House of Smek and Bad Omen have no respect for other guilds what so ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animus

Fledgling Freddie
BloodOmen said:
Guess i got 1 of the guilds right in topic name then :D sorry to smek tho on behalf of everyone who flamed em
Now you're just being a tard AGAIN! How can you "get one of the guilds right" because 2 persons were in a cave that you saw as your own? And 1 more (altho not playing anymore, but was the GM of BO) stating something on a board. Generalise more nimwit.

Funkdocta

Fledgling Freddie
Animus said:
Now you're just being a tard AGAIN! How can you "get one of the guilds right" because 2 persons were in a cave that you saw as your own? And 1 more (altho not playing anymore, but was the GM of BO) stating something on a board. Generalise more nimwit.

He said it in response to appendix's post u gimp :) read all the posts in order, that may help. :twak:

:D :D

Appendix

Fledgling Freddie
blejs said:
Maybe some guild dont run around with 30+ online either.
And maybe some others dont like to PVE.
And maybe some just wanna do the shit, and get the drops and money as soon as possible.

agreed, pve usually sucks.

blejs said:
No i didnt like pve.
I wanted to get that shit over as soon as possible.
And i got what i wanted and farmed when i wanted.
And got what i needed, and didnt need to farm more.

You got what you wanted I'm sure, but it's the disregard for anything but your own needs that pisses people off.

blejs said:
But then it would be oki to book the tg everyday?
Since then its easy to get the isso/forn/hurika that ppl did mosly when focus pull atleast. Or maybe that wouldnt be ok? But like i said who decides whats oki and whats not ok? FFA Raids sure np, fucks up for many many ppl.

What makes TG different from other mob spawns/dungeons is the 8 hour respawn timer and the way the respawn works in TG. Potentially, killing just one named mob hours before a guild/ffa raid could cause a full dungeon repop whiping the entire raid. This is why guilds have started to publicly announce their intentions on BW/FH. This is a great way to avoid hunting parties colliding.

And booking TG everyday sure would be better than just killing the mobs anyway without announcing it, in my opinion.

blejs said:
And also fyi i dont play this game any longer either.

lies :p

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Animus said:

my whole point was "Bad omen have no respect for other guilds"

Blej alone proved that on these boards lol :D

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Angel said:
Seems like the msnboy hasn't any suport by his guild. Can't blame them, everybody is/would be ashamed to get topicstarter in guild. Dunno who gm is there, but feel sorry for him, have someone like that in your guild...

blains from my guild...cozaks from my guild :D so i guess i did actually heh

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
heh theres the door glyph..........dont let it hit you on the way out

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
there was a few ingame yes but they dont use boards so im saying sorry for them

Animus

Fledgling Freddie
BloodOmen said:
my whole point was "Bad omen have no respect for other guilds"

Blej alone proved that on these boards lol :D

So in your eyes, Blejs' sole actions equals BO?

Glyph

Fledgling Freddie
BloodOmen said:
guild goes from its leaders actions no?........

Blejs isnt gm?, blejs is rank 9?

Dont you have some illegal accounts to use?

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Glyph said:

Dont you have anything on-topic, new or even mildly interesting to say?

Classified

Fledgling Freddie
Golgh said:
why do y drag all House of smek members in to this i only know 1 of us who where down there and why do u say that HoS have no respect of other guilds??

Hmm I've encountered you. You didnt have my repsect. maybe your less selfuish now. Sheesh a GM as well

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
Haha. Haha. Haha. None has right to book a dungeon etc. But ppl with some decency gives those who dont got a chance to raid the dungeon with lotsa ppl, like the topic poster. But the fact that they didnt know, also as you might know, all ppl dont read these forum part etc. All ppl in Mid aint signed up for FH.
What we do have in Hib/exc is a thing called alliance. I dno how you have it in mid/pryd if you got all guilds in allmost same alliance or spread out. At hib/exc there's alot of posts about public raids, so ppl know about em, also mostly they are set in alliance message.

The topic writer seems to have some serious issues about taking an excuse. All the time writing shit, same shit over and over. How more fucked up could you be?

Also now when focus will be nerfed, it will give ppl some more chance. Think about it that way instead.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Freppe said:
Haha. Haha. Haha. None has right to book a dungeon etc. But ppl with some decency gives those who dont got a chance to raid the dungeon with lotsa ppl, like the topic poster. But the fact that they didnt know, also as you might know, all ppl dont read these forum part etc. All ppl in Mid aint signed up for FH.
What we do have in Hib/exc is a thing called alliance. I dno how you have it in mid/pryd if you got all guilds in allmost same alliance or spread out. At hib/exc there's alot of posts about public raids, so ppl know about em, also mostly they are set in alliance message.

The topic writer seems to have some serious issues about taking an excuse. All the time writing shit, same shit over and over. How more fucked up could you be?

Also now when focus will be nerfed, it will give ppl some more chance. Think about it that way instead.

1 - They read forums.
2 - They knew people post raid dates on forums.
3 - We have an Alliance.
4 - They are big enough to do guild raids of there own
5 - I totally agree i cant wait until focus shield is nerfed.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Glyph said:
Blejs isnt gm?, blejs is rank 9?

nope didnt send litmus cash for it :) so i guess not......and cozaks right glyph say something to do with the topic or fo :D.....well apart from very small things that mean nothing :wij:

tasaroca

Loyal Freddie
Coolan said:
imo bloodomen is being a ass about this, on monday when we nemesis/onslaught and valour had a raid i noticed some baf members in tg focus pulling, all it took was a kinda pm and they offered to stop, however we let them do isso and forn as we wernt that bothered, all you have todo is be nice and ask people politly and alot of the time you will find they can be quite resonable, you dont have to go onto a forum and try and flame them without success.
:touch:

big difference on this raid the pullers offered to leave letting them pull isso is being magnanumus(sorry dislxic i carnt spell)no such offer was forthcomeing
on venom raid

tasaroca

Loyal Freddie
Animus said:

animus if your not playing any more stick your nose out its none of your business any more

tasaroca

Loyal Freddie
Blain said:
Can I just pipe up for a minute, and add a little sensibility to this thread.

For the last 2 or 3 months, if anyone (guild or FFA) planned to raid TG, they posted their intention on BW.
They didnt do it for the "It's our cave tonight, get the fuck out of it"
They did it so that people would know that they would be there with the intention of pulling named mobs for drops and asked for people to show common courtesy, and not farm them all in the day time.

Now that BW has closed, they have moved over to FH.

As I said, this is not done as a booking service but as a notice of thier intention to raid it.

Is it asking too much for people to show a little bit of realm spirit and courtesy?

As fenriran said in another post.

"Just as in real life there are no rules to say we should stand in queues, open doors for others or even talk to our fellow human beings. Those of us who do these things do so because we recognise that we are part of a community and not just a person alone.

It comes down to treating others as you would like to be treated, not a legal requirement certainly, just a choice......."

Can we not work together to allow all people a fair chance of all the mobs?

If everyone posted thier intention to raid this would not happen?
If you now know that people post raid dates on FH, would it hurt to check the forum before you plan to go?

very well said HAY LOOK we actualy have some inteligent ppl in here
id like to just add remeber the saying do unto others as u would have dun un to u

blejs

Loyal Freddie
BloodOmen said:
1 - They read forums.
3 - We have an Alliance.

Alot of ppl dont read the mid section on forums since they are mostly intressted in the rvr part fyi.

So u just take something out of the blue really.
I didnt really check either on mid sectetion that badly when i did focus i only knew what 2days if FFA raid was, and then it was just a day off from focus if it was a FFA raid. And also fyi BO aint that big really at all.
And if u didnt know its a RvR guild to, and ppl dont fancy doing some raid either that badly since most got stuff what they want already.

And tasa, i have no clue how ppl asked em if they could leave councils, if they even did em. And i aint even sure how the pop hour stuff work, but they did start early in the morning and died few times moving in and sure it could fuck up the councils etc and pop there and that wouldnt be fun at all.
But thats also a risk to take, and if they didnt have done councils if they even did em. It would be simple to ask something like, we are doing a guilld raid in TG today, would u mind not doing councils?

And when i am thinking about it i am 100% sure they didnt since i got asked yesterday how to get passed second dominator in the tunnel to councils.

So this would lead to all the councils be still there, also agmundur would be still there.

tasaroca

Loyal Freddie
Animus said:
maybe cause you try to flame the people even though they had no clue of this booking system of yours. Topic says it all doesn't it?

House of Smek and Bad Omen have no respect for other guilds what so ever Reply to Thread

2 BO ppl and 1 guy from HoS and suddenly their guilds are all twats. please try to be more mature and realise that maybe what they said about not knowing about this booking system is true.

what pissed ppl off most was the replys or lac of such when ppl tryed to talk to the ppl in tg at the time
as for sudenly there guilds all being twats well what can i say the abuse flame and genral behaviour of said guild members here is all the evedence any 1 needs of this wheather they are or are not as for bo well iv always thougth of them as a mini eye of odin as lot of them started bo i belive and well i alway thougth of them as twat yep the sticky stuff just dont go away cos bo seem to have the same attitues at the old EO if your not in ower guild stuff u we dont give a toss its ower way or nothing
so far iv read atleast 3 appolagies for bloodomen for the nameing of the thread as he said he was angry and ppl just kept on digging and corsing truble trying to pick a figth instead of trying to solve /rectify/pasify/hlp the situation no they just kept on agrivating each other to the point of threatening to get some 1s account deleted forcing him to delete 3 lvl 50 chara and to move and leave the server this has got me very vects to this point BO dont ever bother coming to spind with any bo guild chara cos not only can i kill every mob solo i can do it buy the room and i will happly wipe out any place i find u camping this i will do for 1 reason becouse of your attitued and behaviour on and off this forum iv lost the best lvling partner iv had and l 2yr companion on this game rigth from the 1 mounth of bata so i say to u STAY THE HELL OUT OF MY SIGTH oh and to those of u no longer playing the game WHAT the hell do u care ffs just go to the forums for the games your playing now and stay the hell away and stop damaging this game for those of us who still care to play
well thats in i wount be looking in this tread again so dont bother replying to this as i wount be reading if oh and if u flame me in game ill just ignor u its easy to egnor idiots and ppl with the attitued of 2 yrolds oh and belj( or how ever its spelt ) once i had a lot of respect for u as a god player and a good people person and a g8 ambasidor for the realm not any more sad that
and animus well what can i say your just a wanker ;p

tasaroca

Loyal Freddie
And tasa, i have no clue how ppl asked em if they could leave councils, if they even did em. And i aint even sure how the pop hour stuff work, but they did start early in the morning and died few times moving in and sure it could fuck up the councils etc and pop there and that wouldnt be fun at all.
But thats also a risk to take, and if they didnt have done councils if they even did em. It would be simple to ask something like, we are doing a guilld raid in TG today, would u mind not doing councils?

no the point here was that its easy to say its ok u go ahead and do isso and we'll go to the council when the ppl has said oops sorry we didnt know we'll leave
in stead of getting no reply at all or them just saying so what ( just like saying stuff u like we care what your doing naff off at least thats how it felt on ower end) notice the big differens in the 2 raid 1 got an amediate appolagy and an offer to leave was in return was magnaamusly told no its ok stay weve np with u kiling isso very curtius and nicely handled on dboth ends
and the other a wall of silance and a basicaly sod of response ending in this flame thread and treats to get accounts band and who not only appolgies for the thread name but still gets flamed from alsorts off ppl ingame and hounded by ppl till he quits the surver and deletes 3 lvl 50s this is an attitued i can not and will not abide form ppl its discusting purthetic and just show the attitued and cahraector of the ppl playing in said guilds and there very juvinile friends i wasnt angry or evern bothered about the guys in tg at the time or now whats pissed me off is the hounding of my friend of 2yrs playing im mid being hounded off the surver by sad perthetic excuses for ppl who doe this to him untill such a time as i get a list of the ppl who did this to him id advize none of bo to come any where were i am as i will do every thing in my power to spoil what ever it is your trying to do cos i real aint in the mood to tolarate any of u atm

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
blejs said:
Alot of ppl dont read the mid section on forums since they are mostly intressted in the rvr part fyi.

So u just take something out of the blue really.
I didnt really check either on mid sectetion that badly when i did focus i only knew what 2days if FFA raid was, and then it was just a day off from focus if it was a FFA raid. And also fyi BO aint that big really at all.
And if u didnt know its a RvR guild to, and ppl dont fancy doing some raid either that badly since most got stuff what they want already.

And when i am thinking about it i am 100% sure they didnt since i got asked yesterday how to get passed second dominator in the tunnel to councils.

So this would lead to all the councils be still there, also agmundur would be still there.

Blej that isnt the point..........point is they know its there? why not check it.....but no they dont check it........they choose to ignore it completely......so dont give me that shit about "They dont check the mid section" THEY KNOW PEOPLE POST FUCKING RAID DATES ON HERE

Angel

Fledgling Freddie
BloodOmen said:
blains from my guild...cozaks from my guild :D so i guess i did actually heh
What blain says is general stuff and your other guildfriend is also bashing...
You guys were right, coz booked tg, but, seems more of bo gm defending his guildmembers here then you defended by guildies. Or they don't know this thread excist or they think like we stay away from you

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Does it matter really now? Focus pulls are nerfed in a few days, so shouldnt be as many small farm grps. Also with the impending ToA release - TG/Sidi items etc are a pile of wank compaired to some of the rogs in ToA let alone the artifacts quest rewards.

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
It's interesting to see that the ones defending these guys choose to avoid responding/commenting on the, most likely, best post in this thread:

Originally Posted by Blain
Can I just pipe up for a minute, and add a little sensibility to this thread.

For the last 2 or 3 months, if anyone (guild or FFA) planned to raid TG, they posted their intention on BW.
They didnt do it for the "It's our cave tonight, get the fuck out of it"
They did it so that people would know that they would be there with the intention of pulling named mobs for drops and asked for people to show common courtesy, and not farm them all in the day time.

Now that BW has closed, they have moved over to FH.

As I said, this is not done as a booking service but as a notice of thier intention to raid it.

Is it asking too much for people to show a little bit of realm spirit and courtesy?

As fenriran said in another post.

"Just as in real life there are no rules to say we should stand in queues, open doors for others or even talk to our fellow human beings. Those of us who do these things do so because we recognise that we are part of a community and not just a person alone.

It comes down to treating others as you would like to be treated, not a legal requirement certainly, just a choice......."

Can we not work together to allow all people a fair chance of all the mobs?

If everyone posted thier intention to raid this would not happen?
If you now know that people post raid dates on FH, would it hurt to check the forum before you plan to go?

But then again you usually choose the battles you can win...

blejs

Loyal Freddie
BloodOmen said:
Blej that isnt the point..........point is they know its there? why not check it.....but no they dont check it........they choose to ignore it completely......so dont give me that shit about "They dont check the mid section" THEY KNOW PEOPLE POST FUCKING RAID DATES ON HERE

Ofc if ppl dont wanna fuck up at all for others they should write here.
And check here, but some dont wanna take the time for that, thats their choice. Might lead to some flame threads like this one :)
But i know when i played and did focus it was few times 4! diffrent "teams" that did focus pull in tg and logged at isso, to get him as fast as possible when pop. It was kinda obvious that someone would kill when pop if not a ffa, i know ppl that didnt respect that ffa stuff at all either but thats is way diffrent thing, and i dont need to flame those at all.

But what can i say, ffa raids cred for those ppl that lead em.
I know i fall asleep on my last 2 ffa raids. Since it took so damn much time and ppl that just did idiotic things, so i couldnt handle it atleast anylonger at all :) So what did i do? Respecc my sm from supp to summ, and was able to farm. Ofc i "feel" for ppl that get their guild run spoiled but focus, but i know the councils was often left alone cause it takes many more hours to move to that area atleast if u are summ sm, and ppl just couldnt be assed to do it :) Was gonna try focus queen once but never tooked the time for it, would be nice if someone do try ^^ ;)

And tasa sorry that u feel like that, i always been the same person kinda imho. I got a wide mouth :> and i do flame and whine on ppl and i dont suck up for ppl either, i tell what i think and i do what i think is right in one way or other. Cause honestly how many would like if someone did post everyday for like 1-3months they gonna focus farm isso/forn? And then would others respect and dont do em at all if they got the chance? I serious doubt that.
And all ppl dont have the time always, some do isso and stuff on off peek rvr hours. And on peek hours they wanna rvr, is that wrong? You have to look at 2 view always. I just dont like big flames like this became now, and very much not stuff like u are saying tasa, like if i see any bo i am gonna fuck up for em. I wonder who are the one that is mature when u say stuff like that.
I can think of some examples, like bo vs 2fg all ae messed, u ae dot em all and make the 2fg win when BO would have might won otherwise.
Or maybe they are doing sm pulls and pbaoe and u ae and take mobs through pbaoe area and they die. This is imature. And that would be alot worse imho then spoil a raid guild raid, i know that i told ppl when i got mess, if u wanna be sure that isso and forn wont be farmed u need to have a char here and ask ppl not to farm. Otherwise i wont really stop cause i know others will focus em otherwise, and then u get like a respond but cant you stay and tell em not to etc. I mean?

Anyway lame comment tasa really. And wtf if not playing ofc its more time for whine or flame? Dooh

Ferengi

Fledgling Freddie
Angel said:
What blain says is general stuff and your other guildfriend is also bashing...
You guys were right, coz booked tg, but, seems more of bo gm defending his guildmembers here then you defended by guildies. Or they don't know this thread excist or they think like we stay away from you

Lol does it make u more right to have more guildies defend u?... does this mean that USA is always right cuz they r damn big country? :clap:
Anyways end this post guys... everyone can see u dont agree to anything so continuing is pointless

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
BloodOmen said:
1 - They read forums.
3 - We have an Alliance.

1. They didnt?! They might do now but not before, how hard is it to understand??
2. How could they know? Baduska already stated why they dont read these forums, and who the hell are you to force people into reading these forums??
3. Use it and same goes for other alliances, pop a topic stating when tg raids are coming.
4. They are not.
5. Well I dont care, never done FS pulls my own :p

get your facts straight..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom