how much sleep do you need?

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
usually go to sleep at about 2 and wake up at 8 - kills me for a bit.

when i was lvling my zerk and HAD to get up early for the groups - i was going to bed at 3 and waking up at 7.

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
i go at about 3 and wake up for work about 6:40 ish

but in that time i only sleep 1-2 hours (worknights)

weekends i guess about 10 hours.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
HerculesPluto said:
whys there always a hideous taste in ur mouth if u fall asleep during the day too?

Yeah, I get that too. Makes me want to vomit sometimes. I also drool everywhere and find my face in a puddle of saliva if I go asleep during the day on the couch or whatever.

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
same, and sleeping early evenings makes me feel so shit :(

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Habits

One gets used to habits. I for one, do not eat anything (well almost) in the morning. A nasty habbit I assure u, they say that the breakfast is the most important meal during the day ;) Also nasty habbit is to goto bed to sleep past midnight and wake up really early like 7 am or so. I know ppl who go to bed to sleep as early as 9 pm and wake up like 8 am.

Figure that out, we all all nite night campers etc ppl :)

What I am saying that ppl get used to certain habits. Perhaps it would be good (healty) idea to check to the mirror and figure if the all late night playing is really wise thing to do..

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
HerculesPluto said:
whys there always a hideous taste in ur mouth if u fall asleep during the day too?

That's a weird one..but even weirder, why if you give your teeth a really bloody good clean...as I always do <cough>....just before bed..and in the morning it's like the phlegm fairy, the pasty white stuff fairy and the poo breath fairy all come over and dance in your mouth????

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
HerculesPluto said:

I think its because while you sleep you dont produce saliva as your mouth is closed - and its the old saliva evaporating, which give the really wonky breath

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
What's really annoying about it is if you sleep with someone else and when you wake up you gotta get up and brush your teeth then come back to bed and pash on.... just sux that way imo :mad: Life's just too hard damnit!!!

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Ala said:
What's really annoying about it is if you sleep with someone else and when you wake up you gotta get up and brush your teeth then come back to bed and pash on.... just sux that way imo :mad: Life's just too hard damnit!!!

or if its love - then you kiss with minge-breath :p

Garnet

Fledgling Freddie
8-10 hours a day for me but I normally fall back to sleep when my alarm goes off which is at 2 pm :D

Krane

Fledgling Freddie
I do 6-8 hours on workdays..

Weekends really varies on activities..i dont set an alarm clock for weekend, so whenever i wake up i wake up.

Had a huge 20 hours sleep last weekend...was after a hars 2 day party...new record for me i think =)

rah

Fledgling Freddie
kirennia said:
4hours a night you can live on but doing it day in , day out for a long period of time can be damaging. Any less time then this and you're suprisingly looking at shortening your life span o_O
:(
shorter life = less gaming! time to change :m00:
also +1

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
can live on 6 hours, but if i dont have anything to do ill end up sleeping till i auto wake up, soooo, 12h or more, lol

Cyradix

FH is my second home
I get 5-6 hours on a workday, but I really need 8-9 hours.
I get up at 6 in the morning so if I want to get 8 hours of sleep I would have to go to bed at 22h. Never gonna happen :D

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
totally varies for me... something 3hours/night, sometimes 12 hours :D

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
Also depends for me.

On weekdays i get ~6-7 hours but in weekends i get ~14hours a day.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom