How to be a jerk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Twoeye said:
Tnx for the lovely post....that will surely help me alot....since it was me and my gf that jerk took the camp from.....i have reported the issue to rightnow..and i hope u will have a nice little 3 days holiday from game u looser :twak:

From the abuse you sent him, You just got yourself a free holiday you retarded moron.

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
Infanity said:
From the abuse you sent him, You just got yourself a free holiday you retarded moron.
What abuse Jamie ??....and btw havent i helped u alot ??....and u call me a moron..a guy that even cant stay in 1 guild for more than max 1 month before he gets in trouble with someone :twak:

Corran

Part of the furniture
Well this just turned into a fun thread..

oh and for Twoeye or whatever your name is....

You got no fucking idea of what they did/will do to carp... because they are not allowed to tell you...

You would get a reply which basically says:

"We will look into the matter and take action should it be required"

Personally i would just report you myself for harrassment/vile behaviour, but in situation like this the basic reply is "You were both as bad as each other, stay out of each others way in future"

Dorimor1

Banned
Rediknight said:
Gamah, you're made of silk i bet xD

Dori, no one likes a show off. Gamah bated you and you gulped it down - bragging that you have a bigger house/spoon/cat/hammer/hat/nan/wallet than anyone else, on a forum where you will never, ever, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever, meet or know the person you are arguing with just makes you look a bit of a doofus mate - for all you know, Gamah here could be King Fahd Bin Abdulaziz Alsaud (google it if you're not as intelligent as you thought you were ;)). Just let it go, dude! :p

King Fahd Bi... meh... Gamah - you're old enough to know better, dude! You're good at it, but let it go fella :D It's run it's course!

Chill out, both of yers - im pretty lean here and i could do without all the virtual-shouting...

besides, im trying to get new tape on my nerd glasses and it's a fiddly job :shifty:

Trust me, I know I do xD

And Gamah is scum, most people know that by now xD

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
Corran said:
Personally i would just report you myself for harrassment/vile behaviour, but in situation like this the basic reply is "You were both as bad as each other, stay out of each others way in future"
What harrassment ?

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
I don't attack all the big names, I only really have a problem with PE, most others are fine.

and who are you again? I've nfi who you even are yet you seem to have a problem with my entire guild. Good work mate.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
To save the idiots the embarasment of coming on Freddys House next time and making tits of themselves...

Exp at the orc camp all you want.. it's good exp/cash.
People do/will and can come and kill the leader any time they want. Accept that this will happen and get over it.

If the only place in the game you can exp with your 50 necro is the orc camp, i'd suggest you go away for a bit and learn how to actually play your character. Then come back and realise it's hardly the end of the world.
Had you gone down there at the start and found the camp down, would you of reported GOA to rightnow for ruining your gaming experience for not spawning it when they saw you approach. I think not!

/popcorn.

Dorimor1

Banned
bigchief said:
and who are you again? I've nfi who you even are yet you seem to have a problem with my entire guild. Good work mate.

Exactly! Thats my point! I don't really know who you are either! Who gives a shit! Apparently I am trying to get noticed by flaming your guild, well I am not, I am glad you don't know who I am.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Twoeye said:
What abuse Jamie ??....and btw havent i helped u alot ??....and u call me a moron..a guy that even cant stay in 1 guild for more than max 1 month before he gets in trouble with someone :twak:

Look at the screenshot - You report him and you get all those people banned - Also he aint done anything wrong xD

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
Anyway...cant we just close this thread...i wont bother in speaking to Carp in game and he will prolly not speak to me...and to the thread starter....this was just useless to start this....all u get is ppl to start yelling at each other...and sure the things this Backflip dude said is quite stupid to say aswell....but that i cant help...since it wasnt me that said it....anyway i wont bother post here anymore...since there aint going to b any clever answers its of no use....btw i am Laeb....Backflip aint anyone of either me or my gf

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
btw Have played this game for 4 years and have never had any complains before... So hurray :clap: for the first flame thread that has been turned towards me :worthy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom