I lost all faith!

Dukat

Resident Freddy
haha its not ruined, pretty good infact, hibs sitting in DC, us albs outside, and mids ganking in hte middle :)

had a nice close fight just now against fenu (strong sb!), a skald and sm duo came up and didnt add, then illusb came and watched too, pretty good form tbh! I died though :(

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Let me guess, your realm mission was to open some hib relic gate?

DrunkSkunk

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
Let me guess, your realm mission was to open some hib relic gate?

dunno..

dont say its good taht albs took 3/4keeps :mad: had such great fun before :twak:

asyveth

Fledgling Freddie
no it wasnt the realm mission (so a bad guess there m8y) we just wanted to have fun in hibbyland( and we did i might add)

just becos we took the keeps dont mean there was a purpose behind it, just means we wanted to do it and can/did.

Is that really so bad?

well from my point of view it was a nice raid all albs worked well 2gether and got on with job in hand .

i know this will be flamed but wot the hell eh

Asyveths

GM Guards of Avalon

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
RvR's been pretty poor for the last 2 weeks, today is nothing special.

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
Mirt said:
RvR's been pretty poor for the last 2 weeks, today is nothing special.

its been ok, i made 60k on 6 hrs roughly over 2 days :drink:

jorky

Fledgling Freddie
why doesn't everyone release their keeps/towers and let's have some fun until clustering :)

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
im stunned ... albz getting skilled in Keeptaking well gratz (but never on primetime)
anyway well done albiez u so im proud of u (now perchaps learn to rvr as well?)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
spetznas - this is RvR - realm versus realm and all :)

you might mean pvp or 8v8 there

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Dukat said:
haha its not ruined, pretty good infact, hibs sitting in DC, us albs outside, and mids ganking in hte middle :)

had a nice close fight just now against fenu (strong sb!), a skald and sm duo came up and didnt add, then illusb came and watched too, pretty good form tbh! I died though :(
fenu strong sb OO u sure?:p guys got 35+ 13 stealth hehe hes aka Arumos btw:) Im def coming out for a Kalloth hunt soon tho xx

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
spetznas - this is RvR - realm versus realm and all :)

you might mean pvp or 8v8 there

pvp = killing mobs (guards r mobs they react the same way etc...)
rvr = killing enemies (real players that dont react like mobs, well ok not always) ;)

so far albz like to pvp in rvr but its still pvp ... :touch:

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Spetsnaz said:
im stunned ... albz getting skilled in Keeptaking well gratz (but never on primetime)

Sunday night raid started 8pm (after me bloody router stopped booting me off) we took 3 Hibs keeps.

Monday night started on Crim about 9pm

Is there some new definition of peak time to mean midday which is when Mids and Hibs seem to like to raid Albion these days.

What's really happened over last few weeks is that a large group of rvr-active (but not 'rvr') guilds have started working together. Two or Three people are able to get an active bg of 30-60 players everynight. This has meant really good Alb defenses most evenings and some good keep takes as well.

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Spetsnaz said:
rvr = killing enemies (real players that dont react like mobs, well ok not always) ;)

Think you mean pve= kiling mobs as pvp stands for PLAYER vs PLAYER

Jarod

Fledgling Freddie
Spetsnaz said:

Hmmm here i thought that PvP var Player vs. Players but now i know better thanks

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
well from what i see till now albz only rvr when they got more than 2 of their relics...

well at least gratz on good teamwork

Leathas

Fledgling Freddie
some of the hib masterminds are planning to release every single keep-tower so you can have more fun alblets.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Spetsnaz said:
well from what i see till now albz only rvr when they got more than 2 of their relics...

well at least gratz on good teamwork

the same people taking keeps now were the ones that opened up porting to mid and hib in the evenings before the red bull lot took the relics...

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Leathas said:
some of the hib masterminds are planning to release every single keep-tower so you can have more fun alblets.

not sure if this is a "duh at hibs that release towers" or a "omg you've killed the game I'm taking my ball and going home" post - please elaborate :)

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Spetsnaz said:
for more easymode pve? hahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahaha

Are you actually making a relevant point....oh d'oh me this is FH.

What exactly are you on about? 80% of the people taking keeps are rvr'ers EVERY night, they just like their rvr in the form of large scale sieges rather than the 8 vs 8 where the RAs and ML abilities > all.

Marc

FH is my second home
My first proper night back in RvR for months last night and had a blast. Had a few fg v fg fights with our pug group. Won some, lost some, got the usual DH adds (nothing changed over the months then) then bombed the hibs campin dc bridge a few times. Had lots of fun!

DrunkSkunk

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
My first proper night back in RvR for months last night and had a blast. Had a few fg v fg fights with our pug group. Won some, lost some, got the usual DH adds (nothing changed over the months then) then bombed the hibs campin dc bridge a few times. Had lots of fun!

yep was fun marc :D

got even better when we got a replacement for you :p

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Castus said:
fenu strong sb OO u sure?:p guys got 35+ 13 stealth hehe hes aka Arumos btw Im def coming out for a Kalloth hunt soon tho xx

Hey! hes an assassin, im a scout! in melee I'm happy to even pretend to stand a chance these days tbh :D wasnt long ago that I would just walk along and the first thing I know half my hp's gone and theres an angry kobby in melee range with ubar melee skillz!! 9 times out of 10 I'd only just beable to type /re before I was on the ground.

Besides, I didnt fz :(

I look forward to a 1 on 1 with ya shrews :)

Ging

Part of the furniture
DrunkSkunk said:
yep was fun marc :D

got even better when we got a replacement for you :p

Mawahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Calo

Part of the furniture
imo we should work together with hibs and release all keeps & towers, so that albs can get them all and then they are bored, and will quit the game!

Xaranian

Fledgling Freddie
Javai said:
Are you actually making a relevant point....oh d'oh me this is FH.

What exactly are you on about? 80% of the people taking keeps are rvr'ers EVERY night, they just like their rvr in the form of large scale sieges rather than the 8 vs 8 where the RAs and ML abilities > all.

Sry to ask but dont u mean zerg? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom