Hmmm, Midgard doesn't seem like its a very nice place these days...what happened?

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Kalgarn said:
great screenies :D
but i'm not on there :'(
Dont have any with you in :( only mainly me grizlas destruction ;c

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
Its threads like this that Makes ppl argue even more so Go back to ure couch solid. :wub: Theres not much hate in midgård its just same retards that allways picks fights whit certen guilds couse they a Jell00000s. Wount name anyone but think most of us know who these gimps are, so lissen #### etc. FO to a german server ore summit plz ure not wanted on pry

Brelakor

Fledgling Freddie
I hatea rvrgildis causi thei fuk up teh sprit on prydwan !!11!!1onethousandonehundredandelevenpointone!!1

Plz kan i joinz on3 m8z? :<

Zorin

Fledgling Freddie
EoO.jpg

:]

thanks to Blood for the picture

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
cool!! long time since i seen any The Unforgiven in pictures...that brings bk memories long ago lol

Kalgarn

Fledgling Freddie
sshot110.jpg

sshot106.jpg

used to have loads of screenies but my HD crashed and lost them.only got the ones left that i've put online :(

Zapsi

Fledgling Freddie
snoz said:
anoither nice little ss :c

groupphoto.jpg

So many pics of the most silly guild ever EOO = LOE

Bring on the whiiine iam bored :kissit: :kissit: :kissit:

Ormorof

FH is my second home
danish huscarls > EoO!! :p

but Call of Heimdal > all :(

and now SoN is more fun than all! :p

Khefru

One of Freddy's beloved
Not read through all of the thread, but regarding the original post, I've found Mid/pryd to be a very friendly place since I've moved here a month ago. :cheers:

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
Khefru said:
Not read through all of the thread, but regarding the original post, I've found Mid/pryd to be a very friendly place since I've moved here a month ago. :cheers:

Reading Freddy's/IRC is bad for you. Ignore it and go enjoy the game. I find that a lot of the aggro on this Midgard forum is generated by glory-seeking hibs and albs looking for references to themselves.

Blood

Fledgling Freddie
Cero said:
Bth where is Cruz Missile... :(

cruz stopped by on pryd saying hi a couple of weeks ago... he is playing some other server now, dont remember which.

Nate

FH is my second home
Super Troll.jpg

Supa Troll died :( , thats what happened! Now ur all grumpy but u made it happen!!! You could of stopped it, but now he's an alb: :eek6:
sshot000.jpg

and a old glacier giant just to get them old fuzzy feelin's goin :cheers: no one better of copied my idea and put him here before me! or else!!
GlacierGiant.jpg

klavrynd

Fledgling Freddie
Aldrick, it's weird that kalgarn, you and i have a screenshot of exact the same thing :) (and maybe tindel has it too)

Aldrick

Fledgling Freddie
Well, i kept it because it was one of the first time i really experienced rvr. We were holding hmg against the pesky hibs that tried to invade our land :p And we tried some different tactics that time, one was to hide between the two doors and scare the shit out of them :)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Zarff said:
yea she was so pretty, and then you sold her like she was some thai slut :eek6:

Keep up the dirty talk. I'm nearly there...

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
well, not long time ago.
23.jpg

goa having fun whit bone pets and we went to emain, owning short time whole place

5.jpg

after some relicraid and allmost sure we are here guarding mmgh

2.jpg

SS from coppl year behind :)

11.jpg

18.jpg

after some uber thane catch our trail, nerf!
hmm hope these work.

Shot00000.jpg

well, some eyecandy from L2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom