How to be a jerk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
http://img456.imageshack.us/my.php?image=orcthief6eb.jpg

Now, this is how to be a class act jerk against the community you are supposed to be part of. I wonder, ... are people like Carp allowed to join any public raids in Albion these days?

The IRC log finishes with carp saying:
Carp said:
just to make a wound more sore :p
ill make a post later thanking them for leaving me the camp so my botm could get lvl 10
I thought it might be of more interest to see it in it's full context and get it in the correct perspective though.

This was apparently purely done to aggrivate another person, with the full intent of pissing them off. Notice how Carp is on the cluster and could have gone to the other server and hope for the camp to be up. Instead he chose to ruin someone elses evening.

In the IRC log he mentions he thinks he will get banned for 3 days. I doubt this is something GoA will/should interfere with. The community he apparently dispises should consider if he and his associates should be allowed to participate though.

To the persons that got the victim of carp... you have my sympathy. I hope your realm contains other people, that are not genuine idiots.

PHP:
<carp-> good xp at orcs xD
<doed> what are u lvling?
<carp-> belt of the moon
<doed> ah
<carp-> lvl 7 now :D
<Aoln> carp-
<Aoln> come play gunz :D
<Aoln> its well fun
<carp-> cant
<carp-> just stole orcs camp so gotta use it since ill be banned for 3days prolly :P
<Aoln> pl me imo ;(
<carp-> come to orcs
<carp-> problem is id lded :P
<y00ki> where is stealther action meightz? ;s
<Bloodcore> no carp-, u cant claim a camp, only a mob, last i read in CoC
<carp-> well he claims that i pulled a mob he was fighting  :p
<Bloodcore> hehe
<carp-> but it deaggroed and was walking
<Aoln> what u pling with?
<carp-> then 1 of his mates pms calling me gay :p
<carp-> minst
<Aoln> what u pling? ;p
<carp-> belt of the moon xD
<Aoln> why? ;<
<Aoln> its crap
<carp-> http://img456.imageshack.us/my.php?image=orcthief6eb.jpg
<doed> :D
<atos> It's ncie to see people are actually listening to my commects about the thane.
<Bloodcore> carp- ur a jerk :P
<carp-> that dudes gonna beat me up if i go withing 10feet of "her"
<carp-> ? D:
<doed> in a /duel
<doed> oO
<Nikon|TC> carp-
<Nikon|TC> painfully lol :|
<carp-> Nikon|TC think ill get banned for that? ;p
<Nikon|TC> carp-
<Nikon|TC> why would you?
<Nikon|TC> you killed a mob
<Nikon|TC> not illegal
<Nikon|TC> you probably made that girl cry hard
<Nikon|TC> but still
<ev0_o> what girl? :d
<ev0_o> talllllk
<Nikon|TC> http://img456.imageshack.us/my.php?image=orcthief6eb.jpg
<Bloodcore> haha
<ev0_o> lol thats funy :p
<atos> Hi!
<ev0_o> backflip for president :p
<Yurian> heya :D
<Aoln|> lol carp-
<ev0_o> carp has a restriction order on a mob? :p
<ev0_o> oh noes
<carp-> they were outskilled
<carp-> just to make a wound more sore :P
<carp-> ill make a post later thanking them for leaving me the camp so my botm could get lvl 10
Disclaimer: I realize carp didn't do anything against the CoC (as far as I am aware). I don't have any connection to the victims of this (as far as I know) and are thus not posting this because Im upset of friends being fooled. I am purely posting this because I found it an example of a person with low morale standards and a person people should be aware of acting like an idiot.

Tosen

Part of the furniture
I'm Zhing there... if posting anything, and wanting to make a point - he should post everything I said :)

+1 for being an awesome lad!

Luv you Crapp

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
People stealing camps off other people are not the nicest people in the game sure.

People yelling OMG your gay i'm going to banzor you when someone walks past and hits a mob deserve everything they get :worthy:

good work carp!!

Tosen

Part of the furniture
Golena? Taking a little part of a chat, and leaving the rest out, so you can stain someone's carpet.. yea... hurray...

I think I might ever rep you for comming with a useless mindless annoying msg... hurray!

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
I dont get who you are meaning to be the jerks since I dont know who the fuck Carp is.

But the assholes there sound like Ethna, Laeb and Backflip.

Backflip says: listen if u set within 10ft of her of leader :/ ok now we leat at that'

Roflmao wtf is he gonna do? hunt the guy down and murder him irl? unlikely. :wanker:

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Tosen said:
Golena? Taking a little part of a chat, and leaving the rest out, so you can stain someone's carpet.. yea... hurray...

If your gonna threaten people with the CoC, at least bother to take the time to read it and understand it first.
Otherwise your just in danger of making a tit of yourself.

Tosen said:
I think I might ever rep you for comming with a useless mindless annoying msg... hurray!

Posts like this are entirely pointless in the first place. All they do is provide a good laugh for the rest of the community as both kiddies duke it out.
Grab popcorn and enjoy the show! :clap:

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Carp come post here so I can give you rep. That was a good laugh thanks !

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Azathrim said:
Notice how Carp is on the cluster and could have gone to the other server and hope for the camp to be up.

Nope this appears not to of been an option.

Laeb said:
then we have to wait at least 24 hours before we can continue

Lollersausage

Banned
Nomans Land said:
Means nothing to me :s lol Ty for info though. Is that the guy that was taking the screenies?

Aye twas, but now thinking about it, think Crapp is 3rd or so now, with Evita and Coren being just above him ;]

remi

Fledgling Freddie
boo fucking hoo, such liddul crystory, noone cares, mmk

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
Azathrim said:
PHP:
<atos> It's ncie to see people are actually listening to my commects about the thane.
Hahahahahah, and you accidently got the Atos-thane-quote-of-the-day :worthy:
/hug trollum min svenska kompis och trevliga skådespelera.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
I thought that Carp's handling of the situation was humerous, and I infact blame the orc coastal for causing all the problems.

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
I blame the hibs. They're always to blame somehow. I bet they used tinfoil hats to cause mind manipulating waves to make this happen! I just know it!

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
I find it funny that people argue about a camp in SI, I mean, who ever goes there these days anyway? then they bump into eachother and argue about a camp in a zone that's empty (most likely) just pick a new camp and your ready to go not like theres 100 people camping things in SI.

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
I have to say reading it through, the people harrassing Carp are worse than him.

Yeh sure whatever, he pulled a quest mob. Like ffs its 1 mob, that he needed for a quest.

Compared to whining, and childish threats from a few people.

Make you own mind up on that one.

And sorry to say it, but bringing it on these forums is just even more stupid imo.

Oh well...

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Ryuno said:
I have to say reading it through, the people harrassing Carp are worse than him.

Yeh sure whatever, he pulled a quest mob. Like ffs its 1 mob, that he needed for a quest.

Compared to whining, and childish threats from a few people.

Make you own mind up on that one.

And sorry to say it, but bringing it on these forums is just even more stupid imo.

Oh well...

and whining on ppl whining is a good thing?

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Ryuno said:

I guess you don't know what the deal is on the orc camp then and what carp did.

This is a quest. Carp didn't go there to do the quest. He went there for a little feature in the quest. There is an orc captain, you can talk with him and a large amount of mobs pop. You can then kill these mobs for exp and repeat the deal by talking with the orc captain again. This has nothing to do with the quest though.

Now, those that were there had been exp'ing for some time apparently. Carp being annoyed that someone was already doing what he intented to do, charmed the orc captain and ran it away. Then told the people there a lie about how he was on the quest and had killed the mob. They get angry, yelled and seeing there is absolutely nothing to do, left.

After that, carp proceeds exp'ing there again - having just brute forced his way into the spot. Those that were there had absolutely nothing to do. There was no way for them to prevent this and there were no way for them to get back at carp other than deliberately killing the orc captain ruining it for all of them (since there is a 24 respawn apparently). He didn't do this to get a quest. He just did it to force his way in and throw someone else away.

It's sad that some people find these bully methods funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom