How to be a jerk

Status
Not open for further replies.

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Azathrim said:
It's sad that some people find these bully methods funny.

Nahh i dont' find they funny .. but what is teh Funneh is people coming on here and moaing about it =)

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
omg I so understand carpp!

fuckin wankers that kill trigger mob for orc!

(this thread is about the guy killing the mob beeing a jerk right?)

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Azathrim said:
I guess you don't know what the deal is on the orc camp then and what carp did.

This is a quest. Carp didn't go there to do the quest. He went there for a little feature in the quest. There is an orc captain, you can talk with him and a large amount of mobs pop. You can then kill these mobs for exp and repeat the deal by talking with the orc captain again. This has nothing to do with the quest though.

Now, those that were there had been exp'ing for some time apparently. Carp being annoyed that someone was already doing what he intented to do, charmed the orc captain and ran it away. Then told the people there a lie about how he was on the quest and had killed the mob. They get angry, yelled and seeing there is absolutely nothing to do, left.

After that, carp proceeds exp'ing there again - having just brute forced his way into the spot. Those that were there had absolutely nothing to do. There was no way for them to prevent this and there were no way for them to get back at carp other than deliberately killing the orc captain ruining it for all of them (since there is a 24 respawn apparently). He didn't do this to get a quest. He just did it to force his way in and throw someone else away.

I don't find the way he's doing it fun, however the way the ones he pm and the ones that pm him is reacting retarded. Which is funny. :p

snoz

Loyal Freddie
I nearly puked m breakfast reading that, you guys need fucking serious help. Get a grip. No offence.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
why does he want to involve Mythic? I just dont get it, like they care what happens on a GoA server

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
If I was them woulda just killed the orc captain 'if I can't have you, nobody will' stylee and gone and done something else.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Hahahahahahahaha :clap:

he did nothing against the CoC and those "threats" are just hilarious.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Maeloch said:
If I was them woulda just killed the orc captain 'if I can't have you, nobody will' stylee and gone and done something else.

in my eyes, if it was not part of a quest to kill the orc captain then this was griefing, and carp should be banned.

its no differant then someone stealing an artifact encounter, and we have enough whines about that on FH, now if it was a quest to kill the orc captain, then the other players where selfish wankers, for not letting him complete it.

Let Carp come on FH and tell his side, and fuel the flaming..

:m00:

Corran

Part of the furniture
scorge said:
in my eyes, if it was not part of a quest to kill the orc captain then this was griefing, and carp should be banned.

its no differant then someone stealing an artifact encounter, and we have enough whines about that on FH, now if it was a quest to kill the orc captain, then the other players where selfish wankers, for not letting him complete it.

Let Carp come on FH and tell his side, and fuel the flaming..

Thing is, you could possibly say that the people that kept talking to the orc captain to force a spawn of mobs were abusing poor coding in the first place :p But then that be getting into another area of discussion

Moggit

One of Freddy's beloved
OMFG i have been at the orc camp loads of times and had people tell me if i dont leave the camp they will kill the boss or if i dont take there pl in my group they will kill the boss. i even had one guy who pulled boss when i was just finnishing clearing the camp so it all respawned on me he was trying to get me killed. I think if i recall correctly there was even one guy who would start killing the mobs when we reset it. sadly for him he couldent kill as fast as me :) and by the time he had killed the first set of 6 mobs i had pulled rest of the camp :p

I have never once thought about coming on here and moaning about it cos its a game and in a game shit happens.

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Moggit said:
OMFG i have been at the orc camp loads of times and had people tell me if i dont leave the camp they will kill the boss or if i dont take there pl in my group they will kill the boss. i even had one guy who pulled boss when i was just finnishing clearing the camp so it all respawned on me he was trying to get me killed. I think if i recall correctly there was even one guy who would start killing the mobs when we reset it. sadly for him he couldent kill as fast as me :) and by the time he had killed the first set of 6 mobs i had pulled rest of the camp :p

I have never once thought about coming on here and moaning about it cos its a game and in a game shit happens.

something similar happend to some m8's of mine.

Some guy was wanted into thier PL group , He had a blue con Sorc and BB.
they where full , so he got told sorry but we are full. So he killed the start mob hence fecking up the Spot for 1 day.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
Thing is, you could possibly say that the people that kept talking to the orc captain to force a spawn of mobs were abusing poor coding in the first place :p But then that be getting into another area of discussion

true, i just dont like people griefing other players.. reminds me of that shithole camlann....

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
scorge said:
true, i just dont like people griefing other players.. reminds me of that shithole camlann....

I love that server.

You kill someone and you ALWAYS ( well i have anyway) get pm'd

"Kill me again and i'll log on my lvl 50 main and chain j00 !!!!!one!!!"

or

"I'm gona get a grp together and chain you"

No wub for a pwndancer :(

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
personally i think people PLing at high level spawns is inconsiderate and f*ckin sad...

If you wanna PL go to AC and leave the quest/more amusing camps for the people who are actually PLAYING their toon, maybe?

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
...because it´s common knowledge, that there are tons of lvl 40ish people xping in SI lands at armies. :eek7:

Moggit

One of Freddy's beloved
Rediknight said:
personally i think people PLing at high level spawns is inconsiderate and f*ckin sad...

If you wanna PL go to AC and leave the quest/more amusing camps for the people who are actually PLAYING their toon, maybe?

I would like to say when i was doing it it was to lvl my 46 sorc so i was killing mobs around my lvl and i had my bb with me. i let a m8 bring a pl who was loot bot and a salvager

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Azathrim said:
Now, this is how to be a class act jerk against the community you are supposed to be part of.
What is? To make a thread like this or act like backflip? or both? xD

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
backflip is funneh, he put a restraining order on Carpp so he will go to jail if he go close to a char ingame again

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
Azathrim said:
I guess you don't know what the deal is on the orc camp then and what carp did.

This is a quest. Carp didn't go there to do the quest. He went there for a little feature in the quest. There is an orc captain, you can talk with him and a large amount of mobs pop. You can then kill these mobs for exp and repeat the deal by talking with the orc captain again. This has nothing to do with the quest though.

Now, those that were there had been exp'ing for some time apparently. Carp being annoyed that someone was already doing what he intented to do, charmed the orc captain and ran it away. Then told the people there a lie about how he was on the quest and had killed the mob. They get angry, yelled and seeing there is absolutely nothing to do, left.

After that, carp proceeds exp'ing there again - having just brute forced his way into the spot. Those that were there had absolutely nothing to do. There was no way for them to prevent this and there were no way for them to get back at carp other than deliberately killing the orc captain ruining it for all of them (since there is a 24 respawn apparently). He didn't do this to get a quest. He just did it to force his way in and throw someone else away.

ah ok seems I misunderstood a little

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Thought Kklas was highest rr mincer on pryd? Oo

And lol, go carp :p

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
Tnx for the lovely post....that will surely help me alot....since it was me and my gf that jerk took the camp from.....i have reported the issue to rightnow..and i hope u will have a nice little 3 days holiday from game u looser :twak:

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Twoeye said:
Tnx for the lovely post....that will surely help me alot....since it was me and my gf that jerk took the camp from.....i have reported the issue to rightnow..and i hope u will have a nice little 3 days holiday from game u looser :twak:

Um, what'll he be banned under?. He's not broken any rules of the CoC i believe :eek:

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
i have got a reply from GOA and yes he broke the CoC....and btw instead of being a forum twat cant u go bother someone else....since u left game quite some time ago

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
Twoeye said:
i have got a reply from GOA and yes he broke the CoC....and btw instead of being a forum twat cant u go bother someone else....since u left game quite some time ago

sorry but thats impossible. NO ONE gets a reply from GOA in 7 minutes. :D

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
Um, what'll he be banned under?. He's not broken any rules of the CoC i believe :eek:
I don't really care if he gets banned or not. I made this post to display someone acting in a pisspoor manner towards another person. To perhaps make other people consider how they treat others.

You found that funny Vladamir? There is no mindset between what carp did and the thug that beats someone down on the street to grab the persons purse. Then afterwards goes to his chums bragging and showing the trophy around.

You also laugh at the victim then? You also try to kiss ass to the thug that just violated someone? Are you really that independant that you cannot see the error in acting like a common thug? You really should be ashamed of yourself.

If GoA really does ban carp it shouldn't be for breaking the CoC. It should be because carp goes out of his way to destroy someone elses playtime and make the DAoC experience just a little bit worse by being in it.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
So basicly what we have here is a couple abusers getting abused in turn by an abuser-arse? Can someone clarify if the exp method mentioned is legit or not? Would help me decide if i should get out those popcorn or if i should feel bad for someone. :eek7:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom