I just shat in the shower...

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
I was just taking a shower and about half way through I really had to take a crap. I was hurrying really fast so I could at least finish my shower before I had to go but it got way too much and I ended up dropping one in my shower.

I didn't know if i should pick it up or not (didn't want any germs) so i just stamped it down the plug hole.

I poured some liquid soap down there to clean it out I guess.... Do you think anyone will notice it? I can't smell anything but i have a cold so my nose is blocked up. :(

Olgaline

FH is my second home
no man, just no!
why did you feel you had to share this ?

and to answer your question it depens on what type of drain you have

Dark Orb Choir

Loyal Freddie
thread of the week, put some drain cleaner/bleach down the plug hole and leave the shower on for a good ten minutes, you should be ok...

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Is there something unusual about taking a dump in the shower? :confused:

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
You just pissed off "The Blob" that´s living down there. He´ll be coming to get you next time you´re in the shower.

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
Oh man...what were you afraid of, making the toilet seat wet?! :eek7:

There's just something wrong with being soaking wet on the toilet..

I mean what if i slipped off mid dump and broke my neck? It would be such an undignified way to go.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

I mean what if i slipped off mid dump and broke my neck? It would be such an undignified way to go.

A..b...

I don't know what to answer to be honest :D

Laddey

FH is my second home

You should enable your rep

Nate

FH is my second home
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! This is disgusting.

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
i dunno about most people, but surely it makes more sense to have a shit first then shower to wash your shitty ass :p thats what i do anything and if it suddenly comes, i just get out, shit, and go back in.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
The thing though, that MOST disturbs me, is the decision process that lead into smashing it into the drain *can't stop laughing and is at work damnit!*

Scene from Shower Poo - II

"Oh sh't!(pun inended)"

*thinks*

"Maybe i'll pick up some paper and drop it in the loo...or...no...i'm in the shower, filled with soaps and such...i might get germs! I know, i'll push it down the drain with my foot!"

Nate

FH is my second home
Can you imagine the poo clogging up the drain? That'll be awesome :D

ps. I've just had a shit, and am about to have a shower.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
i dunno about most people, but surely it makes more sense to have a shit first then shower to wash your shitty ass :p thats what i do anything and if it suddenly comes, i just get out, shit, and go back in.

well you see we dont have other men expecting our brown muscle with their dicks so we dont need to clean our ass!

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
its called shit shave and a shower for a reason.

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
well you see we dont have other men expecting our brown muscle with their dicks so we dont need to clean our ass!

err, everyone should clean down there lol, and no i dont get up in the morning when im going to work or uni and go "hmm i better clean my colon as i may get stuffed today"

i only actually have 1 gay friend, and all the others are straight men and they all wash their arse lol shave shit and shower... routine:p

Dark Orb Choir

Loyal Freddie
its the new improved "shower/shit", now do not be tempted to search that in google like i just did, my eyes are still bleeding............

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Just throw some disinfectant down the plug hole and squirt a load of antibacterial stuff around the shower and you'll be fine

I gotta say, its a rather nasty habbit you got there. I don't think any FHOT'ers will be extending you an invitation to come stay. Dirty sod, LOL

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Imagine you found out the wife was using the shower as a toilet and all the time she's been having a go at you for not calling a plumber out to investigate the smell...

You'd have to take a shit on her head while she was sleeping

Mey

Part of the furniture
This is the kind of thread that needed to be posted on the Student Room forum.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
So the question still biccers,
is this theoretical or real, my gut says it's theoretical and cant really say why
it's just my fakie sence is tingeling.

any either way it's still a great thread and story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom