GOA CSR complaint point of contact?

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
want to send in a serious CSR complaint, and no im not sharing the details on here :)

whats best way ? email ? phone ? :f

pikeh

Resident Freddy
ahh come on man! You can't say something like 'No, I'm not sharing the details on here' !!!

Xandax

Loyal Freddie
want to send in a serious CSR complaint, and no im not sharing the details on here :)

Write it on a piece of paper and throw it out the window :flame:

Well - I would have suggested the web-form on the GOA site, but knowing some of the responses I've gotten from there when subscribed, I would not recommend that anyway. At one point I even had to write a request where I asked whether the question got read - that's how far out the replies where.

So depending on the serious nature of the "serious complaint", I'd try to PM Nic/Magnus and ask them - unless it is about them.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie

spill the beans! there is a head of customer support cant remember who it is though.

i take it you didnt like CSR's decsion and the geek rage kicked in....

:m00:

Case

Fledgling Freddie
Message in a bottle i reckon, can`t you log another CSR request and hope you get a different CSR then ask them?

NicGOA

English WAR Community Manager

To dispute or complain about a decision made by a CSR, use the Help form on our website (war-europe.com > Help > Help Form).

Make sure you select the correct language and choose "Sanction appeal" from the drop down list.

Sorry to hear about your problem. I hope it will be solved soon.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Who hasn't heard of Dr. Rhino's Incredible Dancing Love Machine.

Its Mabs.

He doesn't have mojo. He is mojo.

eksdee

FH is my second home
why is there no way of e-mailing? the help forum is useless as we (our guild) wanted to write and send a fairly formal letter regarding an in-game issue, but can't for the life of us find any kind of e-mail to send it to, so we tried to paste the letter into the 'help' form and then it ends up not letting us send it with the error message 'invalid data'. thus, we had to settle for a CSR and as usual he or she was utterly useless.

wajn :(

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
why is there no way of e-mailing? the help forum is useless as we (our guild) wanted to write and send a fairly formal letter regarding an in-game issue, but can't for the life of us find any kind of e-mail to send it to, so we tried to paste the letter into the 'help' form and then it ends up not letting us send it with the error message 'invalid data'. thus, we had to settle for a CSR and as usual he or she was utterly useless.

wajn :(

Thats because GoA;s systems are state of teh art, and yo need a new computer to catch up.

Try snail mail, i once sent a letter to teh head of Global customer support and operations for WoW, guess what i got a nice reply back telling me a senior csr would call me and resolve the problems....

:m00:

eksdee

FH is my second home
haha :>

good idea, barring i can't find an address on the web-site either!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom