Blocker... and yes - I am gloating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eleasias

just that starting a thread and claiming you soloed someone when you didnt is a bit dumb

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Well, I define "solo" as taking someone down all by myself. People around or not. No one helped - just because I wasn't his original target, doesn't mean I can't be happy about killing someone 7 seasons above me.

And for me it was a solo kill.
Heck, I killed Stuarty in DF all by myself when he was conning red to me. Wait - not a solo kill. I was grouped with a druid - she was mezzed but that doesn't matter, right?

You are pathetic. ;)

E

Eleasias

happen to be eneq's relative? he has the same way of making up own definitions and thinking its right :/

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Alright then... post link to "solo kill" definition.

This is getting tiresome to be honest.
*this is the part where I call you a nitpicking arsehole by the way*

I did kill him solo.
Because some guy claimed that Blocker must have been afk.
No one else touched Blocker - so per (my... or other non-nitpickers - definition) a solo kill.

I didn't come here and wrote something like "i aer teh uber and keeled blockar solo!!11".

Get it?
Got it?

E

Eleasias

him being afk has nothing to do if you solo killed him or not. soloing someone means you arent getting help from anyone else and really if you think a tank chasing someone else than you who are nuking him isnt helping, you are stupid :/

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Alright.. have your lawyer contact mine because of the details.
Done now? It's getting somewhat tiresome arguing with you, Mr. Uberplayer.

Okay, so I helped him... and? Let me use caps and simple words for you.
I DIDN'T COME HERE AND CLAIMED I KILLED HIM SOLO.
I SAID SO LATER BECAUSE BY MY DEFINITION IT WAS A SOLO KILL. GOT IT NOW?
Thank you so much.

Commas at the right places, proper spelling and correct grammar make you look less stupid by the way.

E

Eleasias

my spelling isnt the best since its 7am and im not english. no difference if you said that you killed him solo in the 1st post or the 5th t_t now go back to your geek post counting OT forum x_X

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

I guess you really don't comprehend what you read, do you?

And I think it is you postcount farming.. so how about you faod together with your retarded emoticons? Thanks so much.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

I never get worked up when dealing with children.

G

Glacier

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)

And I think it is you postcount farming..

well.. actually its me postcount farming..
(+1)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Heh.. Bastid. ;)

*goes to lock the silly thread...*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom