Id like to thank the mid stealth errr group? tonight

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Question group since seemed to be closer to 12-15 than 8. Not a whine though since it was actually fun. Run into a mg with 10+ mid stealthers, kill 2 and get away alive. Mucho fun. Admittedly it didnt always work right like the time I one shot someone so aemez doesnt go off :(

Was amusing to see some higher rr's there too, bite, koxine, larre etc. Wondering who 'organised' it, not seen Drfrau on his hunter in months, first night back hes in the middle of 2fg mid stealthers moving around together :rolleyes:

Come again tommorow, mucho easy rps to be had ;)

O and ae javelins > you :p Shoulda lvled GS months ago.

sshot180.jpg

Brite

Banned
prolly a luri zerg out or alb stealther zerg and there there to counter it to actualy get past mmg drfrau prolly fed up of getting mowed by the 3fg+ of albs and hibs running together

flame plz and say QQ and also hwo i got owned ?

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Shame I don't have ts on nightshade, thats a 'common' thing for me to walk into at amg when its albs :eek:.

Slitzzz

Fledgling Freddie
Yes i was there last night ! we was 4 RR5ish and had 3 lvl 45ish with us 1 of them my bro who just started playin the game ...was out for some fun and let the young ones se the danger at AmgE.. was fun thou

Ps Bigcheif .. almost soloed u 15min later ;) Damn u hit hard!

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Hihohihohihii. Pwned majts. Like that Drfrau comment especially. 8]

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Slitzzz said:
Yes i was there last night ! we was 4 RR5ish and had 3 lvl 45ish with us 1 of them my bro who just started playin the game ...was out for some fun and let the young ones se the danger at AmgE.. was fun thou

Ps Bigcheif .. almost soloed u 15min later ;) Damn u hit hard!
Solo'd as in 'jumped me with a BS2 as I finished off killing Got' ? :p But yeah, 'almost' ;)

Dr.Frau

Fledgling Freddie
=)

we had a guildevent was pretty fun tbo alot of alb stealthers out and we meet som heavy ressistanse=) was alot of fun even if we died alot=)

thx to the albs that that gave os v nice fights last night=) made the guildevent even better.

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
I did look for you briefly but was too many about for a 1v1 so stealthed back to mpk and logged for the night. No different at amg tbh with similar amounts of alb stealth zerglings.

That looks like mpk in defence of the mids, so you would expect a lot of them, particularly when they know someone is about.

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
inqy said:
I did look for you briefly but was too many about for a 1v1 so stealthed back to mpk and logged for the night. No different at amg tbh with similar amounts of alb stealth zerglings.

That looks like mpk in defence of the mids, so you would expect a lot of them, particularly when they know someone is about.
theyre at bottom of silo hill tbh :p

amg to aolns back, just at bottom of the slope to the bowl.

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
gimps. ahhh well I saw a lot earlier at mmg and sodded off to watch telly. gained as many rps there as I would have (probably) :)

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Old whine, new bottles tbh.

Uncovered 12 Alb stealthers at AMG around 1:00 CET; including, but not limited to Thefeared, Scouse, Aim, Tip, Claudio and several others..

Going up there as solo/duo; meet 1 enemy and immediatly get 7 arrows in your back is ZzzzZz; but hey it happens, once, twice, three times okay payback time.

And surely the Mids walked in 'large packs' in the ends but it was something the Albs started at AMG (like the Hibs did the day before btw).

Morale of the story: Every realm does it; Hibs do it less since if a Hib stealther dies he cant get rezz and buffs as easy as an Alb at AMG or a Mid at MMG (unless u park bot in Crim argueably).

Ginius

Fledgling Freddie
I want to cheers at Sticky (?), little Kobi SB that was solo and unbuffed between AMG and APK. Nice to see that there are some gimps like me. :clap:

(And yes, I like to add cause I'm solo and unbuffed :wij: )

Oldfaravid

Fledgling Freddie
was about to write thats lame of mids... until i found out where they was heading.. they where heading amg... need atleast 1fg stealthers to survive amg where 10+ alb stealthers always hang around :).... that large stealth group is the boring and im sure they only did it because of being zerged earlier no sane stealther joins in a group like that just to kill single target or the duos/trios just doesnt give any rps..

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
aye thats true, at least the mid stealth zerg get off their asses and go somewhere. alb one just stays at amg all night. lazy toads.

koxi

One of Freddy's beloved
Hmm... wasn't grp'ed, neither part of a zerk.. simply trying to pass amgE wich is a trial in itself theese days because amgE is constantly camped by numerous albs.. and tbh.. when does ppl's stop posting theese lame "your realm is zerking more than my realm" posts.. so boring..

Slayben

Fledgling Freddie
Could you not....

Let some of the ickle RR1-2 ones through.

One at a time in a nice orderly fashion....preferrably on 50% hps.

Ta lotsly:)

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
zzzz @ all you llamas

read first line of my post

'this isnt a whine'

was good fun for me, most ive had in ages. The bigger the zerg the less organised they are and the easier it is to disrupt. A team of 4 decent rr stealthers cause me a shed load more trouble than a bunch of random (and some sub 50) stealthers.

Less QQ !

Slitzzz

Fledgling Freddie
Agree with bigchief we were pretty unorganised ... but will be back Hrhr
So i dont se this as a whine.. ;)

Dr.Frau

Fledgling Freddie
whajn?

no whajn in this thread afaik=)

we had a guild event and we had loads of fun thats the most important and if bigchief and aoln and albs had some great fun aswell then its even better cause fun in this game is the thing we are after right?

see you around soon again albs/hibs for more MI stealth events in emain

BigE

One of Freddy's beloved
nice SS .. no complaint here makes emain a bit more fun/challenging knowing there is a fg mid/hib stealthers out there somewhere... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom