I just shat in the shower...

Kaomond

Fledgling Freddie
i was thinking the same thing :eek7:

Depends on the location of the toilet, in a private toilet you would expect to find such things as towels etc so i would expect anyone who had no paper in that sitution to wash and dry.

But in a public toilet in the UK you don't have towels etc, you have a hand drier which is about 4ft off the floor so how would you dry ur ass after washing without looking extremely wierd if someone walks in :p

Kaomond

Fledgling Freddie
air-con = stagnant water
I seriously doubt that shit 'steam' is going to be a wonderful habitat for legionella considering it is a water-bourne disease which is transmitted primarily through aerosol to the lungs. Warm taps and a U-bend are likely to create good conditions for legionella to thrive.
Shit, although a wonderful short term sticky tends to get washed into this wonderful brown stinky shitty liquid eventually so I doubt crap blocking the drain is going to stick around long enough for a legionella outbreak.
I could think over several more dangeous poo-related bacteria and viruses that you could get, though you'd have to be using your mouth or genitals to push the poo down the drain for that to be a risk at all... Whatever floats your boat!

Yup, had to deal with a legionella/sudomosis outbreak at an office block recently.

These are not caused by germs from such things as decaying excrement etc, they are both produced when clean/warm water is left to stagnate, for example if there is a dog leg in a pipe and water is left in the dog leg (and a dog leg doesn't mean an actual leg of a dog, it's where a pipe turns at an abrupt angle leaving a section that could trap water :p ).

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Depends on the location of the toilet, in a private toilet you would expect to find such things as towels etc so i would expect anyone who had no paper in that sitution to wash and dry.

But in a public toilet in the UK you don't have towels etc, you have a hand drier which is about 4ft off the floor so how would you dry ur ass after washing without looking extremely wierd if someone walks in :p

Situations vary ofcourse, but in this case, come on :D

But in a public place, if the alternative was a sh*tty sock and a halfwiped arse, i'd take the wet arse any day :D

Nate

FH is my second home
So we need to know the aftermath of this Azurus, did anyone die?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom