FH news Important Announcement

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
the entire facebook application and infrastructure is set up just so we can talk about you behind your back, Lamp :D

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Thanks
Looks like I'll have to eat this chocolate cake all by myself

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
John-Cleese.jpg

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Imagine The boobie and bootie threads being lost for Good
oh The humanity!!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Those 2 threads alone have helped to boost Kleenex's profits.
Marks & Spencer also report record sales of socks...

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Ill have to make another account..if I join using my real faceache account uou may find out that Im not as cool as you think I am.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So. Are we going to be around tomorrow?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
If all else fails, make sure you save yourself a copy of the :eek: smiley so in years to come you can show your grandchildren a tiny little speck of something they won't understand or care about.

Copied to desktop -> got an empty usb stick -> now a usb stick that has only that.

TEmpted to get a safety deposit box for overkill :p

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
So. Are we going to be around tomorrow?
Yes, I have just spent over £1200 on new infrastructure (server, firewall etc etc) at a new host. To put that in perspective there are 16 active subscribers, that is £192 per year. Do the math but one thing, this is the last year that I make a huge loss on FreddysHouse. This time next year? Who knows.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Come on mother fuckers. Put you hand in your pocket.
FWIW, ever since FH was started there has never been enough money to pay for hosting without me using my own money.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Done.

Utterly correct prompting from Raven too...

This should be in General tbfh.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
FWIW, ever since FH was started there has never been enough money to pay for hosting without me using my own money.

Rather than a set fee for subscriptions, you should have (what a lot of free sites have) a donate section that users can give as much as they feel is worth it.

Just a thought. I would happily donate my pr0n collection, but I don't want you to be lighting cigars with £50 notes and driving around in a Veyron just yet :rolleyes:

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Rather than a set fee for subscriptions, you should have (what a lot of free sites have) a donate section that users can give as much as they feel is worth it.

Just a thought. I would happily donate my pr0n collection, but I don't want you to be lighting cigars with £50 notes and driving around in a Veyron just yet :rolleyes:
I actually have an addon which does that, just need to iron out the bugs and I can make it live here. Pr0n hmmm, gifv!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Just rent Edmond out to Japanese businessmen, tell them his arse is like a wellie and I'm sure you'll be minted in no time :p

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
The lack of response is so loud, I applaud those that gave, especially @Edmond, I guess from the response, 4 members, thanks :) Unfortunately it is not enough.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
The lack of response is so loud, I applaud those that gave, especially @Edmond, I guess from the response, 4 members, thanks :) Unfortunately it is not enough.
I'm not sure that everyone would have seen this, so bookface time.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Post this on all the active sections, consider bringing ads back... whatever it takes. Don't think I've renewed my sub, but I don't get reminders anymore either.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Post this on all the active sections, consider bringing ads back... whatever it takes. Don't think I've renewed my sub, but I don't get reminders anymore either.

I wouldn't mind the ads, I just ignore them anyway, and if it helps then all the better

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Stick something in general. All those tweenagers can pay a little!

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Ive subscribed but willing to pay a bit more if needed.

Would hate to see FH dissappear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom