How to be a jerk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorimor1

Banned
Lol I think we all know that Carpp is a complete twat, shit minstrel and has no life. xDxD

Anyway, what would you expect? He PMed me once asking me to join PE (ofc this was taking the mick) and carried on with his childish attitude, I seemed to shut him up afterwards, never had any problems since then.

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
no i reported it yesterday....but since i went ld i didnt get time to take the s/s of the conversation....but i have that now...so once again thank u to the poster

Gamah

Banned
Dorimor1 said:
Lol I think we all know that Carpp is a complete twat, shit minstrel and has no life. xDxD

Anyway, what would you expect? He PMed me once asking me to join PE (ofc this was taking the mick) and carried on with his childish attitude, I seemed to shut him up afterwards, never had any problems since then.

Im tired of your shit, your some fucking thid noob who thinks he knows RvR, you adapt a "pro" stance, no one knows who you are, and no one cares.. Quick I think theres a thid keep take going on better log in and "pwn".

You even have in your sig that you are rolling a warlock..what complete fucking dream world do you live in if you think people will take some Bryjna Warlocks word about anything. You just like attacking the "big and well known names" in order to try and enlarge your pathetic exsistence and satisfy some childresh attention crave. Got a word of advice for you, no one gives a shit about you, about me, about carpp..when you turn off the the computer your still a nobody..your a number in a the system, you are nothing better than the rest of us..so kindly take a large stick, bend the fuck over and insert some common sense into your pathetic brain.

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
Levin said:
So basicly what we have here is a couple abusers getting abused in turn by an abuser-arse? Can someone clarify if the exp method mentioned is legit or not? Would help me decide if i should get out those popcorn or if i should feel bad for someone. :eek7:

no we wasnt abusing anything....we was 2 serv necros 1 lvl 50 and 1 lvl 47 + our fop BB...just getting some arc bars + a little xp at the same time to my 47 necro.....no abuse in that

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Levin said:
So basicly what we have here is a couple abusers getting abused in turn by an abuser-arse? Can someone clarify if the exp method mentioned is legit or not? Would help me decide if i should get out those popcorn or if i should feel bad for someone. :eek7:

As far as I recall, the necro TL had asked Mythic if this was abuse or not. I'll try to dig up a link, but I belive the answer was, that this was ok.

But... I might remember wrong yet, anyone got the link? :)

Dorimor1

Banned
Gamah said:
Im tired of your shit, your some fucking thid noob who thinks he knows RvR, you addapt a "pro" stance, no one knows who you are, and no one cares.. Quick I think theres a thid keep take going on better log in and "pwn" retard.

Lol, like I give a shit what you say. I play the game for fun, so why all this hostility? You really sound like a 12 year old, so please, crawl back to your hole.

As a responce to your further edit, I don't see whats wrong with rolling a class that I enjoy playing? Stop saying I am a retard over a fucking computer game with little pixel characters and little pixel chambers.

Cry more please, its funny

Zdeath

Banned
No need Gamah - People don't have to play actual RvR to entertain themselves, and they don't pay monthly to get people moan at them for doing something they think is fun.

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Azathrim said:
You found that funny Vladamir? There is no mindset between what carp did and the thug that beats someone down on the street to grab the persons purse. Then afterwards goes to his chums bragging and showing the trophy around.

You also laugh at the victim then? You also try to kiss ass to the thug that just violated someone? Are you really that independant that you cannot see the error in acting like a common thug? You really should be ashamed of yourself.

So once carp ruined these peoples xping or whatever they were doing that then gives another person to actually threaten carp? Yes that is laughable.

Theyre all as bad as each other. The people who were xping in the first place are just as much twats for the replys they sent Carp.

Dorimor1

Banned
Gamah said:
You even have in your sig that you are rolling a warlock..what complete fucking dream world do you live in if you think people will take some Bryjna Warlocks word about anything. You just like attacking the "big and well known names" in order to try and enlarge your pathetic exsistence and satisfy some childresh attention crave. Got a word of advice for you, no one gives a shit about you, about me, about carpp..when you turn off the the computer your still a nobody..your a number in a the system, you are nothing better than the rest of us..so kindly take a large stick, bend the fuck over and insert some common sense into your pathetic brain.

Lol, stop editing, its hard to keep up.

As I said, cry more. Fortunatly I am not stupid enough to listen to some worthless scum like you, you want a flame war? You can have one, just remember what happened last time xD

Gamah

Banned
Oh im sorry for editing, i'll just spam the forums when I think of something new to add.

I have said my piece you wanting a flame war just proves my point xD..and no I don't remember what happened last time. I don't chronical every bit of posting I do on the forums, I forgot all about it when I turn it off. Glad to know flame wars with me are such a big factor in your life though.

Dorimor1

Banned
Gamah said:
Oh im sorry for editing, i'll just spam the forums when I think of something new to add.

I don't want a flame war with you, I couldn't care less about you.

Good good xD and one more thing.

I don't attack all the big names, I only really have a problem with PE, most others are fine. I think blinded by your arrogance and anger, you are just mindlessly flaming me with no real purpose, read your post again xD

Now go get a life.

DirtyDiana

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Good good xD and one more thing.

I don't attack all the big names, I only really have a problem with PE, most others are fine. I think blinded by your arrogance and anger, you are just mindlessly flaming me with no real purpose, read your post again xD

Now go get a life.

sheash hand bag's down ladies, no need to argue like that, damn your making my hamster shiver

Gamah

Banned
Someone telling someone else to get a life on an internet forum..classic xD

Dorimor1

Banned
Gamah said:
Well I Have a carrer, and girlfriend and large social network of friends and busy weekends for the next month.

Exactly how should I get a life, when I already have one :(?

Ah cool not long ago you said you were a drug-dealer. But hey I guess we all need to try look hard at times. I have everything in life, but better than you. My life is perfect, I have a bigger house than most people, I have my family and I have a better job than most people, I have higher intelligence than most people, so when some twat who thinks he lives in the ghetto comes up and starts to insult me because he thinks he is better than me irl because he has more pixel realm points then me, I get a little angry. Do you see what I mean, Reject?

End of.

Gamah

Banned
Dorimor1 said:
Ah cool not long ago you said you were a drug-dealer. But hey I guess we all need to try look hard at times. I have everything in life, but better than you. My life is perfect, I have a bigger house than most people, I have my family and I have a better job than most people, I have higher intelligence than most people, so when some twat who thinks he lives in the ghetto comes up and starts to insult me because he thinks he is better than me irl because he has more pixel realm points then me, I get a little angry. Do you see what I mean, Reject?

End of.

lmao, I have never said I am a drug dealer, You are full of shit xD. Sorry for not being upperclass with mummy and daddy to pay my way in life :(

Congratulations on proving what a prick you really are.

Saraden

Loyal Freddie
if you all would stop trying to be so tough on internet you could realise that Carp was acting like a twat.

fh at it's best

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Azathrim said:
I don't really care if he gets banned or not. I made this post to display someone acting in a pisspoor manner towards another person. To perhaps make other people consider how they treat others.

You found that funny Vladamir? There is no mindset between what carp did and the thug that beats someone down on the street to grab the persons purse. Then afterwards goes to his chums bragging and showing the trophy around.

You also laugh at the victim then? You also try to kiss ass to the thug that just violated someone? Are you really that independant that you cannot see the error in acting like a common thug? You really should be ashamed of yourself.

If GoA really does ban carp it shouldn't be for breaking the CoC. It should be because carp goes out of his way to destroy someone elses playtime and make the DAoC experience just a little bit worse by being in it.

I'm just laughing at the situation. The number of times something like this happened to me just made me not care about it anymore. If you go within a matter of miles of someone, it's /y OMFG YOU FCUKING CAMP STEAL0RING CNUTBUCKET.

Necro's seem to believe they have a divine right to everyone they can kill. If someone needs to finish a quest, what's wrong with having them finishing it?.

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
hmm i hope that u "friends" to Carp is happy and satisfied....me and my gf usualy helps ppl out with most things...artis/xp etc etc....but then there is allways ppl like Carp that like to ruin it...and tbh i have seen alot more of it on alb than on any other realm...so have fun on alb . Self am i going to mid instead...and can pls some of the mods close this thread..

Dorimor1

Banned
Twoeye said:
hmm i hope that u "friends" to Carp is happy and satisfied....me and my gf usualy helps ppl out with most things...artis/xp etc etc....but then there is allways ppl like Carp that like to ruin it...and tbh i have seen alot more of it on alb than on any other realm...so have fun on alb . Self am i going to mid instead...and can pls some of the mods close this thread..

I don't think you understand, he has the right to do it, because he has more pixel points than you!!

Silly!

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
Vladamir said:
If someone needs to finish a quest, what's wrong with having them finishing it?.

are u just playing stupid or cant u realy read ???
he even addmits that he wasnt doing a quest....all he did was take the mob from me and keep it away untill we logged !!!

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah, you're made of silk i bet xD

Dori, no one likes a show off. Gamah bated you and you gulped it down - bragging that you have a bigger house/spoon/cat/hammer/hat/nan/wallet than anyone else, on a forum where you will never, ever, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever, meet or know the person you are arguing with just makes you look a bit of a doofus mate - for all you know, Gamah here could be King Fahd Bin Abdulaziz Alsaud (google it if you're not as intelligent as you thought you were ;)). Just let it go, dude! :p

King Fahd Bi... meh... Gamah - you're old enough to know better, dude! You're good at it, but let it go fella :D It's run it's course!

Chill out, both of yers - im pretty lean here and i could do without all the virtual-shouting...

besides, im trying to get new tape on my nerd glasses and it's a fiddly job :shifty:

Gamah

Banned
Rediknight said:
Gamah, you're made of silk i bet xD

Dori, no one likes a show off. Gamah bated you and you gulped it down - bragging that you have a bigger house/spoon/cat/hammer/hat/nan/wallet than anyone else, on a forum where you will never, ever, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever, meet or know the person you are arguing with just makes you look a bit of a doofus mate - for all you know, Gamah here could be King Fahd Bin Abdulaziz Alsaud (google it if you're not as intelligent as you thought you were ;)). Just let it go, dude! :p

King Fahd Bi... meh... Gamah - you're old enough to know better, dude! You're good at it, but let it go fella :D It's run it's course!

Chill out, both of yers - im pretty lean here and i could do without all the virtual-shouting...

besides, im trying to get new tape on my nerd glasses and it's a fiddly job :shifty:

You are perceptive Redi.

And yes hook, line and sinker xD

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Twoeye said:
are u just playing stupid or cant u realy read ???
he even addmits that he wasnt doing a quest....all he did was take the mob from me and keep it away untill we logged !!!

Nope i just chose not to read it all, but thanks for your concern! :))

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
Wow, Dorimor managed to pull of an insult by removing a letter from Rejecta, i would never have thought of that. I applaud you.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
I'm just laughing at the situation. The number of times something like this happened to me just made me not care about it anymore. If you go within a matter of miles of someone, it's /y OMFG YOU FCUKING CAMP STEAL0RING CNUTBUCKET.

Necro's seem to believe they have a divine right to everyone they can kill. If someone needs to finish a quest, what's wrong with having them finishing it?.

We have all experienced idiots like this situation. Yelling and screaming as shown in the screenshot doesn't help the situation ofcourse. It only gives a leaway to the anger and frustration. However, laughing and clapping at the thug carp displayed to be only makes the situation worse. It allows others to think they can be cool by acting like thugs.

I don't make FH threads every time I see this kind of behaviour. This example just shined for it's vileness and pure intent to harm others. If other people chose to make a stand when they see this, I bet this would happen less often. If those that really consider themself friends of people like carp actually started telling him they disaprove of his behaviour, these things would change.

I guess it's just easier to blend in with the crowd as a coward and kiss ass to the thug though. At least until next time when you turn victim. /shrug

Jjuraa

Banned
Why is what carp did so lame? You idiots whining now are the same people who go "ITS A GAME I PAY MY SUBS" while simultaneously adding on fair fights in RVR and masturbating furiously with the other hand.

so, here goes.

ITS A GAME CARP PAYS HIS SUBS AND HE CAN DO WHAT HE LIKES ROFL LOL KEEP IT UP CARP WAY TO MAKE PEOPLE WHINE GO GOG OGOGO

oh yeah. i totally went there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom