How much fakery do you use on yourself?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Scouse, Trem, i think i could join the scruffy cumfy guild, i've got a good ol' biker beard :D

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I am 100% Preservative free. No poofy moisteurisers, just shampoo, shower gel, bo basher and maybe some toilet water. I am normally sporting some sort of beard and have decided I want to grow an enormous mullet before I lose all my hair. Yet I still go to work in a suit and people still take me seriously (ish). Being a techie on a sales floor, people almost seem to listen to you more if you have a beard.

Apparently.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Pardon?

(I had to, it's in my contract :()

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I moisturise daily and give myself a facial scrub once every 3 days, I use Clinique or Loreal products depending on where I am when my supplies are low, I think the loreal range is alot better value than the clinique stuff though.

I get my hair styled every 6 weeks, I wash and condition it daily while showering twice, once in the morning and once after the gym on an evening, throw in a sauna or 3 times a week as well it really helps keeps the pores nice and clean.

I shave my myself downstairs once a fortnight and I pluck any random stragglers with tweasers. If I was in the business of sucking cock, I know I would not want a top lip covered in man pubes when I was going deep.

Calaen

Quite open minded when it comes to sex (with females), but I have to say I have never considered wanting another mans knob on my tongue, my hand or anywhere near me, unless of course it's the only thing I can reach while falling off a tall building to prevent me from death!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Quite open minded when it comes to sex (with females), but I have to say I have never considered wanting another mans knob on my tongue, my hand or anywhere near me, unless of course it's the only thing I can reach while falling off a tall building to prevent me from death!

Then again, if i remember correctly from your words, you can never say never ;)

Calaen

Your right, but I am sure if we look back on that thread I also said that, I aint dumb enough to think I can make decisions based on events/feelings/circumstances I have not experienced yet unlike some people on here :p

nath

Fledgling Freddie
unless of course it's the only thing I can reach while falling off a tall building to prevent me from death!

Imagining potential scenarios in which you could touch willy. Clearly you're a bender! :D

sayward

Resident Freddy
Have read and scanned most of this thread. You guys can wash, shower, preen, pose and do what you like, if your clothes are not maintained to the same standard you will still smell unattractive! Or at least youR clothes will! As you must know by now I spend an awful lot of tme in a gym, I recognise a lot of the blokes in ther because they wear the same t shirt day after day. Nothing will convince me they've washed it inbetween. They even make the weight machines smell! So please, I'm sure you do, but if you don't, wash all your clothes and that means OFTEN!

Sorry for pontificating, have a real 'thing' about blokes who smell, not sweaty, dirty.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
bahs I absolutely hate it when i mess up with washing my clothes. the smell of badly washed -or rather- poorly dried clothes make me want to upchuck in all directions tbh.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Have read and scanned most of this thread. You guys can wash, shower, preen, pose and do what you like, if your clothes are not maintained to the same standard you will still smell unattractive! Or at least youR clothes will! As you must know by now I spend an awful lot of tme in a gym, I recognise a lot of the blokes in ther because they wear the same t shirt day after day. Nothing will convince me they've washed it inbetween. They even make the weight machines smell! So please, I'm sure you do, but if you don't, wash all your clothes and that means OFTEN!

Sorry for pontificating, have a real 'thing' about blokes who smell, not sweaty, dirty.

Well, there are cases where it's not required.

I shower once, maybe twice a week.

I don't get BO, if i have same socks on for a week in hot as hell weather, you can smell them them and they smell like...well...regular shoes.

My clothes ddon't stain due to my body either, sure, if i sweat a lot, like when i'm running jumping climbing trees, then i need to change. Otherwise on a cold enough/low temp enough day, i could wear the same thing, every day, all day, no problem for probably two weeks.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

I don't get BO, if i have same socks on for a week in hot as hell weather, you can smell them them and they smell like...well...regular shoes.

My clothes ddon't stain due to my body either, sure, if i sweat a lot, like when i'm running jumping climbing trees, then i need to change. Otherwise on a cold enough/low temp enough day, i could wear the same thing, every day, all day, no problem for probably two weeks.

Yep Toht. You stink - but just can't smell yourself.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Well, there are cases where it's not required.

I've got a good friend like you, he doesn't think he smells either - he knows he sweats, but thinks a change of clothes fixes it.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Yep Toht. You stink - but just can't smell yourself.

I had to back away from the keyboard when I saw his post, I really didn't want to be the one to point out the awful truth...

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
New sweat on some men is rather nice, however old sweat is fucking disgusting... ie Thot the sweat generated from shagging :p

Something I have noticed is that my skin compared with other women my age is really quite good, my theory is that I have never smothered / caked myself in make up.....

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Figures, every knows best.

I don't base my "i don't smell" things on my own observation, i actually ask from people i know are dead honest about it.

Calaen

Figures, every knows best.

I don't base my "i don't smell" things on my own observation, i actually ask from people i know are dead honest about it.

Cleaning your knob once a week is bad!!!!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Cleaning your knob once a week is bad!!!!

Well it depends now doesn't it?

If i have sex, i wash up, ofcourse.

Otherwise, it keeps as clean as any other part of the body.

If you don't believe me, come and have a smell.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I wash it every day and always give it another wash if there is going to be some action.

You never know when you might get the offer to be felated.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'm not trying to be argumentative by the way, and i hardly think "washing about once a week" is epeen growing either, i just, as facts go, don't smell or gather BO.

I'm growing a bit tired of every bit of information being challenged and questoned simply due to "it's not how majority do it".

F*cking sheep :p

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Clean tidy fragrant sheep.
Unlike your trampstink self.

old.user4556

The thing is Toht, similar attitudes are harboured by those that genuinely fucking stink.

There is a bloke I know through a friend who always shows up at parties smelling of BO (I only bump into him at social events and gatherings, i.e. pub and parties), it's fucking gross, but he probably has no idea how bad he stinks because he genuinely can't smell it.

It's like bad breath, you never smell your own bad breath (hence the 'hand lick', smell later tactic).

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
The thing is Toht, similar attitudes are harboured by those that genuinely fucking stink.

Oh i can understand that and as i said, i do test things, by asking or the licksnif tactic etc.

Just shouldn't put everyone in the same mold.

If i hadn't told you how i "groom" myself, or there lack of, and you met me...you would probably only notice the beard and otherwise not even notice.

old.user4556

Well I was hoping for a Lucky Pierre with you and Trem tbh.

russell

FH is my second home
Nothing can beat the smell of a freshly showered clean man for me. I like a man who takes care of himself.
(I once went to lick a man in the heat of passion, and nearly chundered due to the odour. Gross, even now it makes me shiver)

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
tbh Toht i'm not trying to be harsh but you probably reak of cat piss but are just used to the smell and no one has said anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom