Grp in odins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

indeed

I'd just like to say, none of us were aware of a bug. We have a very low view on cheats whatever realm they come from.

We simply run around odins as a team of 8, kill or get killed and generally have fun.

Bugs were mentioned on IRC after we were killed at odins Y road. At least 24 albs were there by the time we all died.

Please send your evidence to goa because I am confident they will tell you the same as I am confident we have done nothing wrong. Also please come back here and apologise when they do so that we can clear our good name.

As a side I would like to say BoB are one of the few alb guilds who we consistently meet as 1 full group. And are enjoyable to fight. See you in odins tonight maybe? ;)
(not saying that they are the only one, this is just from my experience)

Billybob the healer
Mysticbob the spiritmaster
Fatbob the... lets not talk about Fatbob

E

elahim

Originally posted by indeed
I'd just like to say, none of us were aware of a bug. We have a very low view on cheats whatever realm they come from.

We simply run around odins as a team of 8, kill or get killed and generally have fun.

Bugs were mentioned on IRC after we were killed at odins Y road. At least 24 albs were there by the time we all died.

Please send your evidence to goa because I am confident they will tell you the same as I am confident we have done nothing wrong. Also please come back here and apologise when they do so that we can clear our good name.

As a side I would like to say BoB are one of the few alb guilds who we consistently meet as 1 full group. And are enjoyable to fight. See you in odins tonight maybe? ;)
(not saying that they are the only one, this is just from my experience)

Billybob the healer
Mysticbob the spiritmaster
Fatbob the... lets not talk about Fatbob

We have a DR at our normal GG time tonight, so we might show up a little late ;)
But if not tonight we WILL see you guys there soon =)

K

kirennia

If your pet hit the ice giant then that i guess is what must of caused it.

Originally posted by Rushie
3 diff times we kill them and 3 times same thing.............coincedence?...............hmmmmm. ;)

few other alb grps reported same thing.

This is why I brought it up and why (I've just seen on freddys) there is another post about it also so I wasn't the only person who felt suspicious.

Anyways, I trust the CE members are telling the truth and so apologise...no need for the thread to stay open any longer.

Originally posted by angara-ffs
Right...lol :rolleyes:

Just last comment on this; BoB never zerg and don't have the numbers for more then 1fg roaming as a guild. LoD singles, you may see an emblem of 1 or 2 members in a group with the zerg but when it comes to 4 or more members of us in a group, we will not zerg. Guild groups for us have always and hopefully will always be non-zergfortehwin tactics :p.

Ooh, unless you count the 3 times we've all bought out our 2fg of pre-50s ranging down to lvl 35 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread