HW > Odins

D

diabien_hib

Seriously, HW is one real sweet rvr zone. Blows odins away totally.

Howcome its so unused? Mainly because of the habit of nobody being there or?

I wouldnt mind playing some rvr out in hadrians on a regular basis, whats the rest of the servers opinions on this zone?

E

Ekydus

Mobs in annoying places.
Annoying terrain.
Habit.

etc.

K

kameh

Odins is ok but it's so bright after a while I get a kobbie migraine (smaller but more annoying).

I like HW but there's some bloody annoying mobs in there at wierd places, think Odins is just "easier" to move around without worring about aggro as much.

D

diabien_hib

i like the terrain, fairly flat, no big bushy trees everywhere, similar to emain just a bit browner.

from mmg to beno to hmg theres no real mob threat except a few piper fairies on the edge of the zonewall easily avoidable and killable, and only 1 camp of mobs pk side of either mg too i think.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

I rather pay 10s than run there using hasteners :)
Regards, Glottis

B

Bonegoat

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
I rather pay 10s than run there using hasteners :)
Regards, Glottis
Doesnt any of the 17 minstrells in your stealthzerg have speed?

H

herjulf

Aye HW rules, not so damn bright snow etc, and not at all so much aggro stuff as some1 said ^^

Infact is it ideal.

Coming to a Hadrians wall near you, perhaps let hibs have some short travel RvR for once.
They deserve it :clap:

i love em luris :sex: gifv more luris.

Hadrians wall, well lets atleast try it ill make shrue there are some innocent blueyed mids there to kill.

X

xplo

I killed a lvl 50 rr1 savage solo in HW!!!11oneone1eleven
do I get wowwypop?

B

Belomar

HW is fun and is a great RvR zone. Those of you claiming that there is aggro there need to realize that there is just as much (if not more) in Emain and Odin's, only you are too used to navigating there that you don't mind. Pennines, on the other hand... :(

L

Lessurl

HW is normally the first place we try when we get a guild rvr group together, much less zerging and more chance of clean (= no add) fg fights. Only if it's dead will we then move on to odins/emain.
HW atm is like odins was about 6 months ago, lets hope it doesn't end up spoiled aswell. :p

T

Tualatin

hadrians is empty cause many albs cba to walk up there for just the few other enemies, if there even are.

O

old.yaruar

Originally posted by diabien_hib
Seriously, HW is one real sweet rvr zone. Blows odins away totally.

Howcome its so unused? Mainly because of the habit of nobody being there or?

I wouldnt mind playing some rvr out in hadrians on a regular basis, whats the rest of the servers opinions on this zone?

because it's terrible, it's the worst place ever....

honest

not that we want to keep it for ourselves as some of the best unzergy fun has been had there by small roaming groups!

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by Bonegoat
Doesnt any of the 17 minstrells in your stealthzerg have speed?

So funny coming from a lvl 31 beserker.
Regards, Glottis

W

Whisperess

Originally posted by Tualatin
hadrians is empty cause many albs cba to walk up there for just the few other enemies, if there even are.
bingo.

but if mids/hibs went to HW instead of emain, albs would have to move there :p

( but they can't blame the AMG for coming in numbers then ;) )

S

skile

Hibs are just bored with running all the way to Emain Macha. I would be bored with running to HW :p.

And they are the smallest realm, so they should do the running? :p

H

herjulf

Its a deal then for the sake of Hibernians and the FUN it brings, having anal exp.. ganking lurikeens.

Well try Hadrians for a while.

K

Kagato.

Actually i'd rather Hadrians wall did not get zerged. Its one of the few places I can get decent one on one or small scale fights, or at least swear at people that out run me.

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by skile
Hibs are just bored with running all the way to Emain Macha. I would be bored with running to HW :p.

And they are the smallest realm, so they should do the running? :p

But lots of them have small legs and its really funny...and they love it really.

A

Adri

agree with you Kagato...keep the zergs out of HW!

grps larger than 3 should be banned so i can solo in peace ;)

Adrianicus

G

greenfingers

if there was a healer in CS, I would go to HW more often ...

sadly there isn't :(

D

diabien_hib

Cyas in HW tonight at some point, i'll bring my gg there for some of these fun fights ^^

M

Merl

Yep HW is great but plz keep the zergs out or it will just become another emain/odins which i am sure no one wants.

O

old.Kerosene

Breifine = sod all mobs in stupid places
Pennies = Mobs everywhere (stealther ones at that) and very difficult to find a safe route up
Mids = Too fucking lazy.

O

old.Ramas

Personally I'd like to see as much zerging as possible in HW.

Higher natural populations make relic raids easier to detect, and we don't have to rely on a single level 40 doing an epic being able able to tell the difference between 4fg of radar guard and an actual relic raid.

B

boni_ofdavoid

Originally posted by old.Ramas
Personally I'd like to see as much zerging as possible in HW.

Higher natural populations make relic raids easier to detect, and we don't have to rely on a single level 40 doing an epic being able able to tell the difference between 4fg of radar guard and an actual relic raid.

lol :)

I like HW, had a lot of really good times there with much less than 1fg, though it would be a shame to see it turned into another fg vs zerg arena.

Z

zoia

Hadrian's is now the only place left to go when Odin's gets to zergy. Don't bring all your guildgroups here, please. :p
Would like it to be a place for soloers or small/not perfect groups.
A place where even thanes get groups :)

As for Pennine being full of hard mobs...
Even as a bluecon(before guards became so aggro) i could safely get to Sauvage.

F

Flimgoblin

bring your 2fg non-gank :)

bring your thanes and your runemasters, your mentalists and your champions (or whatever gets refused groups in hibs)

we'll fight you with earth wizards, smite clerics and friars.

the RR10 gank groups can stay in emain though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom