[QUESTION] How do i contact GOA about sub?

Salvion

One of Freddy's beloved
Ive been out of WaR for a few weeks and my acc has been changed to auto renow sub without my permition and i have waited for it to get fixed but it hasent, can somone here direct me how to contact goa to get an explenation? the official website is not that clear on it, checked the "Help form" part but it has not an option i can use...

also checked my acc details for a mailadress but cant find any? am i blind ;)

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
Ive been out of WaR for a few weeks and my acc has been changed to auto renow sub without my permition and i have waited for it to get fixed but it hasent, can somone here direct me how to contact goa to get an explenation? the official website is not that clear on it, checked the "Help form" part but it has not an option i can use...

also checked my acc details for a mailadress but cant find any? am i blind ;)

Read through the pages on this forum mate, there are endless posts about GOA robbing people, at least Dick Turpin wore a mask when he did it :fluffle:

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
They did this to all the accounts, it'll take too long to go into why and the problems it caused, but this is simply what i did:

Go to "Terminate your subscription" and cancel it, then go to "My Current Subscription" and make sure the Renewal Method does not read Automatic, click Suspend Subscription if it does.

To see your email, click "Change my Email", but don't change it unless you want to do so, the current email assigned will appear here.

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
I've been waiting 2 weeks and 1 day for a response from the billing "team"
Aside from the 2 day wait for an automated reply
I havent heard anything

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
If GOA don't have the common courtesy to respond then just report them directly to your card issuer, its a non-authorised transaction and you are due your money back.

Don't log in though as this could be seen as an acceptance of the charge.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Report them to the card issuer immediately. Tell them the charge was made without your consent. They can reclaim the amount for you.

email was subscription@goa.com for daoc think its same for WAR.

Salvion

One of Freddy's beloved
Well i know this has been posted thats not the issue....i wanted to give em time to fix it and now since it isent i want to contact em and get an explenation, IF ill get that or not has noting to do with anything but i handle this as any other "scam" ive been subjected to, and also i played doac for more then 5 years so i know about goas history but decided on giving em one more chance as they made a good pitch before the launce of the game, maybe i was naive but hey thats me :p

Tnx for the email adress will try it out!

Krakatau

Fledgling Freddie
Just check news from November 17: "Account system changes"

Think it's hidden somewhere in the "EULA" that they can do it, not sure..but I logged in and removed my auto-subscription now

And hi btw :ninja:

Salvion

One of Freddy's beloved
Hi krak!

yes that part i don know about (found it searching for info about this) but that "feature" came AFTER me starting to pay for war via my visa card (1 month at a time!!!) they changed it for me and most likely everyone else that haid an active acc, iths that part im disslike so much and that they dont fix it but i have to clean up there mess...
ppl and even companys make misstakes but this one they dont even inform about or correct imo.

Krakatau

Fledgling Freddie
Hi krak!

yes that part i don know about (found it searching for info about this) but that "feature" came AFTER me starting to pay for war via my visa card (1 month at a time!!!) they changed it for me and most likely everyone else that haid an active acc, iths that part im disslike so much and that they dont fix it but i have to clean up there mess...
ppl and even companys make misstakes but this one they dont even inform about or correct imo.

I know :(

Wanted to go US-servers from the start to avoid this shit..But speaking to US-support back in the Daoc-days, they didn't even knew about the terrible state in EU-Daoc...makes you think a bit...

No wonder why I didn't play that much or crafted in War...
Still think there's potential in the game, and I also still think they released it too early..My guess way back was that a launch about X-mas was a reasonable date..but pushing it and all.. now we see the results :(

Over and out:freddyfm:
K

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom