How to kill a vamp?

Palemos

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
your a complete newb zeaza. what slytale said + foad

ok censi im aware of that i add alot on stealthers but you know why and no need to have that discussion again :) have a good night!

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Palemos said:
ok censi im aware of that i add alot on stealthers but you know why and no need to have that discussion again :) have a good night!

i would like hear why you have to leech on stealhers? ;) you cant get your rps easy enough?

Palemos

Fledgling Freddie
moik said:
Poor little warlock that couldn't instakill everyone.. really.. i feel for you.. :(

your just mad i warlocks add on groove fights from time to time i guess? :)

Palemos

Fledgling Freddie
Akyma said:
Use ML9 (Demoralization), 2 nuke 1 chamber and Vamp is dead

yes i guess i have to start doing ML's soon :p but sooo boring

Palemos

Fledgling Freddie
Eeben said:
i would like hear why you have to leech on stealhers? ;) you cant get your rps easy enough?

revenge for when they jump me 3 or more :) if they want do that. then i want to kill them :) but on the otherhand i totally understand them for doing it!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
anyway, i thought you were going to delete and quit the last time you cried your eyes out, when your BB (as if a warcock needs one) got pwned at the keep?

Palemos

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
anyway, i thought you were going to delete and quit the last time you cried your eyes out, when your BB (as if a warcock needs one) got pwned at the keep?

where do you see me cry? just cut the crap or be quiet this was a serious post no need for idiotic replys

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
Okay here is a VERY detailed account of how to kill a vamp. They charge you with their battlecry! EEEEUUUHAUHAUAHUAH as they charge its alwayz a smart idea to tell the BG or CG just wher u are!!!! and tell u need re enforcments ASAP. As the vamp gets closer and u hear the swish swish of his cape BAM MOC DEBUFF NUKE NUKE ML9 NUKE DEAD. and thats how you kill a vamp

luribeauty

Fledgling Freddie
Palemos said:
revenge for when they jump me 3 or more :) if they want do that. then i want to kill them :) but on the otherhand i totally understand them for doing it!

ive killed u solo and with with more but u cant blame any stealther for doing it with the class you play.

wutae

One of Freddy's beloved
Palemos said:
Seriously when a vamp starts hitting on you , using his magic he is almost impossible to kill, only with alot of luck i am able too, any tips on how too? :p

well i dont know if anyone mentioned ,
but i cba to read all these posts
first thing u should do would be to go to another
server and roll a vampiir so u could know how it really works
well here are some tips .
if they cant land meelee hits they lose , if they land meleee hits
then they can buff with several effects themselves .

if he is already buffed, try to mezz or root . while time passes and
a vampiir is off combat it starts losing power .by itself
so u can simple own him while he have lost all power :>
his buffs hold about 15 secs
so count them as well . :)
anywas good luck killing them xD
its too hard to have them off combat . a stun helps cause he is losing most
buff durations , and cause he is notlanding meelee hits at that time..
so his power is not getting increased .

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Muylaetrix said:
add one snake charmer omni tap proc...
How much does the proc hit for and how much is returned to you? :)

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
On VW the omni tap hits for 200. I forget exactly how much hp it would return (maybe 100 or so) but it would give enough end for 1 medium end cost style.

Not a bad proc, but nothing great.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Mirt said:
On VW the omni tap hits for 200. I forget exactly how much hp it would return (maybe 100 or so) but it would give enough end for 1 medium end cost style.

Not a bad proc, but nothing great.
200 seems quite abit for a proc, can't wait until I level mine up then! :D

Saraden

Loyal Freddie
vamps are easy, just have SOM and WH up & use IP, Battler & warguard. :cheers: however against warlocks you can just die :(

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
just don't spec crossbow! makes it much harder when you've got naff weaponskill :D

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
>>Not a bad proc, but nothing great.

as far as life drains go, it`s one of the better procs. biggest point vs vampiir is that it also steals power and endurance who are probably more important to the vampiir than the actuall damage.

oh, and it seems to proc a lot.

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
A champ owned my vamp in a duel v easy but i cant tell coz i got one myself. :)

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Does it actually even drain power and endurance from the victim? I got Snakecharmer level 10 on my Reaver - but Im rather unsure if it drains end/power from the victim. It does damage, and I think the damage gets converted to mana/hp/end on the wielder of the weapon, but not steal those components from the victim.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Chronictank said:
lies ask jimmythepost!

I did shoot you for about 300 though :) if I ever get to RR5 on fingzor you'll all be cowering in fear of my snapshot :p

Calo

Part of the furniture
Flimgoblin said:
I did shoot you for about 300 though :) if I ever get to RR5 on fingzor you'll all be cowering in fear of my snapshot :p

when that happens, i will have a dragon pet which will eat your fingzor.

so don't get your hopes up!

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Mirt said:
I think they own most things 1v1, especially if they RA/ML dump.

hmm, big problem with champ is that we hardly have any defence and everything we cast soaks up our end like mad + low hp

in most fights i could use dd, snare, 3 debuffs, ml2/9, ml4, ml10, bov - 9 spells which means 45% end gone. add a slam that takes ~20%.. have to use endpot straight from start

but yeah, champs are very powerful, cant deny that :) kinda wanted to try 50 lw, 40 valor, 40 parry once but respecs became way too expensive :(

Veno

Fledgling Freddie
With my merc i win about 90% of my fights vs a vamp. Depends alot on how the fight starts though and if my DT is up :p

And i find that the longer i survive the higher my chance of winning goes... Guessing its because no end on vamp means i parry lots and then they slowly but surely die :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom