House of Smek and Bad Omen have no respect for other guilds what so ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Wai said:
they never saw a sticky thread bout a raid, but they all managed to find this thread easy enough to defend themselves
(btw this is not aimed at other BO members most of em are top ppl)

totally agree with that tbh :D "Not everyone looks at forums" :D get flamed for it because you do something wrong (mistake sometimes fair enough) then bitch because people take action against you :D im sorry but you cant blame people who are pissed off because they been planning a raid for days Glyph - if you think its ok to just brush those people under the carpet your a twat basically lol :kissit:

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
imo bloodomen is being a ass about this, on monday when we nemesis/onslaught and valour had a raid i noticed some baf members in tg focus pulling, all it took was a kinda pm and they offered to stop, however we let them do isso and forn as we wernt that bothered, all you have todo is be nice and ask people politly and alot of the time you will find they can be quite resonable, you dont have to go onto a forum and try and flame them without success.
:touch:

Animus

Fledgling Freddie
Funkdocta said:
I stopped reading half way through the thread when it just turned into childish bickering.

For the 3 who farmed TG, if you honestly didnt know then I hope you check forum before u farm it in future (its only fair). If you did know then shame on you :(

And to venom we know you really pissed but if it wasnt a guild group no need to slag the guild off, just name and shame the people involved instead (without being childish).

My 2 cents.

Bloody here again

Funkdocta summed it up nicely

fun

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Coolan said:
imo bloodomen is being a ass about this, on monday when we nemesis/onslaught and valour had a raid i noticed some baf members in tg focus pulling, all it took was a kinda pm and they offered to stop, however we let them do isso and forn as we wernt that bothered, all you have todo is be nice and ask people politly and alot of the time you will find they can be quite resonable, you dont have to go onto a forum and try and flame them without success.
:touch:

pm'd cayuna .........no reply............how can i ask nicely if they just ignore me? and no i didnt pm them screaming get the fk out etc.......i asked had they seen FH we had a raid planned and they ignored me............summon sm cant really seeing cayuna missing it

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
I guess the guilds will take prompt action to ensure that their reputation wont become tainted by this unpleasant mess?

BimboBane

Fledgling Freddie
Well there is no secrecy that BaF have done sum serious farmin for the guild vaults in TG. But we have always tried to make sure that we DONT kill isso/forn/hurika so that they aint popped when the posted raids come down to kill them. As i can rember we have done two misstakes both times we have solved it with the guild / allaince raiding.

This game is all about team play and when you get confronted by someone whom nicely remids you that there are a post on FH that asks for the mobs to remain un farmed since they dont want to get a raid of 20+ peeps whiped in a repop, Not to mention that there are not so many guilds that even can try to kill the councils since they dont have the numbers and killpower to do so.
So even doh im one of the ones that have made our guild gained quite a few itams im glad the greedy selfish ones that only look to themself and their own purse soon will have to find new ways to be a party trasher.

Regarding this eavnings litle incident, i logged on my main toon whom have been getting a frostbite down there for weeks now. Since i always pop him first to set todays motd and get flooded by my guildmates with questions and so on i did as i always did. 10 seconds after i popped i did get a PM from a Venom fellow asking me not to keel the mobs down there, i informed him that isso already was down, and i had a guess whom did it since they where resting 15 meters away from me. ;)
When asked if they knew that it was a posted raid today and got the answer from the BO guys, nope we dont read FH. Do you want to help us kill Hurika? Ehhh nope i never farm on days when there is a "booked" raid. Are you sure you dont want to join us? from there on the conversation just fell down into a spiral ;)
I have brought this issue up with HoS Gm's so i guess he will get a smack up.
I have tried to bring up other issues with BO before and know there is absolutly no use what so ever to even try, all ya get back is all kind of crap thrown in your general direction.

I have posted before that with the upcomming ML quest and raids, those foal players will soon find out if the rest of us not have grown tierd of foal players and ignorant guildmastahs.

//Bimbobane
GM <Bulle af Fetstryk>

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
gotta just face it i guess :( no such thing as an organized raid now :clap:

NecromancerBane

Fledgling Freddie
If you had to name the two most aggrogant self centered guilds who take no notice of anyone but themselves you would come up with the two guilds in the topic :flame:

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
A few points:

- If you have complete muppets in your guild and you don't actively distance yourself from them publically, they make your entire guild look like muppets.
- While I didn't mind BaF farming Forn and Isso last night during our Nemesis/Valour/OS TG raid, it did result in all of getting zerged because the dungeon repopped on us while we were working on Agmundr. Again, no big deal, but it's a reaction to killing a single mob without doing everything between there and the entrance.
- Relax, people. This week we're getting 1.65 so SMs will no longer be able to farm Isso. Problem solved. :)

Makwaerk

Fledgling Freddie
now I don't far TG 24/7 like baf, and after spending many hours down there when I actully do, it means a good deal more to me, and someone elses made up rules is not gonna make me stop care about the time I spend down there. ÁS for this board I rally cba to go read it, since it is nothing but flames and if anything flames are not good for the realm, and kills more for midgaard then anything else so don't talk about the good of the realm) if I don't wanna give up 6 hours work, since ppl make up lies about we knowing in advance and showing no will to settle, then I surely can't be bother about what they think.

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
This is my own thoughts about this NOT Valour's:

Barrysworld went belly up sure but it was a very official transfer to Freddys House and in my mind its damn selfish not to make any effort/completly ignoring announced raids especially when they have been posted several days before. That's selfish and greedy in my book.

The bs about not checking/reading the forum is just sad and if I was the one that farmed the place I wouldnt bring it up as it is a slap in the face of everyone that has tried to share TG with the rest of the Midgard community. :(

Makwaerk

Fledgling Freddie
imo if you whanted to inform ppl about a raid you would have done better to take contact to the alliances ingame.
I am very willing to share Tg with the rest, but that is not = I log out becourse someone demands it. BW and FH boards are nothing but flames tbh, and I don't enjoy reading them. I am to understand I am selfish becourse I don't wanna read all the BS that are on BW/FH?
now tell me what interallaince forum this has been posted on and how I get access, but don't ask me to read BW/FH. NE have a interallaince forum don't most of teh big guilds used at a time, and some agreement about Tg was made there. That I can be arsed to read. But this whine central I don't

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
NecromancerBane said:
If you had to name the two most aggrogant self centered guilds who take no notice of anyone but themselves you would come up with the two guilds in the topic :flame:

didnt read it properly before mate :) sorry for that been a long day nall

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
Makwaerk said:
imo if you whanted to inform ppl about a raid you would have done better to take contact to the alliances ingame.
I am very willing to share Tg with the rest, but that is not = I log out becourse someone demands it. BW and FH boards are nothing but flames tbh, and I don't enjoy reading them. I am to understand I am selfish becourse I don't wanna read all the BS that are on BW/FH?
now tell me what interallaince forum this has been posted on and how I get access, but don't ask me to read BW/FH. NE have a interallaince forum don't most of teh big guilds used at a time, and some agreement about Tg was made there. That I can be arsed to read. But this whine central I don't

It would be best to spread the info in the game yes but you with the current form DAoC is in thats way, way too much to ask when each alliance and/or guild-motd is filled with more important info usually - the game dosnt have the utility and the possibilty as a Internet forum has.

I'm sure the New Era forums are great but its not like it takes all day to check, in this case FH, if there is any topic about a raid on the first 10-15 topics in Mid/Prydwen? Nothing forces you, in 90% of the cases, to read anyhing other that the first post in the thread mentioning TG if you wanna check if a raid is set for a current date.

And no I don't expect people to stop farming once they already gotten there before a planned raid - I still think its selfish not to make an effort to check the forums used by the majority of the community tho but since that happens ALOT you should usally try and solve it in a polite way once you get in contact with the farmers - if they choose to respond.

Glyph

Fledgling Freddie
BloodOmen said:
totally agree with that tbh :D "Not everyone looks at forums" :D get flamed for it because you do something wrong (mistake sometimes fair enough) then bitch because people take action against you :D im sorry but you cant blame people who are pissed off because they been planning a raid for days Glyph - if you think its ok to just brush those people under the carpet your a twat basically lol :kissit:

Look my posts through will ya, and tell me where i say its ok to brush people down. You twist the words like you like to, through basicly all of your posts. Calling me a twat is a very mature way of posing yourself, I do like that about you, you are very honest.

Imo, go buy some more accounts on ebay

Glyph

Fledgling Freddie
NecromancerBane said:

:puke:

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
well it was either twat or space chimp :D your choice heh

BimboBane

Fledgling Freddie
Marcus75 said:
This is my own thoughts about this NOT Valour's:

Barrysworld went belly up sure but it was a very official transfer to Freddys House and in my mind its damn selfish not to make any effort/completly ignoring announced raids especially when they have been posted several days before. That's selfish and greedy in my book.

The bs about not checking/reading the forum is just sad and if I was the one that farmed the place I wouldnt bring it up as it is a slap in the face of everyone that has tried to share TG with the rest of the Midgard community. :(

Now the best part, when i asked if they knew about that it was a "booked" raid he instantly replied "i dont read FH" so there was no news to that bo fellow where we post it.

Makwaerk

Fledgling Freddie
BloodOmen said:
well it was either twat or space chimp :D your choice heh

and you wonder why I don't wanna read these boards?

put important things on alliance boards, and invite guilds to them, so there is a board where ppl that cares can go talk, insted of this random flame board.

my last post on this subjekt, not gonna bother read more of this shit. Ppl cna Pm me ingame if they wish to talk.
I got pm form 1 guy when I was in TG , and we ended with getting along very well, and we talked about why one should not use Tg claws, and saying we where both sorry for the grief all this has coursed.

o.0 wonders can happen when you do flame but talk.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
BimboBane said:
Now the best part, when i asked if they knew about that it was a "booked" raid he instantly replied "i dont read FH" so there was no news to that bo fellow where we post it.

True :) i suppose if they are going to lie about it they could atleast put the effort in to hide it eh :D :touch:

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
BimboBane said:

No shit sherlock you think u were the 1st to whine at us?
At that point we had it quite clear that FH had some sort of hobby bookin list ;S

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodomen why didnt you just buy an account with TG set on?
Then u wont have to go farm it yourself :)? Since you alrdy skipped the xp part heh :sex:

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Remem said:
No shit sherlock you think u were the 1st to whine at us?
At that point we had it quite clear that FH had some sort of hobby bookin list ;S

BoL UP!!!! (Bunker of Lies)

:D

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Remem said:
Bloodomen why didnt you just buy an account with TG set on?
Then u wont have to go farm it yourself :)? Since you alrdy skipped the xp part heh :sex:

heh true true :p cant say i have many people on msn that are selling full account with lvl 50+tg set on :D besides it was so worth it to make this thread heh

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
haha do you in some point believe i care about my reputation on mid/pryd or at else in a computergame? Explainin all this shit in a semi mature way i do only cus of guild.Otherwise this thread would look way different heh. Its not like i would attend to one of FFA TG raids either or that i am in need of ppls to think well of me. I know who my friends is and who aint.
Its not that i would be in need of havin a good reputation either cus most of stuffs i wanna do i sort myself.

Keep tryin ebayboi

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Remem said:
Its not that i would be in need of havin a good reputation either cus most of stuffs i wanna do i sort myself.

:D you mean like steal peoples tg mobs :) did that yourself :D <-------sorry sorry sorry i correct myself :( your guild mate and cayuna helped you :p

Sugah

Fledgling Freddie
The sooner focus gets nerfed the sooner morons like this have to find real groups. Our TG raid was ruined when the dungeon popped on us. Not saying it was these guys in question, just ppl who think the same.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Sugah said:
The sooner focus gets nerfed the sooner morons like this have to find real groups. Our TG raid was ruined when the dungeon popped on us. Not saying it was these guys in question, just ppl who think the same.

indeed, a point many people are trying to put forwards :D but sm's that can do it will do it :D they never bother to check if theres a raid that day.......they just go ahead

LINE MY POCKETS!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom