I lost all faith!

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
DrunkSkunk said:
Where is the bloody alb ruined iRvR thread? :mad:

if it only were one alb there would be no problem :)

Docs

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
I don't really think u can "win" an online game can u?

Its not like u will get a message with " congrats! u just won DAOC! your account will now be deleted, thank you for playing with GOA!"

and what u gonna do if u won :p
write on your cv "winning daoc excalibur"

tho your right about no whining.
I get these all the time, dont you go and tell me Im the only one getting em?

You must be doing something wrong... ;)

Attachments

• You won.jpg
    You won.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 56

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
lets keep it to e-peen fencing, not irl-peen fencing, ok? :/

whatever u say Vodka :cheers:

now gif vodka to celebrate the Slav way

Lethul

FH is my second home
Spetsnaz said:
me camping brige???me never in group???me with 4 fg hib together camping bride (ok this is joke of the year m8)
solo warden camping brige together with 4 fg hibz ye sure
omg i donno i wanna cry or laugh
HAHAHAHA
Roflmao...
hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahhaahaha ha ha ha /please make it stop cant laugh anymore ...
hahaahahahahhahahahahaahahahahaahha
plz plz make it stop!!!

m8 i only solo in alb frontier for ur info and thats when i cant find group so plz update ur info :sex:

So anyway you are exactly alike those you are flaming(except that they play a MMO game in groups and not solo) , so might aswell drop it?

Lethul

FH is my second home
Vodkafairy said:
lets keep it to e-peen fencing, not irl-peen fencing, ok? :/

ah, it is good to know in advance when you are gonna lose so you can try to change subject eh? ;)

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
Lethul said:
So anyway you are exactly alike those you are flaming(except that they play a MMO game in groups and not solo) , so might aswell drop it?

actually i play more in groups than i do solo fyi
i solo from time to time just for fun of it or whenever i cant find group...

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Baldrian said:
you see what we fight?? If we win, we zerg. If we loose, we are lamers and loosers. If we take keep, keeptakings are boring. If we loose keep we are crap players. If we loose 1vs1 we have no skill, if we win 1vs1 we have OP classes. If we zerg, its bad, if we dont you get bored and its bad too.
If we take a relic in the evenings we zerg and are lamers, if not its AC raid. If 1 alb is a jerk, all albs are jerks.
So you see, all your arguments is boring. because no matter what we do, its wrong.

Cya later, on my way to do all the wrongness I can
Press O to open your group window mate.. Then you start inviting people untill you reach the max of 8 people. Then maybe since we let you take bolg over and over, you could port there and try to compete vs other fg´s from mid and hib at crau. This is just a theory ofc, but since you put that much effort into taking bolg every day, i just figured you wanted to port to the action and join in on the fun.
Instead you port the zerg and head south to take behn. Please inlighten me if there is some greater goal in doing this, becouse i really dont see it, besides killing NPC guards.

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
What I don't quite understand is why people are explaining the Hibs not defending cos Crim was owned by Mids at the time :)

Must say I was quite surprised not to get Bainshee'd from behind on the Lord though :)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Lethul said:
ah, it is good to know in advance when you are gonna lose so you can try to change subject eh? ;)

just to do you a favor ill just say touché :p

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Javai said:
What I don't quite understand is why people are explaining the Hibs not defending cos Crim was owned by Mids at the time :)

Must say I was quite surprised not to get Bainshee'd from behind on the Lord though :)
Mate we dont defend becouse we dont care. We are not depended on DF, wich is the only thing we are loosing atm.. So well done :)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Ogen said:
Press O to open your group window mate.. Then you start inviting people untill you reach the max of 8 people. Then maybe since we let you take bolg over and over, you could port there and try to compete vs other fg´s from mid and hib at crau. This is just a theory ofc, but since you put that much effort into taking bolg every day, i just figured you wanted to port to the action and join in on the fun.
Instead you port the zerg and head south to take behn. Please inlighten me if there is some greater goal in doing this, becouse i really dont see it, besides killing NPC guards.

type /rw to see the realm war map. It shows you which keeps your realm (that's the people that take your RP from you) have and which keeps the other realms (that's the people you get RP from) have. You can actually change the colours on the map by sieging keeps and towers. If you go to the portal keep (where you keep your bots) you can talk to the merchant and buy siege weapon pieces. You might need to go find a craft trainer (they live in the cities - the bits you might occassionaly port to to respec your RAs) and train in something other than spellcrafting or alchemy to get the skills.

Or you can try defending (there's little flames on the map when a keep or tower is under siege) where you can buy siege weapons on the walls or just use your spells/combat stuff as normal. You can try running there, getting inside and competing against other realms in Realm versus Realm combat. This is just a theory ofc, but since you put so much effort into levelling up a character in a Realm versus Realm game I thought you might want to join in some time.

Instead you port to wherever you can port and meet up with your irc friends for a circle session. Please enlighten me if there's some greater goal in doing this.

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Ogen said:
Please inlighten me if there is some greater goal in doing this, becouse i really dont see it, besides killing NPC guards.

1. Because we can
2. Because we enjoy turning the map red
3. Because we don't like fg vs fg rvr because we like to take out non-opted groups because not all our friends have time to reroll the new fotm
4. Because the more keeps we take the better the 'zerg' works as a unit and the more competitive we will be come clustering
5. Because it's fun

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Flimgoblin said:
Please enlighten me if there's some greater goal in doing this.
1. Because we can
2. Because we enjoy actually using a chaacter to its full potential
3. Because we like fg vs fg rvr because we like to use the abilities we spent all that time getting
4. Because the more we practice the better skilled we will be in competing when clustering comes
5. Because theres more to the game than f8 face 111111111111
6. Because it's fun

sorry flim couldnt help it :(

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
>Or you can try defending

<SNIP>

No thanks. Daoc sieges are dominated by ranged classes, low frame rates and by the fact that offence >>> defence (you can't repair a wall/door while it's under attack).

I regard the siege part of daoc as poorly deisgned and I'm not really intersted in it. While not perfect, planetside does that aspect way better - still the actual pvp combat in daoc is better than anything I know of.

Yunio

Fledgling Freddie
Docs said:
If a girl tells you the size doesnt matter it has 2 possible reasons.

1. She does not want to embarress you.
2. She is 18 years old, a virgin and generally doesnt know what shes talking about.

Take your pick...

Actually may I correct you on point nr 2.. reflecting the current situation:

2. She is 13 years old, a virgin and generally doesnt know whats shes talking about :p

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Ocalinn said:
hibs whine because they dont have the organizing skeels to gather a group of people and take a few keeps

Or perhaps!, perhaps!!, twice the numbers!

Ging

Part of the furniture
Yunio said:
Actually may I correct you on point nr 2.. reflecting the current situation:

2. She is 13 years old, a virgin and generally doesnt know whats shes talking about :p

Actually may i correct YOU on point nr 2.. reflecting this is Doxs were talking about here:

2. He/She is a sheep and 13 years old, a virgin and generally doesnt know what he/shes talking about :p

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Flimgoblin said:
there's also sometimes defenders/retake forces etc.
If you read the post you would know he asked why we did not defend... n1
And no, we still dont care. Have fun farming guards...

Flimgoblin said:
Or you can try defending (there's little flames on the map when a keep or tower is under siege) where you can buy siege weapons on the walls or just use your spells/combat stuff as normal. You can try running there, getting inside and competing against other realms in Realm versus Realm combat. This is just a theory ofc, but since you put so much effort into levelling up a character in a Realm versus Realm game I thought you might want to join in some time..
Heh ofc you can, but tbh zerging people humping towers dosent make my day. Thats a choise each person has to make ofc. I just think its odd to see hibs having 3fg´s out roaming mids might have 2 or 3, and albs usually got 1, wich usually splits when they get arse raped in the first run.
Imho this is a sad fact wich i would love to see changed, as i know they are able to compete nicely if they just give it a try. Some of all those warders/myrmidons should form some grps and run and roam around crau/crim?(or where ever the fg action may be) I think they would be supriced how much fun it is really.

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
Ogen said:
If you read the post you would know he asked why we did not defend... n1
And no, we still dont care. Have fun farming guards...

Heh ofc you can, but tbh zerging people humping towers dosent make my day. Thats a choise each person has to make ofc. I just think its odd to see hibs having 3fg´s out roaming mids might have 2 or 3, and albs usually got 1, wich usually splits when they get arse raped in the first run.
Imho this is a sad fact wich i would love to see changed, as i know they are able to compete nicely if they just give it a try. Some of all those warders/myrmidons should form some grps and run and roam around crau/crim?(or where ever the fg action may be) I think they would be supriced how much fun it is really.

you mean farmfood for your groups?

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Ogen said:
Mate we dont defend becouse we dont care. We are not depended on DF, wich is the only thing we are loosing atm.. So well done :)

Nope I'm still not understanding why a Hib is explaining why Hibs didn't defend a keep Mids owned.

And afaik DF depends on towers not keeps so actually you aren't losing anything except some green pixels on the /rw.

If our keeps come under attacks I defend because I enjoy it even if there are no relics to defend, if you don't enjoy defending don't do it no problem just don't then whine at us for raiding NPCs because noone wanted to defend.

The game isn't just about making the rp counter tick over some of us like the team work involved in keep takes even if defenders don't come. I imagine that is those who play rpgs and rts in their spare time rather than those that play fps, the fact that DaoC attracts them all is a testimony to the quality of the game.

Ging

Part of the furniture
best thing about seiges is waiting for the fucking scout whos hogging the oil to die then leaping at the chance to pour your hot lava over enemies!!!!!!!

mawhahahahaha

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Pfft. I just dislike Ogen's attitude, and that of his compadres. ;)

Calo

Part of the furniture
Belomar said:
Pfft. I just dislike Ogen's attitude, and that of his compadres. ;)

you have gained points in being a mole. Go to your mole trainer to become an expert mole!

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Calo said:
you have gained points in being a mole. Go to your mole trainer to become an expert mole!
Done! What do I get at this level?

Docs

Fledgling Freddie
Calaclya said:
Actually may i correct YOU on point nr 2.. reflecting this is Doxs were talking about here:

2. He/She is a sheep and 13 years old, a virgin and generally doesnt know what he/shes talking about :p
Eeeuuww :eek6:

You have a sick fantasy Ginggi ;)

Btw, dont you recall that little discussion you and Dixina had on TS a while back?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom