Hmmm, Midgard doesn't seem like its a very nice place these days...what happened?

Milkshake

Loyal Freddie
Interesting...

Makes me wonder if coming back for frontiers is gonna be worth it.

Kyra

Longtime Songbird
that's easy to answer, because its filled with Mids. :D

Just kidding LOL

BTW, Hi Solid. :)

Zorin

Fledgling Freddie
for you guys who remember Jon and miss him :)

vuk.jpg

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
that screenie reminds me of Shadowwarrior <shudders>

[You log in]
[Shadowwarrior has invited you to join his group]
[Shadowwarrior has been killed by a Shadow]

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Milkshake said:
Interesting...

Makes me wonder if coming back for frontiers is gonna be worth it.

You know it makes sense :fluffle:

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Rezzing and bad feeling?

Rezzing?

Don't know wot you lot are on about. My buffbot stopped rezzing me ages ago. When i die now he just laughs. When i come back i have to beg the bastard to buff me again.

'What the hell do you want buffs for you gimp. You die just as fast with or without them'.

Fecking buffbots - grrr

MKJ
PS: level 50 sb waiting for Shrouded Isle files again from someone after destroying the last lot in the heat of the moment :)

PPs: damn i gotta find something to occupy myself to stop me posting more of this shit hehe.

Kainu

Fledgling Freddie
Oh i remeber Vuk and "Tuk?" had some great time back then. :)

lo to all ex HH memb.

Regards, Krisse

Lilinallte

Fledgling Freddie
I don't think anyone is gaining anything by stating any negative thoughts in any thread... Having said that, I only have had positive experiences with BO members so far, and i've seen them around plenty time...

But, getting back to original thread, indeed: Midgard/Prydwen does have its bad days atm. Could it have anything to do with the little kiddies having no school and, as on albion most of the time, are influencing the statistics in a bad way?
:flame:

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Jon rocks, If I ever play another MMORPG I'll name my char Jon.

limbo

Fledgling Freddie
bumping, and putting in some of my own ranter.

Ahh, Zorin, Vuk and Puk... Skona Ravine... lvl 20+ that was times ;p

And about the "leaders of midgard".

All mentioned here did well in their ways, but a extra /Salute to Roo, for a job very well done.

And to Solid: Come back and join KN.

Axe

Fledgling Freddie
I think we will see a few old faces trying out New Frontier's (I'll be one of them). We are all older and wiser, so I see no reason why we 'Cant all just get along' In the long run it makes sense. The selfish people will stay that way and the generous will also stay the same. It's about getting the balance right. Either way you play or you don’t - If you don’t find it fun then there is no point.

If I was dead and a healer ran past me, I’d just shrug my shoulders and /release….

Roll on the new frontiers - it will make or break this game imo.

See you soon

Axe

Ormorof

FH is my second home
midgard is nice enough for me anyway :)

i talk mostly to guild though and im not the most active person in raids/rvr so that could be why i dont meet evul/greedy/silly people :p

Demrog

Fledgling Freddie
Slightly OT but I have seen a lot of old Head Hunters names in here and wanted to say Hi!

So here goes...

Hi!

By the way, HH still lives... just - I have my 50 shaman and my 35 hunter in there still, and Carrot has moved a few of his alts back over too (and Wij is still there of course :)

Archon

Fledgling Freddie
Solid said:
Judging by some of the threads on this board, Midgard seems to have caught Alb Syndrome and the mass in-fighting, selfishness and arrogance seems to be displayed en masse.

What gives? what happened to the good old Prydwen Community Spirit that existed in the past?

Its just a game, most people forget that... Thats what happend :wij:

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Demrog said:
Slightly OT but I have seen a lot of old Head Hunters names in here and wanted to say Hi!

So here goes...

Hi!

By the way, HH still lives... just - I have my 50 shaman and my 35 hunter in there still, and Carrot has moved a few of his alts back over too (and Wij is still there of course :)

Yeh - I even got us some RP this morning :)

bashir

Fledgling Freddie
am gonna look for old daoc HH files.... will post later :p

Laseria

Fledgling Freddie
Hi all...

Started reading this post, and tbh I didnt feel like reading the rest of it. Simply too much pointless whine about things no one seem to be interested in solving the right way.

Me and my guild m8s moved here from Excal about a month ago, and we are still not all ready for fulltime RvR, but we are working on it atm.

In my short time on this server, I've gotten to know people from both Maelstrom, Everlast and Bad Omen + some other guild not really mentioned alot in this thread like Klan Nidstang and Savage Conclave....my point is that none of these people seem to be what you make them in this thread. My approach is kind and helpful, and it's my oppinion that if you do so, they will greet you with courtesy and respect. All you have to do, is show that you can take initiative, and responsebility for your actions.

Red Barons is formed from what you would call "leet" guilds on excal, and we have gotten our fair share of QQ on excal for seeming to give a shit about others. This isnt true......about the rez situations mentioned in this thread, I can tell you that nobody with a little sense of RvR will EVER stop to rez someone at amg/mmg, without checking if there should be 2 fg's or something just around the corner, cuz you didnt spend 10 minutes porting, buffing and running to milegate just to rez someone, and then get jumped by enemies, so instead of 1 person doing /release, it's now 9 ppl doing it. This might not seem logical to some, but it is.....nobody likes to die, but a fg killed to rez 1 person is just plain stupid.

I read something from someone from BO about adding on others.....what you're saying about you not adding on someone is you being nice to them, and giving them full share of the rp's is BS.......you not adding is a sing of respect to this guild, and should be avoided if possible.....adding on someone already winning, is simply RP greed, and when you enjoy running fg vs fg as you do, you should instead think: "this group is winning the fight, we dont add cuz we respect them finding the enemy first, and hopefully they will show us the same kind of respect by returning the favour".....this is how you should think, to start making midgard wot you all seem to want it to be.

For a successful realm to work you need strong leadership, and some people have this in them. They sit hour after hour reading and reading up on forthcoming raids, so they can make a raid smooth for you to complete. This should be appreciated by everyone, and in return you should always give the raid leader the respect he deserves for arranging this, by being 100% active, and paying attention to orders given....he spent the hours planning, least you could do was paying attention and following orders. If a raidleader seem harsh, as I might seem myself on my raids, it's not because it's a nazi raidleader, it's most likely because someone isnt doing wot they are supposed to do, and when 10 ppl PM you with same question over and over, + 2 ppl backseat leading by spamming you with advise + afk moderna noobs doing exactly wot they were just told not to, a raid leader can get.....well.....stressed, and set ultimatums on rules on the raid, which may seem harsh to some.

Anyway, my point here was to tell you that none of the people I've talked to from the guilds you mention, have seem bad in any way, and I hope it continues this way. So for all you people outthere with grudges towards eachother, please try to make up, and let the past be the past......I dunno wot happened here in the past, and really dont want to.....I just hope you can all try and work together as a realm, instead of fighting eachother.

Hope to meet more of you ppl ingame....

/joru da kobbie slam spammer :p

Kainu

Fledgling Freddie
Laseria said:
Hi all...

Started reading this post, and tbh I didnt feel like reading the rest of it. Simply too much pointless whine about things no one seem to be interested in solving the right way.

Me and my guild m8s moved here from Excal about a month ago, and we are still not all ready for fulltime RvR, but we are working on it atm.

In my short time on this server, I've gotten to know people from both Maelstrom, Everlast and Bad Omen + some other guild not really mentioned alot in this thread like Klan Nidstang and Savage Conclave....my point is that none of these people seem to be what you make them in this thread. My approach is kind and helpful, and it's my oppinion that if you do so, they will greet you with courtesy and respect. All you have to do, is show that you can take initiative, and responsebility for your actions.

Red Barons is formed from what you would call "leet" guilds on excal, and we have gotten our fair share of QQ on excal for seeming to give a shit about others. This isnt true......about the rez situations mentioned in this thread, I can tell you that nobody with a little sense of RvR will EVER stop to rez someone at amg/mmg, without checking if there should be 2 fg's or something just around the corner, cuz you didnt spend 10 minutes porting, buffing and running to milegate just to rez someone, and then get jumped by enemies, so instead of 1 person doing /release, it's now 9 ppl doing it. This might not seem logical to some, but it is.....nobody likes to die, but a fg killed to rez 1 person is just plain stupid.

I read something from someone from BO about adding on others.....what you're saying about you not adding on someone is you being nice to them, and giving them full share of the rp's is BS.......you not adding is a sing of respect to this guild, and should be avoided if possible.....adding on someone already winning, is simply RP greed, and when you enjoy running fg vs fg as you do, you should instead think: "this group is winning the fight, we dont add cuz we respect them finding the enemy first, and hopefully they will show us the same kind of respect by returning the favour".....this is how you should think, to start making midgard wot you all seem to want it to be.

For a successful realm to work you need strong leadership, and some people have this in them. They sit hour after hour reading and reading up on forthcoming raids, so they can make a raid smooth for you to complete. This should be appreciated by everyone, and in return you should always give the raid leader the respect he deserves for arranging this, by being 100% active, and paying attention to orders given....he spent the hours planning, least you could do was paying attention and following orders. If a raidleader seem harsh, as I might seem myself on my raids, it's not because it's a nazi raidleader, it's most likely because someone isnt doing wot they are supposed to do, and when 10 ppl PM you with same question over and over, + 2 ppl backseat leading by spamming you with advise + afk moderna noobs doing exactly wot they were just told not to, a raid leader can get.....well.....stressed, and set ultimatums on rules on the raid, which may seem harsh to some.

Anyway, my point here was to tell you that none of the people I've talked to from the guilds you mention, have seem bad in any way, and I hope it continues this way. So for all you people outthere with grudges towards eachother, please try to make up, and let the past be the past......I dunno wot happened here in the past, and really dont want to.....I just hope you can all try and work together as a realm, instead of fighting eachother.

Hope to meet more of you ppl ingame....

/joru da kobbie slam spammer :p

True true.
Hope to meet u ingame sometime :cheers:

Eynar

Fledgling Freddie
Hi Blej and Kalgarn!!! ;)) long time no see

I took a long break from gaming in general, but now I'm considering getting WoW as well. Maybe we'll run into each other there again soon... :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom