How do YOU beat a necro..?

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
How do I kill a necro? Well, I nuke 3 times and it's dead :>

Abomi

Fledgling Freddie
danmrman said:
what is the necro rr5 ability? Should be insta cast pet. then u would never kill em solo :)

A 15 minute buff, 15 minute re-use timer, which allows you to cast your pet in 3 seconds. The buff is used as soon as you start casting your pet. If you are interrupted, it's gone. If you move, it's gone. Also, you can't really cast it for a combat summon, as you need to wait 4 seconds to summon your pet after using it. If not THE worst RR5, it's down at the bottom of the list somewhere :p

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Fuaip said:
if you are a champ do like the picture in my signature. works good :D

woah, does that mean Badge of Valor works on effective ABS? Man, would love to hit a rr5 Sorc then :D

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Well I agree that they should fix the Necro bugs before nerfing their ABS, Necro is hard to heal when grouped (if you target it through the group window you target the shade not their pet which needs to be healed) and you can do 100% crits on their pets while you can only do 50% on real players.

I still think they should make the Necro cast a 'Buff' that transforms the caster in the Necro, would solve so many bugs/exploits.

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
Maeloch said:
This is not true, most necros will take at least 1/2 a mana bar of spec nukes. I dunno what it is tbh: template hp bonus transfering to pet, +con transfering, effect of str/con and con buffs on a 'mob'...?

If meet a necro in a grp will normally mez it and deal with otherstuff first (ie stuff that doesn't take 30mins and MoC to nuke down). Only prob is the bloody pet demezz which means the clock is always ticking...

They prolly a gimped class on balance, but have some OP features. It's a myth they can be nuked down easy in 2 - 3 shots tho.

Exatly on the money.

I can debuff him first and then start nuking best cenario is with huge crit I can 4 shoot him maybe 3 if max crit that,s like 1k nuke and he still need 3.

with debuff U can prolly 4 nuke em else they r pretty magic resistant like mae said.

Easy to nuke down is a myth, about the same as a heave tank.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom