Homeland RvR Nerf Poll ...

How should Homeland rvr be nerfed ?

• Reduced Rps for Crau/Beno/Bled Homeland Bridgehuggers

Votes: 36 50.7%
  • No Rps for the above

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Minus Rps for the above

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Omg lol meights ... Fred off Corrie has all the ladies in a family way ... Oh w8 ... he died :(

Votes: 31 43.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Got afew ideas for ways to makes the hangers on get some balls ... lets see what the people think ...

Fucking Democracy :twak:

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
I do not think any change is needed, what they should instead do is make RvR more interesting away from the portal keeps.

The only reason there is so much action near bridges and the coast keeps is because enemies keep travelling there to try and get their rps as fast as possible, they cannot wait for people to get out and travel they have to have the rps there then and now soon as its ported in.

The fault lays with the people going to those keeps as much as the people moving out of them.

Instead they should increase rps around places like agramon inner island (inside the milegates, or remove them completly) so people have a reason to stay away from those keeps.

Also they should redesign the bridges so theres only 1 level on the tower to help reduce camping.

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
rvr needs more purpose than it has atm Imo.

After playing other mmo's for a while, you start noticing how very simple daoc rvr is :( which sux..coz the combat system is still the best and prolly will be for a long time.

/Dracus

Himse

FH is my second home
less keeps in each realm. with only ports to the lower keeps meybe? so ppl have to negotiate the whole rvr zone to get to bled, ie actually running.

Take out bridges, shit design anyway.

pip

Banned
When all kids at school it's ok not so bad to rvr:) or should i say 9 till 5 i would say 7gmt don't leave home without some of your mates if you want fun:) People have camped game since day 1 and will still be camping game till the end:( Nothing anyone can do about this, maybe they could port you out that area if there to long but that would be nasty thing to do.

feril

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
The only reason there is so much action near bridges and the coast keeps is because enemies keep travelling there..........

that should include stealther duos/zergs.. take away the insta adding hunter/ranger/scout and the game will be fun again :p

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Samaroon|Terracotta said:
Remove boats, that is all :eek: People will have to run through Agramon etc then

then the agramon bridges an milegates will just be campet 24-7 :D but then we can have old times back :D

deez

Fledgling Freddie
Punishment said:
Got afew ideas for ways to makes the hangers on get some balls ... lets see what the people think ...

What about you go play diablo2 there you dont get anything from "pvp" ;)~

deez

Fledgling Freddie
Eeben said:
then the agramon bridges an milegates will just be campet 24-7 :D but then we can have old times back :D

yea and only port to Crau, Beno etc

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Punishment said:

Should have 1 more ption :/
None of the above!

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
why on earth should campers get less rp per kill than other people ?

rofl!!!

talk about discirmination.

Jarroman

Fledgling Freddie
you don't like bridgecampers? don't go there, so u avoid em.simple as that...

when i have 15-30 mins to rvr why should i bother taking boat runs and not walk aroun bled? plz tell me a good reason... or no reason at all.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
feel free to try again with a less shit poll :)

Edit for clarity:

Obviously the fact that the poll is: "I agree", "I agree lots", "I really agree" isn't obvious to some people - if you want to discuss this feel free to either post a normal thread or a poll that's ever so slightly less biased maybe? Well a poll with more than one option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom