i am SO glad that

O

old.Bubble

funny that no buffs dropped of lourker :)
its probley filtered out

and Yes
This is a Whine thread
I should know

B

Big-G-

after 5 or 6 posts is xeanor still not getting the fact you can turn off buff drop msgs?
nice dmg tho blej
OMG BUT THEY WERNT BUFFED?!?!/1

X

Xeanor

Originally posted by old.Hellskor
... and you can still de-select the info you don't need with right-clicking on the tabs.

But maybe it takes extraordinary skills to know that

:rolleyes:

Would actually be very silly turning off the "spell expires" messages while you still have the resists messages on. :D

Anyway, I've seen much better screenshots from h2h savages. :)

F

Falcon

Originally posted by old.Hardbein
Ingame display options in the "action window"..... r.click action window -> deselect "Pulse expire mesages", "other combat messsages" etc.

It doesnt show in Blejs window/pic...get it?
Oooh bitchy, I was just pointing out what Teador ment, i.e. there's nothing to show if it they did or didn't have buffs, I'm not personally saying if they did or didn't, just saying that damage is nothing special if they didn't...get it?

Obviously not.

O

old.Bubble

Originally posted by Xeanor
Would actually be very silly turning off the "spell expires" messages while you still have the resists messages on. :D

Anyway, I've seen much better screenshots from h2h savages. :)

i used to notice when my buffline dropped from 3 lines to 2 :)

There no way in hell a player like lourker would foget buffs(set dook on him if he does!)

P

pudzy

I'd personally like to stay h2h as is actualy require's some positoning and skill to play. h2h damage and 2h damage are around the same, AFAIK a h2h savage with 42savagery will hit about 2x the speed of the 2h troll therefore making the damage alot better. Having a nice evade rate/chain style, nice behind stun style and side stun chain, ofc pbaoe haste decrease and increased evade style's give more of a variety. Stick>(if behind) Rag or Polar Rift.... just doesn't quite amuse me too much.. I like to have a bit of a play. But if 2h satisfies some people let them play it and think they own, we've all got opinion's, that was just mine.

Btw what spd sword is that TG one Blejs?

O

old.Emma

2h = front loaded damage
h2h = damage over time

H2H can outdamage 2h by a large ammount but that only happens like 7% of the time, ohh and that sword blej has is 5.5 spd.

On a savage with capped qui and buffed using the 32% haste buff the swing speed is ~2.4 seconds. Capping at around 650 dmg with ragnarok.

O

old.Emma

2h = front loaded damage
h2h = damage over time

H2H can outdamage 2h by a large ammount but that only happens like 7% of the time, ohh and that sword blej has is 5.5 spd.

On a savage with capped qui and buffed using the 32% haste buff the swing speed is ~2.4 seconds. Capping at around 650 dmg with ragnarok.

X

Xeanor

Savages already do a lot of quadhits, at RR8 or something it should be really evil.

G

Glyph_mid

Xeanor come on, think before you speak, you make yourself look abit bad.

I always turn spell expired off because i had the bladeturn spam, and with that I dont see buffs drop either. I turn that and spell pulse off
But i do see everything else

Try it yourself, rightclick and turn off spell expired

X

Xeanor

Originally posted by Glyph_mid
Xeanor come on, think before you speak, you make yourself look abit bad.

I always turn spell expired off because i had the bladeturn spam, and with that I dont see buffs drop either. I turn that and spell pulse off
But i do see everything else

Try it yourself, rightclick and turn off spell expired

Uhm... is it me or does "spell expire" exclude pbt????? :(

I don't see any "spell expired" msg with alb pbt at least...

I only turn off "pulse", "others combat" and "spell resisted", no pbt spam at all ??? oO

Anyway, like Xest said, if it doesn't include the "buffs dropping", those damage screenshots don't say anything.

M

Mikal

yes, you see hth savages make some really amazing damage in some screenshots. BUT, you don't see screenshots of all their really crappy hits, doing 150 damage or less, and those happen just as often as the quadhits.
2h savage never get that low, I have hit people with sc'ed eq for 350 unstyled at times (when lucky, but still).
And of course hth savages have an advantage over caster with BT, but there's lots of other things to hit than caster in this game.

oh, and just how many rr8+ savages are there around on prydwen anyway? and still, with 50 weapon spec +11 from sc'ed armour, the last +7 is not going to make much of a difference really

F

-foadon-

Uhm... is it me or does "spell expire" exclude pbt????? :(

I don't see any "spell expired" msg with alb pbt at least...

I only turn off "pulse", "others combat" and "spell resisted", no pbt spam at all ??? oO

Anyway, like Xest said, if it doesn't include the "buffs dropping", those damage screenshots don't say anything.

there are 2types of msgs for pbt: 1) spell expired = your crystal shield fades (for yourself) and 2) a crystal shield covers you/everyone else in group

thats why u still get buff droppings

more noob

M

Mid_Blejsarus

dont understand why i should have that info tbh on.
Helps 0 in a fight tbh. And.. if if u want to see buffs drop from ppl, the screenshots would be alot less.. and with that thing i have, its fits more on 1 picture.. and for 1 other thing..
Do a higher RR savage quad more?
And in a good assist team i think tbh a 2handed savage do more use to then a h2h

O

old.mattshanes

Originally posted by Mid_Blejsarus
dont understand why i should have that info tbh on.
Helps 0 in a fight tbh. And.. if if u want to see buffs drop from ppl, the screenshots would be alot less.. and with that thing i have, its fits more on 1 picture.. and for 1 other thing..
Do a higher RR savage quad more?
And in a good assist team i think tbh a 2handed savage do more use to then a h2h

If they buy dualist reflexes ra a h2h savage will quad more yes.

X

Xeanor

Originally posted by -foadon-
there are 2types of msgs for pbt: 1) spell expired = your crystal shield fades (for yourself) and 2) a crystal shield covers you/everyone else in group

thats why u still get buff droppings

more noob

yeah, I'm a noob because i don't play a class with pbt.

and albs don't have that "your crystal shield fades" message, only mids.

X

Xeanor

Originally posted by Mikal
yes, you see hth savages make some really amazing damage in some screenshots. BUT, you don't see screenshots of all their really crappy hits, doing 150 damage or less, and those happen just as often as the quadhits.
2h savage never get that low, I have hit people with sc'ed eq for 350 unstyled at times (when lucky, but still).
And of course hth savages have an advantage over caster with BT, but there's lots of other things to hit than caster in this game.

oh, and just how many rr8+ savages are there around on prydwen anyway? and still, with 50 weapon spec +11 from sc'ed armour, the last +7 is not going to make much of a difference really

With dualist reflexes 4 you can quadhit a LOT more.

F

Falcon

Blej, no ones saying you should have those messages on, just pointing out that you may have been able to do such damage on a mage not because you got a nice big hit but because they forgot their self buffs. I don't think anyone is trying to claim that definetely was the case but pointing out that that could well be why you got such high damage on those occasions. Not trying to argue you faked it or anything like that :)

M

Mikal

With dualist reflexes 4 you can quadhit a LOT more.

dualist reflexes raises the chance to make the second attack, and not the third and fourth. Of course as the second attack is a prerequisite for the third which is a prerequisite for the forth attack, it helps abit on quadhits, but it's not all that much, I would suspect that 50 hth savages make two hits about 80% of the time anyway

X

Xeanor

dualist reflexes raises the chance to make the second attack, and not the third and fourth. Of course as the second attack is a prerequisite for the third which is a prerequisite for the forth attack, it helps abit on quadhits, but it's not all that much, I would suspect that 50 hth savages make two hits about 80% of the time anyway

H2H savage with a decent Realm Rank and high Dualist Reflexes quadhits about 20% of the times (that's what's been told to me at least)

L

lissandra

well then u suspect wrong, 50-55% or so are singlehits. tbh h2h sucks arse, dont believe the ppl that say h2h is uber.

B

Bazrat

My 2h savage is doing rather nice. Playing on Camlann atm. Level 45 with randomly picked up armour, 100% qua weapon tho, hiting for 500 on some targets. Weapon is cold damage /cry those with no cold resist (which is a lot when your not sc'ed :p).

X

Xeanor

Originally posted by lissandra
well then u suspect wrong, 50-55% or so are singlehits. tbh h2h sucks arse, dont believe the ppl that say h2h is uber.

That I say "H2H > 2H" is only from my own experience. :p (getting hit)

O

osrim

2H Hth

Both works well what I dueled and seen at action and have own strong sides.

Blejs "bragging" pictures hits are without haste and mebbe without qui too. :p /em runs from Blejs :)

Users who are viewing this thread