Question Hotel rooms...

russell

FH is my second home
So freddies, I am going away with a friend (man one)to see a gig and we plan to stay over in a nice hotel to drink and make an occasion of it. (No its not Ed)

Booking hotel rooms is a shocker as it is the peak of the season. So I want to book a 'twin' to save lots of pennies. I think it will be fine as long as precautions are taken (such as P'js worn and changing takes place in the ensuite etc:)).

Hubby says fine.

Since you lot are so good with your life advice I just wondered what your thoughts are -should I go for the more (much much more) expensive option of 2 separate rooms being as I am a married laydee?

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Surely the only people that can answer that are you and Ed. Strikes me it's entirely dependent on your relationship - I'd not feel great about it but I don't trust anyone so I expect only you guys can decide.

taB

Part of the furniture
I'm sure it'll be fine...

chastity-belt-front-or-back.jpg

mycenae

Can't get enough of FH
I dunno Russell, I'm not sure I would feel too happy about it myself. Have you maybe thought how you would feel if hubby suggested something similar? Him staying in a twin room with a female friend? I know I wouldn't like Vae doing that. but then again, as has been said, the only person who can really answer that question is you and your hubby. if you two have talked about it, he says fine, you say fine and your male friend is a good enough friend and you're sure there is not even a remote possibility of interest from either his or your side, i guess its ok.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
no

get 2 rooms

the point where you have to ask the question is the point at which there is doubt, so id have to go with a no

is the fiscal gain, or lack of loss rather, worth any kind of niggling doubt ?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You'll be fine, now where are we staying? :p

No but honestly seriously, i would trust my lady in that situation, but then again, i wouldn't mind them humping another guy as long as they come home, stay safe, be honest about it and as long as their heart is in the right place..but then again...

If it's cool with the hubby, as in, really cool and this ain't just "some stranger" man he never has met, i doubt there's gonna be problems.

It's not like a sister and brother are gonna get it on either if in same bed, meaning;

If there's no interest, there's no interest.

And you know the guy won't mind sleeping on the floor if it IS that big of a deal. Hell, that's what men do. Especially to save a buck :D

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
You're asking a forum full of geeks, socially inept introverts and the terminally odd for advice on sleeping arrangements? Don't you have, like, humans you can talk to?

Sorry guys, you know I love you all (you bunch of freaks), but don't you think this is an odd question for this forum?

Tom

I am a FH squatter
If your other half has a problem with it, then you have a trust issue.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You're asking a forum full of geeks, socially inept introverts and the terminally odd for advice on sleeping arrangements? Don't you have, like, humans you can talk to?

Sorry guys, you know I love you all (you bunch of freaks), but don't you think this is an odd question for this forum?

When half the forum is breeding faster then bunnies on easter, the odd 25% getting married and the rest hunting barely legal...bike parts, yeah, i think it is :D

russell

FH is my second home

Just curious as to what your answers would be.
I do know some humans and the majority of them are fine with it:D
Just wondered what the consensus amongst the geeks is.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Just curious as to what your answers would be.
I do know some humans and the majority of them are fine with it:D
Just wondered what the consensus amongst the geeks is.

Oh well, you asked. Speaking as someone who's current girlfriend has to cope with the fact that I have a very good relationship with my ex-wife; I don't think you can expect your husband to be completely cool with it. He'll probably say he's fine (modern man, in touch with his feelings yadda yadda), and to a greater or lesser extent he may even believe it (I don't know him but I think we all practice a bit of politically-correct doublethink these days).

However, you need to accept the green-eyed monster may be sewing seeds right now, because if your hubby is a typical bloke, he can't not run a few seedy scenarios through his head, and this may, usually when you least expect it, come back to bite you on the arse further down the line. It has nothing to do with trust, and everything to do with imagination. Having been both the giver and receiver of jealous behaviour, its not rational, at all, and can sneak up on you.

pez

Can't get enough of FH
I would pay the extra. Is 40 squid really worth even the tiniest niggle of doubt?

Rubric

Part of the furniture
The question is, do you trust yourself not to wake him up with a BJ and good hard screw in the morning?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Toss him off in the cab on the way home and he'll go straight to sleep without troubling you.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Toss him off in the cab on the way home and he'll go straight to sleep without troubling you.

LOL best advice :)

I'm perturbed it's even up for discussion; seperate rooms obviously.

sayward

Resident Freddy
I'm not a geek and I say get two rooms it's not worth the possibility of future aggravation whatever the hubby says at this time. Things change, there's a lot of future ahead for you.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
If you were playing away from home separate or shared rooms wouldn't matter.

It really is a comfort level issue for both of you more than anything else.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
möh, I find you having thoughts about it of any kind enough reason to not do it. get separate rooms and run whatever risk you will run without breaking your head over it too much.

for myself, I have lady friends who are, have been, and forever will be completely safe in a room with me always. though having said that I'm not above a chance to ogle some fine boobage -or anything else- snuck across a room while I'm pretending to sleep ;)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Having been both the giver and receiver of jealous behaviour, its not rational, at all, and can sneak up on you.

If you're jealous that is. Ofcourse.

I'm not a geek and I say get two rooms it's not worth the possibility of future aggravation whatever the hubby says at this time. Things change, there's a lot of future ahead for you.

Oh yes you are :D

Kryten

Old Cow.
I'd probably be naive enough to think it would be fine as long as everyone involved was in the clear but with the proviso that if there was any doubt let me know and I'll see if I can get a second room. After all lets face it; if there really was any sexual sort of tension or feeling going on, then a second room isn't going to stop it much ;)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
What happens in xxxxxxx stays in xxxxxxx. Rules to live by!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
if there really was any sexual sort of tension or feeling going on, then a second room isn't going to stop it much ;)

Man speaketh the truth(i think you're a man?).

If there's humpty to be had, one plywood wall ain't gonna stop a rampaging rod of manliness :D

What happens in xxxxxxx stays in xxxxxxx. Rules to live by!

Only works in Vegas.

With a hooker.

And death.

Or STDs.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
No, is the simple answer. I am surprised that your husband would even consider allowing it. Gig, alcohol and a single room...alarm bells.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I think the people who think "something WILL happen" are the ones with trust/commitment issues :lol:

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Its not trust of the partner, its trust of the 3rd party.

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
Its not trust of the partner, its trust of the 3rd party.

That is simply the same thing.

Even if the 3rd party makes a move if you trust your partner then you will know they will say no.

Both my wife and myself have been in this situation, both of us stayed with the 3rd party in the same room different beds. (seperate occassions ofc)

As many have said if something was going to happen 2 rooms will make no difference as all that will mean is the 2nd room isnt used...

If they are going to cheat on you may as well be cheaply :twak:

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
So in essence, you'd tell your woman that she can't spend a night at a hotel with a friend 'cause he'll rape her? :eek7:

Errr. No.

Again you are twisting words. Give it a rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom