How ironic.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
This thread sooooo needs to be closed! A more worthless pile of ass fudge (no idea what ass fudge is but I bet it is pretty gross) I have never seen!

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Vodkafairy said:
I really don't take anything personal what happens on fh, it's just a place where I can kill some time by arguing because of the arguing itself.

Not much of the stuff I say here I really mean, I do hope it's the same for you or else you need help :/

:m00:

Vodkafairy said:
... now you're talking with him about my private life? I never really had an opinion of you beyond your funny way of replying on fh, but you're dragging this down to a personal level and that goes a bit too far...

And since you are so extremely interested in my situation, I'm perfectly fine atm thank you and alot of things have changed since the time I was talking to drop.

I guess you just ended our friendly bitchfight by actually pissing me off a little bit, shame, it was fun

:m00: :m00:

enigma

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
Wow congratulations on completely missing my point.

And again :rolleyes:

Thread killer my arse :p

I did not miss your point. You complained about him coming HERE, to THIS forum posting what he did. You made it VERY clear in your posts about what you felt about his posts.

And you talk about arrogance.. When you also say you only post here to have fun on others expense..? You even said you where a hypocrit. That's arrogance. :rolleyes:

:p

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
enigma said:
I did not miss your point. You complained about him coming HERE, to THIS forum posting what he did. You made it VERY clear in your posts about what you felt about his posts.

And you talk about arrogance.. When you also say you only post here to have fun on others expense..? You even said you where a hypocrit. That's arrogance. :rolleyes:

:p

Eh? :p

Since when is arguing and discussing having fun on others expense? :D

Ziva

Fluffy
Lox, i understand what you mean, my mum was the same. However untill the day you move out, you have to deal with it so you better try to make the best of it i think. Understand a clean house means the world to most mums and you are halfway there :D

Life is too short to be irritated and believe it or not... there will come a time when you will actually miss her cooking and cleaning simply because you have to do it all yourself.

Oh and about the personal stuff, dragging up personal stuff from people in order to win an argument by shutting them up an making them look foolish is very low if you ask me. A little respect for someone's personal life isn't asking for much imo.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
What a bunch of children.

1. Grow up
2. Close the thread

pez

Can't get enough of FH
What a useful contribution, please post in all the threads and redeem them

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Ziva said:
Oh and about the personal stuff, dragging up personal stuff from people in order to win an argument by shutting them up an making them look foolish is very low if you ask me. A little respect for someone's personal life isn't asking for much imo.
Sorry to resort to 'he did it first', but he did it first.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
Sorry to resort to 'he did it first', but he did it first.

Says the guy who was advertising his private life on fh? What did you expect? A civil conversation about irony? :m00:

If you don't want me to talk about anything you think is private then:
- dont post about it on fh
- ask me not to ;p

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
What I expected and didn't mind is for people to comment on what I posted about, not to fabricate things.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
There's a fine line between talking about your personal life on a forum and becoming Repent. :\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom