HW > Odins

O

old.Ramas

And if HW does go zerg now that the relics are in alb, odin's becomes zerg free once again. So everyone's a winner.

O

old.arneduck

Originally posted by K0nah
i'll bring my gg's

please do, was so quiet there today :(
we wanna pwn you more now that you have 3xStr relics ;)

D

diabien_hib

nice edit konah adding a s to the end of the gg :) if your gonna quote at least dont self edit, make you look a fool

took 1fg there tonight got ran by 4fg albs at mmg, sooo took 2fg and pwnd the lot of you (nice rps btw 50k for the day :) )

g'luck in emain or wherever u went to zerg after that.

K

K0nah

Originally posted by old.arneduck
we wanna pwn you more now that you have 3xStr relics ;)

yeh keep trying, free rps are always welcome :)

K

Kagato.

Originally posted by zoia
Hadrian's is now the only place left to go when Odin's gets to zergy. Don't bring all your guildgroups here, please. :p
Would like it to be a place for soloers or small/not perfect groups.
A place where even thanes get groups :)

As for Pennine being full of hard mobs...
Even as a bluecon(before guards became so aggro) i could safely get to Sauvage.

Havent seen you in HW/Sauvage in ages, playing an alt or something these days? :p

Odins is still ok at the right times, just that 2fg of hibs camping amg is a more and more regular sight now at all hours of the day :(

I use the term sight quite loosely, as if you can't see em it just means there stealthed instead :p

Z

zoia

Originally posted by Kagato.
Havent seen you in HW/Sauvage in ages, playing an alt or something these days? :p
Haven't RvRed that much lately. Been PLing my bot. It's 40 now :D
I'm hoping for some action in Sauvage now that you albs have the relics though.
Will be camping the road, taking out soloers running out to defend their frontier. ;)

O

osy

Did that today, whilst mids held Benowyc. Great fun, was chased by FC uber group twice, and made it away :)

To the poor souls I sent back to their bindstone, appologies. Poor dwarf hasn't seen so much action in sauvage in years. Only natural he freaked out and started killing ;)

Users who are viewing this thread