I'm quitting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
p0x said:
Seeing the ops keep "people" like you, sko, krypt, najwa, snoz and the german virus-spambot armada away - piffy made quite a good job picking ops (xcept for ard :p).

Anyways, incase you forgot it already, you got banned for saying something nasty to an op, then spammed me in PM with bollocks about how crappy that op was and how you would like to beat the op up, which lead to you getting permabanned :OD

tbh p0x it was me and another that suggested put the channel in +r :| not piff

and if i remember rightly it was something along the lines of you saying "would you if i was loch" then i replied "if you were loch id beat you up" that was in main channel having a laugh ¬¬ altho its alot different when an op does something like that because it doesnt matter! cause they are all l337 and powerful :)....well not really just a couple of people with nothing to do irl so they sit playing online games in the hope of being uber and even more elite than another person :( i mean cmon really ....you go for a job interview and what do you say ? "OMG gimme the job i have 10000 lvl 50s and 10 rr10l10 chars"....counts for nothing irl p0x doesnt mean zip :clap: just shows those people were sad enough to sit there and do it while becoming smug and child like ¬¬

infact it went exactly like cs! :p at the very start of daoc people got on alot better with each other... until everyone started hitting 50 and going to emain then the insults and stuff started flying "omg spam" "omg i got killed by a lucky blah blah" was exactly the same in cs from the alpha/beta to full game you really noticed the difference in player attitudes

anyway enough of this shit its not worth it

Buliwyf

Fledgling Freddie
SoulFly said:
Amusing, now we actually abuse our status? This is some great stuff. We must idle on the channel and kick & ban people just because it's fun and never help!

Ignorant fool ;)

I for 1 dont like op's like you either.... does that make me an "Ignorant fool" also ?

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Grimsonwarshadow, you're so full of shit you make sko look cool.

Buliwyf, Should I care what you think? No I shouldn't and I don't.

You can't jump into a conversation as an outsider and take stuff out of context now can ya.

sko

Loyal Freddie
The way SoulFly defends himself reminds me of a hysterical woman throwing vases and milk cartons around the house and screaming in desperation.

:clap:

MTMag

Fledgling Freddie
SoulFly said:
You can't jump into a conversation as an outsider and take stuff out of context now can ya.

Yes you can. I just did.

well I havent taken anything out of context as I dont actually think it is possible with this thread

Cyfr

Banned
Hi m8s.
I'm glad i'm perm banned, you now have a channel owner thats more afk than a dead dog, op's who are in the national epenis race and better yet, if there were any normal people in the channel they would have long left by now so the majority of the channel is made up of total retards :D
Couldn't give a crap what flames you give me because the ones who usualy flame are the same ones who make up the majority of daoc.prydwen ;)

Good going piff on getting out :clap:

Oh and no matter how many nasty words we exchanged sko, I still find you funny and wub you! :D

p0x

Fledgling Freddie
GrisomWarshadow said:
well not really just a couple of people with nothing to do irl so they sit playing online games in the hope of being uber and even more elite than another person :( i mean cmon really ....you go for a job interview and what do you say ? "OMG gimme the job i have 10000 lvl 50s and 10 rr10l10 chars"....counts for nothing irl p0x doesnt mean zip :clap: just shows those people were sad enough to sit there and do it while becoming smug and child like ¬¬

Soooo, people with ops are child-like, unemployed people with lots of rr11 daoc characters?..... You make less sense than my old avatar.

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
sko said:
The way SoulFly defends himself reminds me of a hysterical woman throwing vases and milk cartons around the house and screaming in desperation.

:clap:
I'm sorry to break this illusion of yours, but I am in nowhere close hysterical nor am I desperate.´

You can all try to gang on me. At the end of the day, you'll all end up beaten up :]

MTMag

Fledgling Freddie
ah methinks my post was taken wrong.

me not gang up on anyone, just thought it would throw people off the falmes for abit...

won't try again.....

sko

Loyal Freddie
SoulFly said:
I'm sorry to break this illusion of yours, but I am in nowhere close hysterical nor am I desperate.´

You can all try to gang on me. At the end of the day, you'll all end up beaten up :]

Aye mate, you would kill us with your pirate scarf aint that so. You're a big bad mofo tbh. And yes you are desperate cause your excuses and the "I don't care" - you don't got no pokerface - is so way out there you sound like you're trying to prove something. What exactly is that?

MTMag

Fledgling Freddie
I am right in thinking this was a goodbye from IRC thread right ?

how exactly did the childish mudslinging start ?

and couldnt this be done in PM's ?

anyway I don't even know why I care.

have fun with the schoolyard banter

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
sko said:
Aye mate, you would kill us with your pirate scarf aint that so. You're a big bad mofo tbh. And yes you are desperate cause your excuses and the "I don't care" - you don't got no pokerface - is so way out there you sound like you're trying to prove something. What exactly is that?
It's a figure of speech thing. People who threaten others with physical force online are retards.

I have absolutely nothing to prove. Some stupid kiddies fighting over some pointless matters online and calling others kids is just over the line of being silly ;)

So entertaining.

Sparrow

Fledgling Freddie
GrisomWarshadow said:
tbh p0x it was me and another that suggested put the channel in +r :| not piff

and if i remember rightly it was something along the lines of you saying "would you if i was loch" then i replied "if you were loch id beat you up" that was in main channel having a laugh ¬¬ altho its alot different when an op does something like that because it doesnt matter! cause they are all l337 and powerful :)....well not really just a couple of people with nothing to do irl so they sit playing online games in the hope of being uber and even more elite than another person :( i mean cmon really ....you go for a job interview and what do you say ? "OMG gimme the job i have 10000 lvl 50s and 10 rr10l10 chars"....counts for nothing irl p0x doesnt mean zip :clap: just shows those people were sad enough to sit there and do it while becoming smug and child like ¬¬
If I actually gave a damn about your opinion I would be deeply offended because thanks to my illness MMORPGs are all that give my life meaning.

sko

Loyal Freddie
SoulFly said:
It's a figure of speech thing. People who threaten others with physical force online are retards.

I have absolutely nothing to prove. Some stupid kiddies fighting over some pointless matters online and calling others kids is just over the line of being silly ;)

So entertaining.

You're actually dissing yourself. Sarcastic excistance.

Sparrow said:
If I actually gave a damn about your opinion I would be deeply offended because thanks to my illness MMORPGs are all that give my life meaning.

an opinion that wasnt directed at you...

MTMag said:
I am right in thinking this was a goodbye from IRC thread right ?

how exactly did the childish mudslinging start ?

and couldnt this be done in PM's ?

anyway I don't even know why I care.

have fun with the schoolyard banter

think it started when i read the part about me which i wasnt happy about :S i mean asking for help then finding my name being said on a forum as a "stupid clueless" person i mean :S how did you get that? i only asked for help tbh lol :mad: so blame me i guess

SoulFly said:
Grimsonwarshadow, you're so full of shit you make sko look cool.

Buliwyf, Should I care what you think? No I shouldn't and I don't.

He just did :| and tbh the only people that have said they liked you was who? piff/loch and maybe 1 or 2 others im sure there are alot more that really dont like you as much as the rest of us :eek2: such a mediocre op :clap:

SoulFly said:

:) come beat me up soulfly :) id like that very much

Sparrow

Fledgling Freddie
GrisomWarshadow said:
:) come beat me up soulfly :) id like that very much
I'm sure there must be a medical term for having sexual fantasies involving a bald Finnish guy beating you up.

sko

Loyal Freddie
Can I stand in the background and look grim while it all happens?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom