how can i cancel my subscription??

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
I played daoc for years - I played WHO for quite a while.

Quit multiple times from both. Never had my account turned to automatic billing.

There is obviously something deeper in these accusations. They don't just set all cards to automatic at certain points as I've quit from daoc more times than anyone - surely I'd have been affected.

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Define deeper?

Are you implying that GOA targeted some people & not others?

Legean

Fledgling Freddie
I played daoc for years - I played WHO for quite a while.

Quit multiple times from both. Never had my account turned to automatic billing.

There is obviously something deeper in these accusations. They don't just set all cards to automatic at certain points as I've quit from daoc more times than anyone - surely I'd have been affected.

When they made the billing change and everyone went to auto it didn't affect people with maestro only credit cards and possibly some other debit cards i'm not sure. But it wasn't universal for sure.

mooSe_

FH is my second home
I'd like to clarify on my case in case there is any confusion.

Both times that my subscription has been set to auto-renewal I have still had some play time left. I don't have any experience of my account turning itself back when I have no active subscription. My main problem with this is that the second time it happened I didn't even get an email warning me about it, so if I hadn't recently checked my subscription then they would have automatically billed me for another 6 months that I didn't ask for and in fact took actions to prevent.

I was using IE the first time it happened and Chrome the second time. I can't remember what card was used.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
If you're subscribed to the game you're on auto renewal unless you cancel your subscription (in which case it'll run out at the end of the subs period and not renew)

There was an option way back nearer release where you could choose to not autorenew without having to click "cancel subscription" (effectively they both did the same thing mind you) but they changed it a month or so into release.

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Yeah but I cancelled my subscription a few months into my 6 month subscription and then last time I checked it was on auto again.

I've just had a thought though; it could be due to the length of my subscription. Perhaps because I had pre-paid for 6 months it sets me to auto-renew at the end of each month or something like that? Anyone else have problems with paying for more than one month at a time?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Define deeper?

Are you implying that GOA targeted some people & not others?

that or ppl are just riding the whine train making shit up because it happened to a select few and its "cool" to whine at GOA.

i'm not saying it never happened but seriously, if it have happened as frequent as ppl claim, why havent VISA stepped up and blacklisted the company GOA use for billing then? or did noone actually go and complain to their respective credit card company? if not then perhaps its time then?

obviously they arent fit for the job and should be shut down if it indeed HAVE happened this many times.

i just find it hard to believe that they could get away with this kind of stuff this many times.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
that or ppl are just riding the whine train making shit up because it happened to a select few and its "cool" to whine at GOA.

i'm not saying it never happened but seriously, if it have happened as frequent as ppl claim, why havent VISA stepped up and blacklisted the company GOA use for billing then? or did noone actually go and complain to their respective credit card company? if not then perhaps its time then?

obviously they arent fit for the job and should be shut down if it indeed HAVE happened this many times.

i just find it hard to believe that they could get away with this kind of stuff this many times.

Is prolly as cool as you doing this:

treScimmie.gif

Everytime some1 slaps Goa for a good reason ...

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Oh yeah I'm just making it all up, that must be it. That's what I'm like though, always jumping on the goa bashing bandwagon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom