How many Hibs does it take to be stupid?

illu

Part of the furniture
I think the magic number is 5.
I'm bashing down DC3 with my really shite 1 ram that I had, to improve Hibs RvR at DC to make them able to instaport, and to lessen the chance of Alb Overnight Relic Raid (TM).
5 RP hungry tool hibs come along and hit me. I vanish and realise they are doing crap damage on the door and after a bit of emoting - unstealth to carry on Ramming.
/no /no /no /hug /hug /surrender.

They still could not work it out and killed me.

Rasmine, Dougeld, Glariem were the ones that injured me - maybe your other teammates had more brains.

The albs managed to eventually get back to the tower and port is still buggered. I hope my RPs were worth it. Enjoy the boatrides! Maybe the extra time it takes to get into RvR might make you reflect on your tactics. I doubt it though.

I won't bother next time.

I don't class this as cross-realming - I class it as a "favour" to improve RvR in the area. Ah well.

Oli - Illu

illu

Part of the furniture
Next Chapter
Hibs decide to attack Mids port with a big fat ram, after middies did the hard work killing the albs at DC3 and taking it. DC3 is left unclaimed....

Now why didn't the hibs use the fat ram on DC3 and get your insta DC port back?

The tower is still unclaimed - go and get it!

/me sighs

Oli - Illu

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Your words are wasted here tbh m8 :D

The Holy arrrpee will always win out :(

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Generally speaking Hib is in a bad shape, wtb all the Old Pryd crew tbh.

Malogrin

Loyal Freddie
Rasmine, Dougeld, Glariem were the ones that injured me - maybe your other teammates had more brains.

1st case :
Probably the others was "Kings of low dex"

2nd case :
The 2 others was healers :p

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm bashing down DC3 with my really shite 1 ram that I had, to improve Hibs RvR at DC to make them able to instaport, and to lessen the chance of Alb Overnight Relic Raid (TM).
5 RP hungry tool hibs come along and hit me. I vanish and realise they are doing crap damage on the door and after a bit of emoting - unstealth to carry on Ramming.

The albs managed to eventually get back to the tower and port is still buggered. I hope my RPs were worth it. Enjoy the boatrides! Maybe the extra time it takes to get into RvR might make you reflect on your tactics. I doubt it though.

I don't class this as cross-realming - I class it as a "favour" to improve RvR in the area. Ah well.

Oli - Illu

Illu, some people just cant work it out on there own, its just a lack of understanding and reading sitiuations as they find them.
It sure can be frustrating, you know the hibs who can step back think for a moment and see what is actually happening but alas, theres too many that dont.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Oli is broken hearted... he just wanted to me friends and /hug, but the mean bullies beat him up!

your too nice oli :)

seriously though. maybe they thought with the ram on the door you were trying to take the tower and didnt like the idea of bashing the doordown with a rr11 sneak ready to stealth up inside the tower and retake it. Ofc them not being aware of the fact you are a peacefull passive little kobbie who is more of a lover than a cold blooded killer!

zapzap.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH

Oli - Illu

Illu, it seems like a lot of albs are willing to leave Mids allone until the relics are restored. most of the time anyway, sometimes we just get so beaten up by hibs that we just have to do a little excursion into mid to restore our confidence :/

just like i don`t completely understand why mids keep trying to take keeps in albion who holds no mid relics. i guess it`s easier and more fun to try and take something in alb, even if it leads to nothing productive, than to get constantly wtf pawned by bianshees hitting for 800+ on each nuke.

i don`t understand why you would be willing to do the realm that holds YOUR relics any favours. `Alte Kameraden` i guess :p

imho, mids should strike at Scat or Ailline if they see we are on nGed or Crau, not add on us ;)

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
u added on me when imco PAed me then /rude me on the bridge i went for revenge 1fg of mids was fighting my mighty grp of 3 and u added agen we seen tower was on fire we went and u was there u what u want us to do ? if u keep adding i will kill u no matter what

Dre@d

Fledgling Freddie
Muy if banshees hit u for that hard with a di bot stuck to your ass ( hello body resist buffs) then u got some template problems.
Pd: Also seeing a rr11 wizzie whinning about another caster dmg is ... :p

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
isn't that the way you like it? :)

did bother me 2nd time i had BG :D i have been runing solo alot last 2 days on eld dont mind been steamrolled but if i do get a good fight 1v1 hate it when someone comes adding if someone adds more then 2 times they go on the red its dead list

Lethul

FH is my second home
did bother me 2nd time i had BG :D i have been runing solo alot last 2 days on eld dont mind been steamrolled but if i do get a good fight 1v1 hate it when someone comes adding if someone adds more then 2 times they go on the red its dead list

good 1on1 with a caster? *giggle*

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
dont need to be a tank to have 1v1 fights did it for years on my druid started geting boring when no one will attack tho

Septina

Part of the furniture
u added on me when imco PAed me then /rude me on the bridge i went for revenge 1fg of mids was fighting my mighty grp of 3 and u added agen we seen tower was on fire we went and u was there u what u want us to do ? if u keep adding i will kill u no matter what

Maybe because AE are without a doubt the biggest adders on the server?
Had a group together last night with some friends just to try out the new patch and EACH AND EVERY fight we had ended up the same way, your group coming in and instaadds. :p
I have no idea what people class as fun rvr these days on this server, but judging from yesterday there isnt a single group left that does not add on sight. :)

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
1st fight we had with u was no adds
2nd fight u had 2-3 fgs on u and bard sayed not to add but some did anyway

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Had a group together last night with some friends just to try out the new patch and EACH AND EVERY fight we had ended up the same way, your group coming in and instaadds. :p
I have no idea what people class as fun rvr these days on this server, but judging from yesterday there isnt a single group left that does not add on sight. :)

TC is quite fair when it comes to adding (just don't get assjammed near a tower or a bridge). The group I run in too (we play Mon/Thurs/Sat (prolly Sun soon) from ~20 CET on).

Septina

Part of the furniture
TC is quite fair when it comes to adding (just don't get assjammed near a tower or a bridge). The group I run in too (we play Mon/Thurs/Sat (prolly Sun soon) from ~20 CET on).

Can only say about the groups that was out last night and from a fg player pov it was absolutely horrible. Was hoping the new patch would bring some nice action, which it did, just not the type i prefer. :x
Never encountered your group but got no reason not to believe you if you say you play fairly. ;)

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
septina havent u listen to nadiah. They play the game for fun. That means they like getting added on and do it themself, part of there game. We others just need to accept it and make our own zones! :D but hey that dosent work either aint enough ppl to kill if we want a adding free zone , u get about 8 to 9 ppl max from all 3 realms :D cant get much fun out of that :p

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
i find it hard to believe that you guys really are looking for fair fights instead of the easy rp.

welll they do play for fun atm, there is not really any fg stuff to be had atm on the sever you would agree i think. anyways grave needs his rp for rr12 :p

Septina

Part of the furniture
welll they do play for fun atm, there is not really any fg stuff to be had atm on the sever you would agree i think. anyways grave needs his rp for rr12 :p

So to sum it up, they only add and zerg because theres not much fg vs fg going on, this also includes adding and zerging down the people actually trying to rebuild the fg vs fg scene on this server by running full groups and not adding on people?

I see i see. :x

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie

cry me a river m8

when netcode told us on vent you were bangin (or ruinin his char lol) he said knock urself out on it , so i said ok lets go

and somethin else you played skald like shit instead of pullin forward you pulled back and leave me wide open (cous we were only 6 first fight when we raped banged you whatever you wanna call it) as we most ran 5 or 6 all evenin last night , yes they were 2 occasions when we added cous hey hibzerg was raping you inside out really and some of us forgot to listen to asty (fluitzuigertje to stick) and for the record im not gonna heal you to death really so didnt shear or whatever when some of us did :(

but you played like shit end of story , and dont gimme the crap that that open space fight you had adds cous i didnt see hibs or albs around , i admit septina ur a descent player but stay of netcode's char cous there were numerous occasions we saw you do stupid things on it (specially the kitin back several times when ur r the bl interrupt etc didnt make sense to us) :eek7:

but like prodical said also its irvr there is no fuckin way you will get clearly and fair fights without adds it is and you can quote me on it , unavoidable barely when there is irvr so live with it or play avalon instead (or join agramon nights on sunday and monday)

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
when there is IRVR u will never get 8V8 grp fight mids had 3 fgs out other might in bowl did see us whine about it albs had 4-5fgs out we still didnt whine we just get on with it

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie

Oli - Illu

I was there with my gimped ranger and helped a fg mids at DC3! Isn't that great? That included hug spamming Nutcode.

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
illusb ur sb i guess that it was red? or red letters above ur head? prolly 1 of the reasons that hibs killed u :p

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie

Heh AE the biggest adders out? To be frank 6v6 we walked over you no adds and your probably bitter because of it, other than that its iRVR in bowl and you expect no adds? if it had been a obvious 8v8 fight then ofc we wouldnt add, but it wasnt you went like we did where the rps were in the bowl, constant adds from all sides. You died in an rvr zone in a zerg area and you complain. You were killing soloers duos, trios, anything like we were it was pure irvr you have absolutely NO grounds to talk about adding. If you wanted no adds then roam graveyard area we kept going there but no groups running around, so we presume no one wanted 8v8 fights. Btw brites skills showing through now he cant rely on insta interrupts :)

Septina

Part of the furniture
6vs6 guildgroup vs pug with totally shit setup and you're proud, more power to you i guess. :)
We all know how well it went for you guildgroup vs guildgroup last time we ran our Mael/Groove group. :) Enough said. :D

And grave, first time EVER i play a skald in rvr, joined the group for some fun and way too used to playing my warrior so played it like i would have on my warr.

Edit:
Oh and, we roamed graveyard side alot last night but didnt see a single soul there but us, only time we say you guys were when you were coming to add on a fight.
Dont think i can recall anytime when i've seen your guild/group not adding.
This cluster could be a good place for competitive rvr again if people started showing the mutual respect that groups showed towards eachother a few months back, but, the majority of players left on this server rather play for the holy realmpoint instead of for good and challenging fights. :(

gravediggerr said:
specially the kitin back several times when ur r the bl interrupt etc didnt make sense to us)

You're telling me i play shit? You dont even know what abilities what classes have so go buy a cluepon, kek. :x
Last time i checked skalds did not have banelord. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom