Grp in odins

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kirennia

Namely terralot, meltin, Derianna, Chin and Hjendug (Hjen I'm not sure about because he got aggro just b4 he died. He got aggro after the rest of the group were already dead so that wasn't the cause on this event).

I'm just curious about this. Take of my comments what you will but this isn't a flame, I'm just wondering why you use the rp bug so your opponent doesn't get any rps. All 5 of you from the same group :( It gains you nothing apart from the chance of being banned. Just wondering why really? :)

T

[TP]Darksbane

Its Cutting Edge, im doubtful it was intentional from what i know CE seem a respectable guild, they run a solid fg which work well together.

but u never know.... :p

R

Rushie

3 diff times we kill them and 3 times same thing.............coincedence?...............hmmmmm. ;)

few other alb grps reported same thing.

E

-evull-

none in guild has ever used the all famous rp-bug, that's for sure.

if you are accusing us/my guild of cheating by any matters, you can kindly fuck off tbh.

E

elahim

Originally posted by -evull-

none in guild has ever used the all famous rp-bug, that's for sure.

if you are accusing us/my guild of cheating by any matters, you can kindly fuck off tbh.

Then we would like an explanation plz?

E

-evull-

you'll get your answers from goa i suppose sooner or later.

M

Meltin`

heh

Not going to get into an argument about something i dont know anything about, but what i DO know about is that you only beat us once tonight, when we had no RA's or insta's up.

The other 2 times you were just zerging with many other albs around the glacier giant like mindless idiots, that i DO know about.

K

kirennia

Re: heh

Originally posted by Meltin`
Not going to get into an argument about something i dont know anything about, but what i DO know about is that you only beat us once tonight, when we had no RA's or insta's up.

The other 2 times you were just zerging with many other albs around the glacier giant like mindless idiots, that i DO know about.

Erm, our group only met you once :p

As I say, not flaming, wouldn't mind an explaination though. you saw the 3 other alb groups come over afterwards. One of our grp members happened to mention 5 of your grp only gave 1-4rps and the other groups said that you lot always gave that few, thats what striked me as a bit odd, not a one off coincedence.

K

kirennia

Originally posted by [TP]Darksbane
Its Cutting Edge, im doubtful it was intentional from what i know CE seem a respectable guild, they run a solid fg which work well together.

but u never know.... :p

This is why I didn't mention cutting edge; Okay so the members make up the masses but I know CE as a good guild. Don't drag them as a whole into this bud.

S

siara

Get report to GoA if you found a bug, I don't care. We are respectable (zerg free) guild, wich is honest and trustwothy, we don't use any bugs etc, when you kill 1 fg with 3-4 fg thats what you get from killing so blame yourself for zerging, but well thats the only way you can play....
/flame on
/please more whinie/
/disrespect for those albs/hibs in mindles zerg..........

K

Knix

Originally posted by siara
Get report to GoA if you found a bug, I don't care. We are respectable (zerg free) guild, wich is honest and trustwothy, we don't use any bugs etc, when you kill 1 fg with 3-4 fg thats what you get from killing so blame yourself for zerging, but well thats the only way you can play....
/flame on
/please more whinie/

instead of trying to solve the mysteri you just dismiss any kind of 'bug' and even include some zergwhine :bore:

on topic, i know nothing :)

K

kirennia

Originally posted by siara
/flame on
/please more whinie/

Erm, we killed them with 1fg and you were 1fg apart from the last 2 people you had standing when 3fg albs came along.....please tell me, why does this mean we as a group zerged?

E

etcetra

Well, when zerging you get less rp's.. Should have learned that by now..

G

ghostfeet

BoB dont zerg fyi, neither does LoD, so u can kindly fo if u say diffrently.

A

angara-ffs

Originally posted by ghostfeet

Right...lol :rolleyes:

H

hjendug

TBH, i dont even know what the Rp bug is, i had a 2 month breake from the game and ive been active for around a week or two now, so if u can update me ^^

Anyway CE was flamed on IRC yesterday and i was chocked to see the wajn from people, i do understand that if they kill us they want RP, but trust me in 1 thing - CE whould never bug abuse on purpose or anything. if any members bug abuse or cheat on purpose they are out of the guild.

In this case we had no idea we were bug abusing ^^

P

Poseidon

Originally posted by angara-ffs
Right...lol :rolleyes:

well this shows that u have no idea about who we are..so plz keep your comments to youself

D

Divinia

CE plays respectable.. but some of em acts like ****s... like me oO

A

angrykid

I can reply here also, just so you could know what we did last night.

We were running 1fg, and occasionally we got zerged, but not too much. I know now three ways to get this RP bug.

1: get hit by guardians/mobs or telekeep guards
2: get hit by a huge mob, ie the glacier giant and barely survive, then go away and heal up. You would then get the message, this dude has been hit by monster, and is worth shit for rp.
3: you get chainkilled by the same peoples over and over again. Somewhat I don't think the last one is correct, as I have failed to be on the recieving end of that bug, and I've had my fair share of encounters with the same guild.

last night we did nothing special, we ran out from svasud fully buffed up and ready to rumble. Rebuffed half way to odins, and ran past GG, where we saw him move, and a sprite bite the gg. I bet the GG killed him. hehe :-D

Then we met you, and got accused for RP cheating.
Please tell me where we did go wrong, cause I don't want a cheating stamp in my forehead..

Kindly regards
Chin

E

elahim

Re: heh

Originally posted by Meltin`

Ok you had no RAs and no instas up. But we still beated you.
And the time before that close to AMG on zonewall when we fought you, it was really even when 1fg BC added, remember that?
And straight after we ported back, we ran into 1fg WR down from APK, we got a fair fight there to when 1fg BC added again! yay.

And fyi we didnt zerg, but I admit we added on you when you fought TP and the 2nd time when you fought LoD. Not gonna lie to you.
And we were never 3fg.
BoB is allways 1fg, never any more people online, max 10 I think is our record.
For the record, we did not zerg anything at all that knight, BUT we added twice. Because we got added on twice.

Back to topic then, the RP thing. I think I have gotten my answer, you didnt abuse the bug.
Im happy.

H

hjendug

Dont think that was us, i cant remember BC added on us anytime during all our odins runs, saw em a few times when the hibs were attacking bleed and nott as far as i recall ^^

E

elahim

Originally posted by hjendug
Dont think that was us, i cant remember BC added on us anytime during all our odins runs, saw em a few times when the hibs were attacking bleed and nott as far as i recall ^^

I remember we killed 2-3 healers with CE cloaks in that battle. Any mid emblem that looks similiar maybe?

D

Divinia

Originally posted by elahim
I remember we killed 2-3 healers with CE cloaks in that battle. Any mid emblem that looks similiar maybe?

yes the dark alliance.. or is it the dark disciples?

almost the same emblem.

H

hjendug

Ehalim - i just dont recall it, dont put me up on this, im sure if you say your killed us with BC on add u did, but i just cant remember it... nm that

And as far as i know there arent any guild that matches our emblem....

Besides The dark deciples ^^

E

elahim

Originally posted by hjendug
Ehalim - i just dont recall it, dont put me up on this, im sure if you say your killed us with BC on add u did, but i just cant remember it... nm that

And as far as i know there arent any guild that matches our emblem....

Besides The dark deciples ^^

Im sure it was you CE. But it doesnt matter, BC still added =(
Anyways cya ingame.

E

-evull-

The Silent Noise has got same emblem, tho i doubt they have even got 3 support classes in total tbh :)

anyways, get your report from goa, it's probably just daoc mechanics working as intended ^^

btw, /kiss kirennia :)

still remember you killing my unbuffed ass between amg-atk in odins and the ceremony you held afterwards ;)

Y

-yoda-

what he said :)

most the alb guilds who run odins DONT zerg (unless stick together to break through the brehon zerg that so regulerly camps amg)

. then once through they split up n roam as fg's

T

[TP]Darksbane

Kirennia i wasnt trying to drag CE into it, was just basically saying i doubt they would bug abuse, we fought them near bled and got normal realm points.

N

NightyP

CE are one of the few respetable guilds, doubt they would do it intentionally.

S

swords

Well when this was said in /gu about the odd rp thing i did say it was probably guard agro from going too close to the HPK.

CE are one of the few Mid guilds i respect and enjoy fg fights.
We beat them they beat us its fairly even and thats why i play the game.

You can pretty much ignore the all albs zerg bullshit as you can clearly see that there are some Albs who prefer Fg rvr like all the other realms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread