House of Smek and Bad Omen have no respect for other guilds what so ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
yea i admit made a mistake there :( sorry to the rest of bad omen and smek btw

Gatts

Fledgling Freddie
First of all because of this i'm glad that I cancelled my subscription and that i will leave the game in april.

But calling eachother names on this forum won't help things infact it ussually makes things worse and don't start to generalize things if 3 peeps do some focus pulling.

At the end I can only say I'm sad it has become this, when I started the game it was full of friendship and helping each other out, now there are only a few people left it seems who really care.

Funkdocta

Fledgling Freddie
Gabbe said:
me and Cayuna Payed 5p for that stone. Im pretty sure ur little guilds could get 5p togheter :)

Im not talking about me you plonker! My guild idnt little either :kissit: :D Ive only been to tg about 4 times. Im not that interested in it tbh, just dont like peoples attitude & realm spirit.

Remem said:
Hey some ppls can also level summon sms if they like i wont stop em..
You gotta sacrifice some to earn some in other ways its all abut dedication.
For example and unemployeed or smt (i am not) so he gotta think when he logs on at daytime. Hmm some ppls have lives and earn cash while workin at days so i cant farm cus they will want to kill those mobs 10 hours later when they home from work? Stop workin then and u can farm too at daytime, but u wont get any irl cash so your choice.

What the hell are you talking about? People gotta have some respect for others thats all I said. Working? irl cash? daytime farming? lol did you actually read what i posted and what it was in reply to? :D

Anyways please dont flame/contradict me, my post was aimed at blej nobody else, and I wasnt being malicious.

Glyph

Fledgling Freddie
BloodOmen said:
now this the kinda talk im on about :D dont like the rules other people set but when they set rules you either obey them or get shouted at :D ok gabbe look at it this way, what if you were in emain running along with your grp.........and you started fighting...........winning aswell vs loads of albs...........and we came along and killed them all? but hang on? your rules coming on here DONT ADD ON US!!!!!! dont nick tg raids that were planned......rules for rules tbh :D

Speaking about rules and you got ebayed account?...k

As I said in my very first post, this shoulda been sorted ingame, wouldnt have hurt anyone but there would have been alot less flame.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Glyph said:
Speaking about rules and you got ebayed account?...k

As I said in my very first post, this shoulda been sorted ingame, wouldnt have hurt anyone but there would have been alot less flame.

was bought over msn from litmus in person nothing to do with ebay or any other site that you can sell things on for that matter..........and it was tried to be sorted ingame but it couldnt due to people totally ignoring each other - And there is a diff between set rules of Goa/mythic and players "RULES" to keep things right in mid :D so dont try and twist those words glyph.......trouble making bugger you :twak:

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Funkdocta said:
Im not talking about me you plonker! My guild idnt little either :kissit: :D Ive only been to tg about 4 times. Im not that interested in it tbh, just dont like peoples attitude & realm spirit.

What the hell are you talking about? People gotta have some respect for others thats all I said. Working? irl cash? daytime farming? lol did you actually read what i posted and what it was in reply to? :D

Anyways please dont flame/contradict me, my post was aimed at blej nobody else, and I wasnt being malicious.

If you want it directed to Blejs only do it in PM nubber. And your talkin alot of bs 1st come 1st serve now shut up or smt :S

btw

Hi polly :cheers:

G

Gabbe

BloodOmen said:
now this the kinda talk im on about :D dont like the rules other people set but when they set rules you either obey them or get shouted at :D ok gabbe look at it this way, what if you were in emain running along with your grp.........and you started fighting...........winning aswell vs loads of albs...........and we came along and killed them all? but hang on? your rules coming on here DONT ADD ON US!!!!!! dont nick tg raids that were planned......rules for rules tbh :D

So if i want to nick TG raids i can just ban this site from my cpu :)

U may add if u want wont be good RPs for u

G

Gabbe

Funkdocta said:

After malmoi know that it aint no real spirit in mid/pryd

Maybe between the swedes

Section

Fledgling Freddie
This is the most stupid thing i've read in a long time..
And btw.
Bloodomen, funny guy..
:kissit:

Mindz

Fledgling Freddie
BloodOmen said:
yea i admit made a mistake there :( sorry to the rest of bad omen and smek btw

Finally an apology for the fucked up topic, Thank You.

/M

Cayuna

Fledgling Freddie
Made this account yesterday buy couldn't post , so i'm trying today.
First of all i have never read any of bw/fh forums so I didn't know of the booking system.... imo there should't be able to "book" tg ... should be open for everyone at all times.
And since we spent several hours going back and forth hagall-TG and working our way down we could have had finished our little raid. I can bet my ass theres still half of tg left if not even more, SO the i'd say that the tg raid was not in any way "destroyed", buy maybe bit shorter..
But as I now know of the "booking", I won't go there if its booked
Hope you guys had a successful raid after all :)

"as ive heard They DID read here before that...."
I would like to know where this statement of yours come from....

"pm'd cayuna ....no reply.....,summon sm cant really seeing cayuna missing it"

I'm playing a shaman at the same time on other computer so might have missed, as I obviosly did.

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
BloodOmen said:
was bought over msn from litmus in person nothing to do with ebay or any other site that you can sell things on for that matter..........and it was tried to be sorted ingame but it couldnt due to people totally ignoring each other - And there is a diff between set rules of Goa/mythic and players "RULES" to keep things right in mid :D so dont try and twist those words glyph.......trouble making bugger you :twak:

It doesn't matter how you sold it. Selling, trading, giving away, 'loosing', etc is all against the CoC. You're no less in breach of your contract using MSN than plonking in on Ebay. ;)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I suppose so tesla :D guess ill stop playing the account then, soz litmus :mad: guess i wont be giving any cash out after all......to the pub to spend it instead

Funkdocta

Fledgling Freddie
Remem said:
If you want it directed to Blejs only do it in PM nubber. And your talkin alot of bs 1st come 1st serve now shut up or smt :S

btw

Hi polly :cheers:

I shouldnt have to pm him, but heh i forgot people dont read the posts properly and butt in like it was targeted at them.

So if theres this attitude of selfishness, BO wont mind other people sticking to them and sharing there rp's in emain? :D

i think we all need a :drink:

(disclaimer: messages posted by myself "Funkdocta" are not to be taken too seriously, taking them seriously could lead to heart problems, ulcers, loss of hair. Funkdocta accepts no responsebility for the afor mentioned) :D

Blain

Fledgling Freddie
Can I just pipe up for a minute, and add a little sensibility to this thread.

For the last 2 or 3 months, if anyone (guild or FFA) planned to raid TG, they posted their intention on BW.
They didnt do it for the "It's our cave tonight, get the fuck out of it"
They did it so that people would know that they would be there with the intention of pulling named mobs for drops and asked for people to show common courtesy, and not farm them all in the day time.

Now that BW has closed, they have moved over to FH.

As I said, this is not done as a booking service but as a notice of thier intention to raid it.

Is it asking too much for people to show a little bit of realm spirit and courtesy?

As fenriran said in another post.

"Just as in real life there are no rules to say we should stand in queues, open doors for others or even talk to our fellow human beings. Those of us who do these things do so because we recognise that we are part of a community and not just a person alone.

It comes down to treating others as you would like to be treated, not a legal requirement certainly, just a choice......."

Can we not work together to allow all people a fair chance of all the mobs?

If everyone posted thier intention to raid this would not happen?
If you now know that people post raid dates on FH, would it hurt to check the forum before you plan to go?

Appendix

Fledgling Freddie
blejs said:
But guild raids i didnt really care that much about, since in the end what matters is who kills the mob first tbh.

And that's why many people don't hold you or your guild in very high regard, but I'm sure you knew this already and couldn't care less.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Appendix said:
And that's why many people don't hold you or your guild in very high regard, but I'm sure you knew this already and couldn't care less.
Took the words right out my mouth, so to speak.
Agreed Blain:)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Guess i got 1 of the guilds right in topic name then :D sorry to smek tho on behalf of everyone who flamed em

blejs

Loyal Freddie
Appendix said:

Maybe some guild dont run around with 30+ online either.
And maybe some others dont like to PVE.
And maybe some just wanna do the shit, and get the drops and money as soon as possible.

No i didnt like pve.
I wanted to get that shit over as soon as possible.
And i got what i wanted and farmed when i wanted.
And got what i needed, and didnt need to farm more.

But then it would be oki to book the tg everyday?
Since then its easy to get the isso/forn/hurika that ppl did mosly when focus pull atleast. Or maybe that wouldnt be ok? But like i said who decides whats oki and whats not ok? FFA Raids sure np, fucks up for many many ppl.

And also fyi i dont play this game any longer either.
But i do think its very funny that ppl gonna start and qq and whine here cause someone "stole" their mobs? And summ sm is good for 1 reason.
FOCUS PULL MOBS. Not good in rvr at all, so ppl do that summ sm for 1 purpose only, to do those named. If anyone else would wanna do the same he can either go and buy accounts like bloodomen seems to be good at.
Or level a sm.
But focus shield nerf is inc now. So no need for more qq now by ppl doing those kinda farming.

Angel

Fledgling Freddie
Seems like the msnboy hasn't any suport by his guild. Can't blame them, everybody is/would be ashamed to get topicstarter in guild. Dunno who gm is there, but feel sorry for him, have someone like that in your guild...

Fink

One of Freddy's beloved
Haha I see BO are still enddearing themselves to everyone with their F*ck you attitude.

Some things will never change. :clap:

Glyph

Fledgling Freddie
BloodOmen said:
Guess i got 1 of the guilds right in topic name then :D sorry to smek tho on behalf of everyone who flamed em

Shouldnt you go and get some more illegal accounts while you're at it...and oh /rude

Labbe

Fledgling Freddie
In real life there are some people that only cares for them selfs. Why shouldn't it be so in daoc.

btw: making a dungeon in an online game bookable...is... is.. so wrong... it's just a game.

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
The only reason why the 'We're going the on that-and-that date, please don't farm' isn't working anymore is quite simple.

Greed.

With 1.65 incoming, (some) people don't care about courtesies anymore and want to farm the mobs for all they're worth. (Literally.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom