i am SO glad that

X

Xeanor

there's still people on this planet stupid enough to spec a savage hammer or sword!

I've never taken SO much damage from a 2h savage as from each h2h that have hit me today :< they all outdamaged any 2h savage by far

like 2x quadhit, byebye :<

P.S. keep rolling 2h savages :>

K

klavrynd

i'm glad for you

i'd throw you a party but i need money for sc

M

Mikal

I bet you haven't seen any 2h savages do as little damage as hth savages sometimes do either. The whole point of speccing 2h as a savage is to get less varied damage. MY 2h savage does about 450-600 damage pretty much all the time, Granted hth savages can do 800+ damage in quads (not counting crits, as they apply to 2h aswell) but they can have bad luck and only make one attack 5 rounds in a row doing 150 or less damage.

in my experience (was hand to hand specced til lvl 40) the damage the two spec can do over time is about the same, only the variance really differs.

X

Xeanor

Originally posted by Glyph_mid
Whatever little guy, keep on the whine
s'not a whine, jsut telling you to keep making more 2h savages :>

Originally posted by Mikal
I bet you haven't seen any 2h savages do as little damage as hth savages sometimes do either. The whole point of speccing 2h as a savage is to get less varied damage. MY 2h savage does about 450-600 damage pretty much all the time, Granted hth savages can do 800+ damage in quads (not counting crits, as they apply to 2h aswell) but they can have bad luck and only make one attack 5 rounds in a row doing 150 or less damage.

in my experience (was hand to hand specced til lvl 40) the damage the two spec can do over time is about the same, only the variance really differs.
variance can be in your favour, like a quadhit, kinda instakilling a caster :(

and the variance can decrease a LOT at higher realm ranks.

O

okj

what sword is that??? i want one it looks sweeeet :D

G

ghoul

some tuscaran glacier sword dragon shadow sword or smt

M

Mid_Blejsarus

xeanor i dont have that info up :) cause it isnt that importent to me :) i mean after someone is dead like i gib a fuck if he had buffs or not :D

Z

zapzap

Point of 2h troll is str cap removed so weapskill will go up alot so will damage.

Zapsi

D

derailer

cyd.liu.se/users/~johsa689/q1302.jpg

add www before cyd.liu..

.. kthxbye (no relics :)

C

cougar-

nerf mids with 6 relics.. and... savages.. and...pbae!

O

old.Aure

there's still people on this planet stupid enough to spec a savage hammer or sword!

Or fight once and run to their pk and stay for 30 mins....

:eek: :sleeping:

S

shanks

Whatever, im still going 2h hammer next patch, prevent flight for free, kthxbye.

F

Falcon

Most classes can do that type of damage on mages with their self buffs down Blej is Xeanor's point I think.

Archers will consistently get over 950dmg (over 1000 if decent bow spec) with a crit shot on a mage with his/her self buffs down, need to see whether the mages self buffs drop or no.

O

old.Hardbein

Originally posted by Falcon
Most classes can do that type of damage on mages with their self buffs down Blej is Xeanor's point I think.

Ingame display options in the "action window"..... r.click action window -> deselect "Pulse expire mesages", "other combat messsages" etc.

It doesnt show in Blejs window/pic...get it?

S

succi

2h savage damage is alot more reliable etc , both are great for melee /assist gruppas

X

Xeanor

Originally posted by Mid_Blejsarus
xeanor i dont have that info up :) cause it isnt that importent to me :) i mean after someone is dead like i gib a fuck if he had buffs or not :D

you still see the "you get xxx rps" so i can see that there was no buffs.

O

old.willowywicca

Originally posted by Xeanor
you still see the "you get xxx rps" so i can see that there was no buffs.

given that 2 of the targets are druids not casters (lourker and kelig) and he even kills kelig without any visible buffs dropping it would seem he does just have his setting so that buffs dropping is filtered out... as to whether the caster targets did or did not have their buffs up is unproveable, but given he can hit druids that hard it stands to reason he could hit casters so too even with their buffs up...

M

Mid_Blejsarus

to big picture if u want all buffs thats going away :)
and tnx male :)

Users who are viewing this thread