Ho ho ho Assange being dragged out of Ecuadorian Embassy?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
dude, the reverse of your first sentence applies just as well to your own reasoning. never the less, I will say again what I said earlier: I think he did not rape those women (and now what I didn't say earlier) though perhaps if the letter of Swedish law could make it so. While I have a hard time getting my head around why anyone would actually want to have sex with JA, I think there was perfectly happy consensual shagging going on until something else happened. In the light of everything else that was going on, I call shenanigans.

In the light of everything that happened after that specific chain of events, I call DOUBLE shenanigans, and in the light of the UK dicking about with Equador I call even more shenanigans. So there.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Also:

He currently faces questioning by the Swedish authorities - he's not actually been accused of a crime yet. They are able to question him anywhere on the planet - including inside the Equadorian embassy.
He has, unsure about the corresponding legal term in the UK but it's something along the lines of sexual abuse...

So he has been accused, but the Swedish police needs to do their shit to see who's lying.

Really?

You know there isn't even an arrest warrant for him in sweden, merely a request for interview which has been forced through shady wording in an eu international warrant treaty?

Wrong, there is an international arrest warrant out on Interpol and has been for a long time.

They just fucked up the first one so they had to do it again.. :)

But i'm not entirely sure USA actually want him. If they did they could have spared themselves a lot of trouble and just asked UK to kick him over, why would they need to wait until he's in Sweden?

That said, i don't trust my government to NOT hand him out if asked either, our politicians seem to be hellbent on becoming USA's new lapdog...

Embattle

FH is my second home
I let the law decide and the experts that exist in that independent system, this doesn't mean I've no opinion either but I don't take gossip as gospel when forming an opinion and I don't see how anyone can be proved right with the situation as it currently is with him basically avoiding the law all together.

Don't worry TdC over the years most of us finally realised even you get some action between the sheets :p

TdC

Don't worry TdC over the years most of us finally realised even you get some action between the sheets :p

that is a rumor and anyone claiming such a thing may be called to court! :eek:

TdC

I deny many people many things. That's why I have a unicorn and you don't :)

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I love George he has manged to survive by telling the truth, as in what actually happens, not reporting what people would like to
think happens in the little world in their heads.
They ripped him for acting like a cat in Big Brother..the task was to act like a cat and he acted like a cat, then everyone stood on their chairs and laughed while pointing their fingers at him.
'You're acting like a cat!' do it in peter griffins voice

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I rip him for being a complete and utter dildo with a very lose grip on reality but meh.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Anytime any male prominent figure says anything about rape that isnt MEN ARE EVIL GO TO JAIL NOW FOR ANY ALLEGATION they get shat on by the womens rights groups that the media are then bored and cover because it's more interesting than talking about something important for the 20th time. ( I mean, why cover our troops getting shot at daily in afghanistan, the civil war in syria, russian democratic supression, republicans supressing the black vote, or anything actually important ).

What Galloway said was said a little offensively, but if he's wrong then I've been raped by every girl I've ever slept with, and every adult in a sexual relationship has raped and been raped by their partner.

Been woken up by oral or a girl on top of you? YOU WERE RAPED, SEND THAT BITCH TO JAIL.
Likewise, apparently if you woke your partner up in any sexual way, you are a rapist.

Also, the US prison population is now so large that male/male rape in prison exceeds any other kind of rape, yet certain groups seem to only want to talk about male on female rape because MEN ARE EVIL BASTARDS. Of course.

TdC

ah, but as men are incapable of becoming preggers then at least it's always legitimate. wait...what?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
If he's wrong then I've been raped by every girl I've ever slept with, and every adult in a sexual relationship has raped and been raped by their partner.

Been woken up by oral or a girl on top of you? YOU WERE RAPED, SEND THAT BITCH TO JAIL.
Likewise, apparently if you woke your partner up in any sexual way, you are a rapist.

This, exactly.

Job

Actually I would say he has a much greater grip on reality than most.
George Galloways take on Saddam and Iraq or the American publics take before the war.

SheepCow

Bringer of Code
But i'm not entirely sure USA actually want him. If they did they could have spared themselves a lot of trouble and just asked UK to kick him over, why would they need to wait until he's in Sweden?

UK wouldn't hand him over to a state with the dealth penalty. I'm unsure if Sweden would extradite either tbh, they're a bit upset after it was revealed the USA owns all their politicians too.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Well, our official stance is no. But then again we didn't care when USA used Swedish airports to shuttle "terrorists" to Guam...

/edit: our politicians didn't care all THAT much either when we found out USA were spying on our civilian population either.

Last edited:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
RApe and paedophilia; two things that you're stuck with for life if some f*cknut decides to wrongly accuse you.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
What is it about beards, glasses and tweed jackets that young kids find so irresistible?

Job

I have terminal independent thinking syndrome, so I never followed fashion at any time in my life, though sometimes not being fashionable is fashionable, which caused me some problems.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
the worthers originals ?

Such a paedo advert :p

Job, everyone follows fashion, to some degree. Especially if you've bought -any- clothes during the year. Difference is if you make a big deal out of it ;)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
everyone follows fashion, to some degree. Especially if you've bought -any- clothes during the year.

Purchasing a necessity does not equal following a fad.

Fashion is in the mind. If fashion wasn't in your mind when you bought an item then you cannot be said to be following it. Like believing, "following fashion" is an activity. If you don't perform that activity...

Job

Yes I do follow it overall, as in I don't wear skirts and my clothes fit in the usual places, I just make a point of not buying the latest style, but as I mentioned above things like retro catch me out, I've bought things without realising they are retro and very in.

TdC

fwiw, I know a lot of the fashion/art kiddies and tbh I believe their dress sense is complete tosh.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
FFREDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Sweden has cancelled an arrest warrant for Wikileaks founder Julian Assange on accusations of rape and molestation.
The Swedish Prosecution Authority website said the chief prosecutor had come to the decision that Mr Assange was not suspected of rape but did not give any further explanation.
The warrant was issued late on Friday.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-11049316

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom