I'm quitting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sparrow said:
Well no, not really. Sorta.

(BloodOmen) would keep pestering me about things that happen

<steps off soap box>

Wouldnt need to pester you if fucktards like loch wasnt given ops...
cya around all the same piff have fun m8

Gamah

Banned
The chan is filled with geeks (ops) who derive satisfaction from banning you to grow there E-Penis to huge lengths...Best avoided.

Loch being one of them, and Soulcry being another.

Sparrow

Fledgling Freddie
<remakes savage, kills fully buffed Gamah unbuffed again because he's a clueless minstrel and laughspams>

That made for a very amusing BW thread =P Love when people act just like you expect them to.

Sparrow said:
Extremely clueless and stupid people

Yes piff :) "Extremely clueless and stupid people" because we were "Extremely clueless" why we had been banned (speaking for himself not atos/krypt) and i guess we were "Extremely stupid" because when ever we asked an op for help none of them ever reply (and thus we are to stupid to know why we are banned) ... well apart from shanks and sko those 2 are the only decent ops in #daoc.prydwen imo :| remember when cozak msg'd soulcry "why am i banned? says you banned me" soulcry replies "cant remember" super! :D

Sparrow

Fledgling Freddie
What part of me not wanting to have anything to do with the channel did you not understand? Yes, clueless. I left the channel for a reason, because I wanted to have peace. It's like phoning me up in the middle of a holiday on Hawaii and telling me the office printer is out of papers. And you're stupid if you can't see that.

And yes I know some of the ops there are less than perfect, I spent most of my time on irc having to look into why people were banned and explain it to them in words with few syllables. I won't try to hide that not all the ops are King Solomon reborn, but in their defense it takes rather a lot of work just to be an active op in a channel that size. And I really don't think you could suggest better candidates.

Sparrow said:
What part of me not wanting to have anything to do with the channel did you not understand? Yes, clueless. I left the channel for a reason, because I wanted to have peace. It's like phoning me up in the middle of a holiday on Hawaii and telling me the office printer is out of papers. And you're stupid if you can't see that.

well i understand that part piff... but tbh you should have taken lochs and soulcrys ops away before anything like this even happend so you will get no sympathy from me :D

its like giving 2 children 2 loaded guns and saying! go shoot random people! ¬¬

Sparrow

Fledgling Freddie
GrisomWarshadow said:
well i understand that part piff... but tbh you should have taken lochs and soulcrys ops away before anything like this even happend so you will get no sympathy from me :D

its like giving 2 children 2 loaded guns and saying! go shoot random people! ¬¬
Loch is a surprisingly decent op, though not picture perfect (who is? I'm not) and somewhat short-tempered when people can't figure out why they were banned, Soulcry is quite bad at explaining to people why he kicked them, but he never does it without a reason.

GrisomWarshade said:
so you will get no sympathy from me :D
Funnily enough, that doesn't touch me in the slightest. I never posted this here to get sympathy, merely to explain myself.

Why am I even bothering replying to this?

Sparrow said:
Loch is a surprisingly decent op, though not picture perfect (who is? I'm not) and somewhat short-tempered when people can't figure out why they were banned, Soulcry is quite bad at explaining to people why he kicked them, but he never does it without a reason.

Funnily enough, that doesn't touch me in the slightest. I never posted this here to get sympathy, merely to explain myself.

Why am I even bothering replying to this?

last reply really cba to argue not worth it etc Loch isnt a decent op and soulcry doesnt explain very much aye

Gamah

Banned
Sparrow said:
<remakes savage, kills fully buffed Gamah unbuffed again because he's a clueless minstrel and laughspams>

That made for a very amusing BW thread =P Love when people act just like you expect them to.

WTF my minstrel got pwned by a savage pre nerf? No??!! Seriously?! you got skills!

Sparrow

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
WTF my minstrel got pwned by a savage pre nerf? No??!! Seriously?! you got skills!
Still the same Gamah, still jumping right to it ;>
I'd hate to go offtopic in this thread, but I really have to say this - I'm not very skilled but you really lack skills. I remember very well how you thought - you played minstrel like this: F8, stick+instastun+abla, and spam Ame and both DDs until the unbuffed greycon you target dies.
And seriously you should try playing unbuffed savage once. /level 20 one and go kill.

Gamah

Banned
Sparrow said:
Still the same Gamah, still jumping right to it ;>
I'd hate to go offtopic in this thread, but I really have to say this - I'm not very skilled but you really lack skills. I remember very well how you thought - you played minstrel like this: F8, stick+instastun+abla, and spam Ame and both DDs until the unbuffed greycon you target dies.
And seriously you should try playing unbuffed savage once. /level 20 one and go kill.

Well it's touching that my lack of "skill" you still remember now, seen as I have not played Minstrel for 6 months, and yes I was still learning my class then but I havenot played that way since RR3 so well done in your analysis.

ZzZ at your feeble attempt to flame me based on 1 fight over a year ago. Change the record, seems you belong in daoc.prydwen for being a clueless retarded twat so I suggest you go back in there.

Sparrow

Fledgling Freddie
I flamed you back because you decided to use this thread to flame. And considering you just decided you needed to call me a clueless retarded twat I must have struck something. But insult me all you want, I can take it =P

Gamah said:
Well it's touching that my lack of "skill" you still remember now, seen as I have not played Minstrel for 6 months, and yes I was still learning my class then but I havenot played that way since RR3 so well done in your analysis.

ZzZ at your feeble attempt to flame me based on 1 fight over a year ago. Change the record, seems you belong in daoc.prydwen for being a clueless retarded twat so I suggest you go back in there.

said i wouldn't reply again... how ever that does deserve a big :clap: its sad because its true :eek6:

Sparrow

Fledgling Freddie
Guess I'm gonna have to point this out.
Gamah said:
Change the record, seems you belong in daoc.prydwen for being a clueless retarded twat so I suggest you go back in there.
What exactly makes the people on #daoc.prydwen more or less clueless/retarded than the people who post on FH? Many of them are the same people you know.
But really you're my kind of person, very dependable. It's like you have a button on your back that says "Flame" and people keep pressing it for fun.

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
I thought most clueless retarded twats in #daoc.prydwen got banned. :(

Sparrow

Fledgling Freddie
That p0x guy keeps banning me and when I ask him why he says 'stfu 1 w1ll h4x ur box' and then my PC makes funny noises =/

Happy p0x?

Cami

Fledgling Freddie
TBH! Come back to #daoc.dogma - need help to spam Ard :<

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Funny when people spending a lot of time online starts calling other people doing the same for geeks.

"I'm like, online as much as you, but..but I am online in a really cool way"

Sparrow

Fledgling Freddie
I call myself geek, does that mean I'm the cool one? =|

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
Amagad, it's turned into a flame war! must add and zerg x<

Sko - I don't like you, I won't ever like most probably, you seem to think that you're better than everyone else, (while calling other people either with ops, or in *better* guilds elitists) so i'll flame you ingame, or ban you on irc, whichever is easier. If I needed a reason, I could just point out the fact that if you're in the channel for more than 2 minutes, arguments start, but since i don't need a reason, I won't :)

Bloodomen - I see your new p4 5ghz computer thats built into your new astin martin helped you flame me, while on your way to see the queen! .. Oh wait sorry that was last week, whats happening to you now?

Gamah - I ain't even gonna start with you, I'll just point out that we used to take Gohrim over you in pe groups, says it all really

Sparrow

Fledgling Freddie
I think it's good, one of the more sensible things I've said =(

Brelakor

Fledgling Freddie
Ah well!

One of the more amusing threads, even if i might not look it when i chat on #daoc.prydwen, i think Loch, Soulcry, Derric and others under the knife here are most competent ops and nice people, and i think the channel is in good hands.

If there is a op i really miss, its Yussef :<

Goodluck to Loch, and the rest with the channel, and i'll hopefully meet you out there Piffany as soon as i get my hunter toa'ed :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom