How many Hibs does it take to be stupid?

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
exactly what can a new bd do.. there absolutely nerfed to the ground of unplayable.

not nerfed to the ground, they have just had an op ability removed from them, their base dd has not been nerfed, and infact if im correct their pets have had quite a bit of love

Bunn

Banned
not nerfed to the ground, they have just had an op ability removed from them, their base dd has not been nerfed, and infact if im correct their pets have had quite a bit of love

OH MY GOD BONEDANCERS HAVE A BASELINE DD !!!!!!!!!!! NERF !!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahahaha fucking priceless coming from a bainshee, we get have to spec 50 in darkness to get a shitty 179 snare nuke where as bainshees get a 223 damage nuke on the same cast time they dont even have to spec for.

Bainshees nuke has 25% more dps and considering im rr11 thats also a difference of 840 spec points because bonedancers have to spec all the way to 50 to get that, aswell as the only other things worth speccing for in darkness line and thats the only line worth speccing now, whereas a bainshee only needs to spec to get 50 equivalent SF and if rr11 can spec upto 45 in another line, bainshees having 3 lines which are all decent.

Thanks for your insights on the class we obviously need another nerf having all the utility of a baseline nuke of 179 damage

Tuthmes

FH is my second home

hahahahahahaha fucking priceless coming from a bainshee, we get have to spec 50 in darkness to get a shitty 179 snare nuke where as bainshees get a 223 damage nuke on the same cast time they dont even have to spec for.

Bainshees nuke has 25% more dps and considering im rr11 thats also a difference of 840 spec points because bonedancers have to spec all the way to 50 to get that, aswell as the only other things worth speccing for in darkness line and thats the only line worth speccing now, whereas a bainshee only needs to spec to get 50 equivalent SF and if rr11 can spec upto 45 in another line, bainshees having 3 lines which are all decent.

Thanks for your insights on the class we obviously need another nerf having all the utility of a baseline nuke of 179 damage

Such QQ Brite :/

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie

Must suck having to use skill for playing a bd now eh? :) poor you I almost want to cry

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Must suck having to use skill for playing a bd now eh? :) poor you I almost want to cry

Funny coming from someone who never wanted fg fights and only zerged while there was good grps on the server, and then converted to fg player once the good grps left. Yes, you are one to talk about needing skill now and then and playing according to how much skill is needed.

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Funny coming from someone who never wanted fg fights and only zerged while there was good grps on the server, and then converted to fg player once the good grps left. Yes, you are one to talk about needing skill now and then and playing according to how much skill is needed.

Not too sure what brite's insta button skills have to do with your opinions about our grp, but ok, thats great! really :]

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Not too sure what brite's insta button skills have to do with your opinions about our grp, but ok, thats great! really :]

Well not my problem that u have reading comprehension problems, ask someone to explain it to you.

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Well not my problem that u have reading comprehension problems, ask someone to explain it to you.

Or I could just ignore your pointless posts from now on? I vote for that person, thanks but hush child :)

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Or I could just ignore your pointless posts from now on? I vote for that person, thanks but hush child :)

What person? If u cant see the irony in you saying "lol X plays X way now that his class requires skill to play" when u could only be found in zergs or on bridges as long as there were still good fg´s on this server, but now all of a sudden once they left u are mr fg-player, then I hope someone will explain it to u. I think u do understand it though, which is why u can only reply with random crap.

Septina

Part of the furniture
How dare you insult the bainshee?!? He might find Bainshee really hard btw, he does play for the best fg on dyvet after all...

Sorry. :( Dont know what i was thinking. Bainshee is a really hard class to play. :/ Probably one of the hardest in the game..... honestly!11

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Sorry. :( Dont know what i was thinking. Bainshee is a really hard class to play. :/ Probably one of the hardest in the game..... honestly!11

Honestly septina you should know that it takes people years to master the Bainshee:(. Its like an art, you have to be gifted to play it because its the hardest class to play in the game, its like Maelstrom trying to beat AE in a fg fight they just cant do it they are too hard to play against, so it takes years of practise to pull off a win!:(

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Honestly septina you should know that it takes people years to master the Bainshee:(. Its like an art, you have to be gifted to play it because its the hardest class to play in the game, its like Maelstrom trying to beat AE in a fg fight they just cant do it they are too hard to play against, so it takes years of practise to pull off a win!:(

No response needed really, just a rofl will do

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH

Is there really a class that needs skill to play`? i think not.
pointless blabla bla yatter put enough effort in a class and learn to play it u will master it.End oif discussion

fujjeh

Loyal Freddie
It's probably the usually thing, adding (*) and when they can't find a vaild argument or have the decency to apologize ... hit the kick or ban button.
Then just OLol I sliped etc, following the mature fujjeh way...

*Apoca mids hade been droped and we where fighting the second group and was about to get them as well, when the o so skilled mids joined in.
Brite did show the most skills of them all that night and really showed how respectfull fg's can act vs each other. (first run then add)

(Think I got all the whine collected in one post and this time without geting kicked oO)

i did actually slip :( was prolly in some kickingfest vs Netcode, i rnever ban when there´s good whine in the channel! i mean thats what the channel are for! And it was only a kick aswell and u didnt rejoin.

Septina

Part of the furniture
i did actually slip :( was prolly in some kickingfest vs Netcode, i rnever ban when there´s good whine in the channel! i mean thats what the channel are for! And it was only a kick aswell and u didnt rejoin.

* Septina sets mode +b Fujjeh

!!!!

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Is there really a class that needs skill to play`? i think not.
pointless blabla bla yatter put enough effort in a class and learn to play it u will master it.End oif discussion

Why are u quoting me with that? I am talking about groups, its brackus who is talking about individual classes.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
exactly what can a new bd do.. there absolutely nerfed to the ground of unplayable.

Bonedancers

- All Commander pets now have a chance to use shield styles. = love

- The lowest level Commander now has melee styles. = love

- Bonedancer pets have had their style lists expanded to Axe, Sword and Hammer styles. = love

- The Boost Bonecaster line of instant Body Debuff spells will no longer interrupt. = nerf (or rather fix)

- The Bolster Bones spell in the Suppression Spec line has been moved from level 46 to level 44. = love

- Bonedancer Commanders have gained a new PvE taunt ability called Enrage. This functions as an offensive proc buff that is cast by the pet when commanded via keyword or menu options. = love

- Bonedancer Commander pets have had their resist tables standardized to be less susceptible to magic damage and more resistant to physical damage. =break even i guess

- The health condition in which the Fossil Healers begin healing is now set to 75 percent instead of 90 percent.

- The Health Regeneration spell cast by the Fossil Healers now has a 10 minute duration.

- Dread Commander changes : The Dread Commander now has several possible defensive procs that grant one of the following - blade turn, haste buff, evade buff and parry buff. = love

- There are now specialty commanders available at 40 spec for each line : Bone Army, Darkness and Suppression. = love

- The level cap for the Commanders has been removed. They are still bound to the current amount of pets that they are set to control however. = love

- The Commander pets have been increased by one level. = love

- The sub pets have been increased by one level to make them con blue to level 50 characters. = love

- All caster sub pets will now cast more while in the beginning of melee combat as opposed to never casting once melee is initiated.

- Fossil archers now have an increased damage output to help with their slow bow draw times. They have also been given a chance to evade. = love

- Fossil Archers have an increased range and faster attack speed. = love

- Fossil healers have had their heal spell cast time reduced by 25 percent. The top tier healers now heal for more as appropriate for their spec value. = love

- Fossil mystics and seers now get resisted slightly less with their increased level value. Mystics have had their damage output increased. = love

- Fossil Soldiers and non specialty commanders such as the Bone and Dread Commanders now have an innate charge ability. This only works when first commanded to attack a target if the target is beyond 500 units away. If the target is far enough away the soldiers and melee commanders will charge the target with an increased velocity and resistance to crowd control spells. The charge lasts for 5 seconds and cannot be initiated again for 60 seconds after being used. If the target is within 500 units the ability will not function and the timer to reuse the ability will not be started. = love

- Fossil soldiers now have improved style lines for axes, similar to the Commander style lines. They have also been given a chance to evade and have a chance to proc a defensive ability that increases their chance to parry. = love

- A new group version of the realm castable ABS buff has been added to the Suppression Spec line, with a 10 second cast time. = love

Level 35 Strengthen Bone Army 3 abs
Level 40 Augment Bone Army 6 abs
Level 46 Bolster Bone Army 9 abs

- The Fossil Archers now have an increased range on their bows to match the Dread Archer Commander. = love

- Commander pets now have an assist ability which defaults to 'on' for all commander pets when summoned. Bonedancers can turn this ability off and back on again via keyword command "assist". The ability enables sub pets to attack whatever the Commander pet is directed to attack by the Bonedancer. = love

- Fossil Soldiers will now equip a shield when they wield a one-handed axe. This does not give the Soldiers the ability to use Shield Styles.

- The duration of melee Commanders' and Fossil Soldiers' Charge ability has been increased in duration to 10 seconds. = love

- The values of the Bone Army baseline and Spec line Damage Over Time (DoT) spells have been increased at higher levels. The new progressions are as follows : = love

Level Name Effect
2 Lesser Bones to Grit 4 Damage/tick
3 Bones to Grit 6 Damage/tick
4 Lesser Bones to Dirt 9 Damage/tick
6 Bones to Dirt 13 Damage/tick
10 Lesser Bones to Silt 16 Damage/tick
13 Bones to Silt 21 Damage/tick
17 Lesser Bones to Dust 27 Damage/tick
23 Bones to Dust 34 Damage/tick
29 Lesser Bones to Powder 45 Damage/tick
36 Bones to Powder 50 Damage/tick
44 Lesser Bones to Ash 55 Damage/tick
50 Bones to Ash 60 Damage/tick

1 Soften Bones 2 Damage/tick
3 Disperse Bones 6 Damage/tick
5 Liquify Bones 9 Damage/tick
7 Melt Bones 13 Damage/tick
10 Render Bone 16 Damage/tick
13 Bones to Blood 22 Damage/tick
16 Soften Skeleton 30 Damage/tick
22 Disperse Skeleton 38 Damage/tick
28 Liquify Skeleton 46 Damage/tick
35 Melt Skeleton 54 Damage/tick
44 Render Skeleton 62 Damage/tick
49 Skeleton to Blood 70 Damage/tick

20 Cloud of Rot 21 Damage/tick
26 Cloud of Decay 31 Damage/tick
32 Cloud of Deterioration 41 Damage/tick
38 Cloud of Decomposition 51 Damage/tick
47 Cloud of Dessication 61 Damage/tick

- The Bone Spurs Damage Add line for Bone Warriors now has a small Area Effect component to match the line's other pet-cast buffs.

- The Compress Skeleton line of Direct Damage snares in the Bone Mystics line has had its cast time reduced to 2.8 seconds. = BIG LOVE

- All spells in the Bone Guardians spell line between 29 and 39 have been reduced by one level. (The Powder Skeleton spell was previously at level 29, it will now be level 28, etc). This is to allow the Augment Bone Army spell to properly be awarded at level 39. = love

- The Shroud of Fear line of spells in the Bone Guardians Spell Line has been changed from an Area Effect Focus Snare spell to a castable Direct Damage/Snare spell. It has a 3 second cast time, 1500 range and 350 radius. = BIG LOVE

Level Name Effect Cost
23 Shroud of Fear Bonus : -35%/Damage : 60 (Body) 14
30 Shroud of Despair Bonus : -35%/Damage : 80 (Body) 19
41 Shroud of Cowardice Bonus : -35%/Damage : 100 (Body) 26
49 Shroud of Dread Bonus : -35%/Damage : 120 (Body) 32

Bone Army

Dread Archer

- Has a high evade rate.
- Has access to sword and shield styles.
- Has a higher attack speed than the Fossil Archers.
- Has a dexterity buff that it will cast on spawn and via keyword command.
- Has an accuracy boost buff that it will cast on spawn and via keyword command.
- Has an Armor Factor debuff proc.
- Has a defensive proc that will cast a Bladeturn.

Darkness

Dread Lich

- This commander can cast while in melee until successfully interrupted a few times.
- Has an archmagery buff which it will cast on spawn and via keyword command.
- Has access to a disease spell.
- Has access to a debuff/nuke spell.
- Has access to an unbreakable snare spell.
- Has access to a direct damage spell.
- Has increased resistances to magic attacks but decreased resistances to physical attacks.

- Through keyword commands, the Bonedancer can control which type of spells the Dread Lich casts. By default the lich will cast the disease and debuff/nuke spell. Keyword control grants access to debilitating, snare and damage spell options. The Dread Lich can only cast one set of these spells at a time.

Suppression

Dread Guardian

- This commander can cast while in melee until successfully interrupted a few times.
- Has an armor factor shield it will cast on spawn and via keyword command.
- Has an absorption shield that it will cast via keyword command.
- Has a defensive proc that will cast an Ablative Shield.
- Has a Health Regeneration spell that will stack with the Fossil Healers.
- Has a Power Regeneration spell.
- Has increased resistances to magic attacks but decreased resistances to physical attacks.

- The recast timer of the Bonedancer's instant lifetap in the Suppression line has been increased to 8 seconds. ooh yes, the class has been nerfed to hell and back !!!

- The levels that Bonedancers receive their Commander pets have been adjusted. The new progression is as follows :

1 Summon Bone Boss
7 Summon Bone Overseer
12 Summon Bone Chieftain
20 Summon Bone Commander
32 Summon Bone Master

- In order to facilitate these changes, several spells were shifted by 1 level.

Level 40 Spell, Bone Knives (Damage Add) has been moved to level 41.
Level 5 Spell, Lesser Bones to Dirt (Damage Over Time) has been moved to level 4.
Level 6 Spell, Bones to Iron (Heal) has been moved to level 5.
Level 7 Spell, Bones to Dirt (Damage Over Time) has been moved to level 6.

soo, in short, imho, BD gotten shitloads of LOVE and had ONE OP ability nerfed to a reasonable level.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
i think i 2 shotted you 4 times over the last 3 days... feels soo damn nice.

;)

hehe along with the other bridge camping crew & alb reinforcements yepp yepp 2 shoot indeed.. 1664 dividied by 700 dmg is really beeing two shoot..

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
hehe along with the other bridge camping crew & alb reinforcements yepp yepp 2 shoot indeed.. 1664 dividied by 700 dmg is really beeing two shoot..

you will die a few more times to twin bolts before i spec back to ice :p

Bunn

Banned
Yes there is a long list of stuff but you dont play the class so you dont know much about it.

My spec at the moment is 50 darkness 20 supp and imo thats the best spec you can get.

That gives me:
50% Body debuff (5s recast)
Lifetap (8s timer, level 17, resisted a hell of a lot)
Baseline 179 DD (2.6 cast time)
Snare 179 DD (2.8 cast time, resist rates bugged so it gets heavily resisted although its a leel 50 spell)
Baseline Root

Pets wise i get:
Commander (diseases, snares, damage)
mystic pet (snare nukes for 80-120 damage and thats when debuffed 50% body for them)
seer pet (useless)
low level healer (never use them, useless)

So basically apart from the low lvl 17 lifetap thats almost always resisted i am useing purely baseline spells and my pets, using snare nuke somtimes.

The only reason for a bonedancer to spec in anything now is the pets, we get hardly anything of use apart from the pets and if they are CCed and killed thats all those spec points for nothing. Yes we can cure mezz on them but we have to basically stand right next to them and then we have to cast 4 single target cures. Add into that that pets are unresponsive, get easily bugged, dont respond to passive and thus will get guards all the time, if they go anywhere near a bridge or hill they will try to cast and fail due to no line of sight everytime so are useless in any seige or bridge camping situaton and give free targets to aoe.

We used to be a class all about interupts and now we are a completely different class, i still enjoy playing but our class has been royaly fucked over due to crying retards. Im forced down to simply relying on using baseline spells when you have classes like thuerg, sorc and elds with absolutely sickening utility, better damage and better baseline spells as it is.

As for skill you have no idea what it took to play an interupter vs a decent group where they were always trying to drop you, and if you made a slight mistake or even if you didnt and they played well they would drop you. Playing now is a lot more relaxed play style than it was before and easier to play. You also wouldnt know what its like to play in a decent group against maelstrom.

If you think nerfing the only thing a bonedancer had to spec for, to 47, which is only a 123 damage lifetap every 4 seconds to 8 seconds is balenced. I guess you wouldnt mind at all and would be ok with them nerfing your bolts or bainshee nuke by halfing the delve on them.

Not only did they fuck our lifetap completely they destroyed our other interupt aswell, they left us with nothing, they destroyed the class and left us with nothing but baseline spells and pets. You think we are still overpowered your a retard

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
Bonedancers

- Long list of BD changes ... etc etc etc

soo, in short, imho, BD gotten shitloads of LOVE and had ONE OP ability nerfed to a reasonable level.

Its best to play a class alot before commenting on changes. I don't comment on other peoples classes since I don't play them, therefore cannot other a valid opinion of the changes, whether they be RAs/Spell Changes etc.

What has happen is very large change to in BD play style. Yes pets have been boosted alot, but the interupt job has disappeared. Pets are alot more susceptible to bad pathing and doing mainly stupid things. To do any form of damage you need to spec out of suppression into Darkness.

So effectively 99% of BDs have lost the healer pets and their interupt group roll. Mid groups who have a BD also have lost the 9% absorb bonus. It will take time to unlearn 3 years of playing a certain way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom