I'm quitting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyfr

Banned
For the record I think Soulcry is an arogent cock and so do goa it seems ;)

p0x

Fledgling Freddie
Cyfr said:
For the record I think Soulcry is an arogent cock and so do goa it seems ;)

If you cant even spell your insults right, stuf x|

Sparrow said:
See? BloodOmen knows to pick simple words he can spell.

arrogant, egotistical, insidious, deceitful, slanderous, anything else you want piff :) meaning of them all perhaps? (these are not directed at anyone) i try to keep it simple... no point in using big words unless i really want to insult and not just annoy

Sparrow

Fledgling Freddie
GrisomWarshadow said:
arrogant, egotistical, insidious, deceitful, slanderous, anything else you want piff :) meaning of them all perhaps? (these are not directed at anyone) i try to keep it simple... no point in using big words unless i really want to insult and not just annoy
Ironically you spelled one wrong =p Still spelling 4 out of 5 words with more than 2 syllables right is better than the average yank =p

Sparrow said:
Ironically you spelled one wrong =p Still spelling 4 out of 5 words with more than 2 syllables right is better than the average yank =p

shame im english :) i dont stick to yank spelling

Samaroon EatsCheese said:
wot with the 30 days left crap when u 1st register then? :p

went to register and had to pay $20 or sumthin

lmao... you dont have to pay after the 30 day limit its optional

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
GrisomWarshadow said:
He just did :| and tbh the only people that have said they liked you was who? piff/loch and maybe 1 or 2 others im sure there are alot more that really dont like you as much as the rest of us such a mediocre op :clap:
You seem to know and I bet you would make a better one.. how about.. nah :mad:

I must be missing alot, cause you don't like me.

GrisomWarshadow said:
come beat me up soulfly :) id like that very much
As I said, it was a figure of speech thing. Or are you just looking some points you can get a flame going from? Well, you are failing miserably in trying to get me pissed. It takes more than ten people like you to do that.

Cyfr said:
For the record I think Soulcry is an arogent cock and so do goa it seems
Don't know / care, but they also thought that SotL was invaded by Midgard & hibernian spies and I knew about that according to them.

Also that the big guilds in all realms were using some spying network and that sotl had spies in mid and hib.

So that's all I can say about them really? ;|

QQ krypt.

You really are a kid soulfly :) act like one and you even look like one :touch: must be true :S and tbh i wasnt trying to get you pissed.....just telling it how it is and if you dont want to listen fine then dont listen and dont reply with utter bs

PS get yourself a life man :twak:

PS PS i have a big cramp in my neck so excuse me while i go for a nice warm bath

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
GrisomWarshadow said:
You really are a kid soulfly :) act like one and you even look like one :touch: must be true :S and tbh i wasnt trying to get you pissed.....just telling it how it is and if you dont want to listen fine then dont listen and dont reply with utter bs

PS get yourself a life man :twak:
Wonder who the so called kid here is ;)

Get a life? lol, honestly, look at yourself and think again.

Atleast my posts have relevant content, when yours are full of "utter bs" as you like to put it.

SoulFly said:
Get a life? lol, honestly, look at yourself and think again.

What do you do for a living soulfly? serious question there i'd love a serious answer :) and how about your rl whats that based around? am i right in thinking the internet or am i wrong and you do do other things :) and btw you dont know what i do irl or how i am irl so dont say "look at yourself" when you blantantly know nothing about me :) atleast i had the decency to ask

Gamah

Banned
How about sticking with the facts.

- Q_q

Can't you type without some stupid face or "Catch Phase" like QQ or T_T or ;...;

Such a little boy, and like all little boys when they have power they abuse it. I agree with Grisom!

p0x

Fledgling Freddie
Really funny seeing you bitter retards post shit like "uhuh, bet ur a virgin l0l!", just cause you're not welcome to a fucking irc channel (and for a good reason). You're the sort of people I'll be ordering fries from in the near future, so go throw yourself off a cliff already to avoid bothering other people with your miserable lives.

Jeeves

Banned
Would I be wrong in assuming everyone that's posted in this thread has said "I don't care/you're not bothering me/I'm not interested/I'm not going to post anymore"?

Was just wondering how this thread got 12 pages long tbh ... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom