy

Essentially we've been told there is a crisis, everyone wants to help but there's been no further information and no indication there has been a response to anyone since the initial post. It is, at the least, curious.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
...and in 4 days FH will apparently be switched off with nothing being done about it. After however many years of BW/FH, people obviously want to know what is going on.

If Deebs can't or won't do anything to save it then perhaps it's time to pass it on to someone willing to do it. People have offered to help both financially and with hosting, asked what is required and been met with silence.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
that's being agonized over Raven, perhaps more so than you know. if you haven't already, please join / like / lick / tickle the Freddyshouse page on Facebook. That's fairly actively looked at by both Mystic G and myself. More to follow.

Fweddy

FH is my second home
I know nothing about hosting (Or the internet, really) but any help I can give, I will.

Also I hope Deebs is ok!

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
that's being agonized over Raven, perhaps more so than you know. if you haven't already, please join / like / lick / tickle the Freddyshouse page on Facebook. That's fairly actively looked at by both Mystic G and myself. More to follow.
This!

We cannot emphasise this enough, whether you prefer IRC or Twitter or Facebook please make sure you hook yourself into one of these so that you stay with us for the ride. At this time we're hopeful that Deebs has already done the necessary to safeguard FreddysHouse, which would explain the un-announced downtime the past few days. If not, myself and TdC will do what we can to keep the good ship green afloat.

If all else fails, make sure you save yourself a copy of the :eek: smiley so in years to come you can show your grandchildren a tiny little speck of something they won't understand or care about.

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
Essentially we've been told there is a crisis, everyone wants to help but there's been no further information and no indication there has been a response to anyone since the initial post. It is, at the least, curious.

He has responded to my PM about hosting. Nothing were decided. Just a quick thanks and that he will let me know if my offer was interesting. Haven't heard anything after that.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
If all else fails, make sure you save yourself a copy of the :eek: smiley so in years to come you can show your grandchildren a tiny little speck of something they won't understand or care about.

Oh i saved and locked that up in a fireproof safe many many years ago. :)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I've no idea how facebook works.
I thought I could go the rest of my life as the only person on the planet who doesn't have a Facebook account and never will
Shit

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom