I love you guys too !

Eleannor

Fledgling Freddie
Hello Albion types :)

I just finished a post telling all the Hibbies I love them and I thought "why discriminate ?" So I came here to spread my love to Albion too :)

So I love you all despite the amount of times you kill me and I wish you all the best ( Even Eleonore who obviously stole my name :p )

I know we fight but "hit" or "hug" is always a difficult choice for me, I have lost count of the amount of times I have been mezzed half way through hugging one of you .. Anyway I love you all :)

Have a great weekend

Hugs and things

Ele

Belgorian

Fledgling Freddie
I know your type!! Starts with a Hug and who knows where it will end!!!!!

But heh!! Hang on, let me take my armour off first!! :wub:

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
I suppose all that time your hitting me on the head your sword was just showing me another form of affection right? :)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Err, love you all... too..
Specially bubble :I

Eleannor

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry

Hello Bubble,

Sorry for any collision of head and sword :( You see it is all by mistake about using the wrong weaps :(

You prepare to Hug Bubble with your sword
You fail to perform hug
You hit Bubble for xxxx - (xxxx)

Hope these help to ease your angst :)

/hug /hug /hug /hug /hug /hug /hug /hug /hug /hug /hug /hug /hug /hug /hug /hug /hug /hug /hug /hug /hug /hug /hug /hug /hug /hug /hug /hug /hug /hug /hug /hug /hug /hug /hug /hug /hug /hug /hug /hug /hug /hug

Ele

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Was nice to meet you out in RvR tonight, Eleannor. :) Sorry for killing you twice! <hugs>

Smellysox

One of Freddy's beloved
Bubble- pm me in game if ure still after that Feathered Wrap plz asap as i have someone else intrested ~ Straef - blowame : :kissit:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom