FH news Important Announcement

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Dear all,

2 weeks today RIPE will be taking back the IPv4 address range that FreddysHouse use. This means that I need to find a new host to carry forward the green otherwise FreddysHouse will go offline for good.

If there are any of you that can help in the hosting of FreddysHouse please contact me via PM.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Grim. Can't help with the hosting but I can donate a little something come payday next week if it will help.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Please DO NOT donate money, I need hosting. Thanks tho :)

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Sorry bud, nothing to add regarding hosting; could donate some now that I'm finally earning again but as hosting is the issue... the prospect of FH going down saddens me. :(

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
What do they want it for?

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
I would donate literally to the spam thread alive.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Can you give a little more info of what is actually needed?

Don't you own the freddyshouse domain name and whatnot, would it not be a case of just switching to a new server?

(Total noob regarding this shit)

Yaka

Part of the furniture
not sure i can help out hosting wise, but any thing else you may need help with just ask

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Amiga dont you have a server mate?

If there is anything us ad a community can fo Deebs, please tell us. A life without FH would be like a life without masturbation. I need my daily fix

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
i r confuse, why cant we throw money at this to fix it ? ;f

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
sorry bro I took my entire internet presence off the web a while ago and I has no symmetrical line so offering space from home is not in the cards :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Just throwing this out there, but you could contact the camelot unchained guys. They'll have servers, you have established forums. Could go official CU forums and keep stuff alive with that.

Maybe a stupid idea, but won't hurt to suggest ;)

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Just throwing this out there, but you could contact the camelot unchained guys. They'll have servers, you have established forums. Could go official CU forums and keep stuff alive with that.

Maybe a stupid idea, but won't hurt to suggest ;)

CU have their own forums... but Im pretty sure MJ wouldn't mind hosting a little extra.. I imagine forums won't be -that- demanding?

Ono

Part of the furniture
I'm with others here in not knowing exactly what is needed but happy to help financially where I can.

Bogblob

Fledgling Freddie
A friend asked me if i could host you, i would be willing is it possible to talk to you some more to find out what you need ?

Mike

Chilly

Balls of steel
If it's just an IP allocation, lets just buy a new lump. If it's server kit, lets sort that.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
From the gist of deebs' initial post I'm guessing its not just a case of getting new IP addresses, its the whole IPV4 to IPV6 thing as well. I wasn't aware RIPE were actually taking address space back (I'd love to know how they're choosing)

If it's just an IP allocation, lets just buy a new lump. If it's server kit, lets sort that.

I think it might be both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom