hmm? alpha the mature? or the kiddo?

A

Alpha Male

lol

Was not "expecting you to kill that ranger", was expecting some HELP....which was not forthcoming.

Anyways, i think its been established that the thread poster is a tard, and Meduza if you wanna say anything else to me, then pm it but dont bother writing it here im bored of reading your crap.

H

Hestetun

fyi why are u all arguing , Alpha is right tbh, u guys are a bunch of faggot leechers that do any thing for 1 rps. Shows with 149 albs at almost 1 am...

K

Khalen

Go back to your hole LA member cough cough. And all infil needed was 1 evade, DF for the win :clap:

B

Belomar

Originally posted by Tilda
that I do some Prodigy noob
So, what does his guild have to do with this, pray tell? I mean, it was obvious this thread was about soloers interrupting other soloers, right?

Z

zlair

Originally posted by Hestetun
fyi why are u all arguing , Alpha is right tbh, u guys are a bunch of faggot leechers that do any thing for 1 rps. Shows with 149 albs at almost 1 am...

I dont like leaching... Cuz then I cant DF4TEHWINZ!!!!11 ;)

A

AbPoon

Does Alpha actually win any solo fights now? i just see him leeching off zergs and dying now

A

acei

Gotta agree with Alpha, duels are good... if it's 1 vs 1 leave them alone... They might be your enemies but still respect the odd's. If you were fighting 1 vs 1 would you like a hib/mid to jump on you and make it 2 vs 1? No, of course not.

Next time ask before running in.

R

rure_

Originally posted by AbPoon
Does Alpha actually win any solo fights now? i just see him leeching off zergs and dying now

he does :) hell even I win a fight sometimes now and then :p

H

Hestetun

"hey im poon! and Sense im in JH im uber and feel that im a skilled player so I can tell others they arent!"

Time to shut up imo and stop think u are something with ur 1 button chars!

u are so nooob compared to Alpha tbh

A

AbPoon

"hey im poon! and Sense im in JH im uber and feel that im a skilled player so I can tell others they arent!"

Time to shut up imo and stop think u are something with ur 1 button chars!

u are so nooob compared to Alpha tbh

Havent you got a fight to be adding onto or something? xD

I

iluvatur

this thread still going .... ok i'll clear it up ALPHA WINS ... WAJNER GOT OWNED

thread closed ^^

K

Kagato.

I think this thread needs a couple of more pages yet still, saves argueing about tilda on the other one :D

Originally posted by catalina
Other day in odins at amg, i see a BM and druid in gatehouse. Now i know i can't take em down so i PM 2 albs who recently past amg (Kagato and some1 else) and they come back and gank em while i watch.

A few seconds later i catch a NS, the otehr 2 albs stand and watch as i kill it.

No leeching, no need for extra help, just mutual respect. Why feel the need to hit each and every enemy you see even when help isn't needed, simple answer is some people are just too greedy :(

I remember that fight, was fun ganking them too, was just grouped with another random tank from atk one night. Was silly of me to run through without checking the room first I suppose but I like to get away from amg as quickly as possible.

Normally if I see a one on one and the Alb isn't about to die quickly i'll ask if there ok or not. Of cause you don't always have time to ask, but a quick pm'd apology is 9 times out of 10 accepted by any reasonable person who knows how quick decisions have to be made.

H

Hestetun

Havent you got a fight to be adding onto or something? xD

u mean like u do everyday ? oh nvm such uber player as ur self dosent need to play everyday , better to chat on irc about how uber he is etc

A

AbPoon

u mean like u do everyday ? oh nvm such uber player as ur self dosent need to play everyday , better to chat on irc about how uber he is etc

Hit a nerve eh? xD

H

Hestetun

Hit a nerve eh? xD

yes XD dont like peeps that think they are leet and got sk33ls when they are far from it xxxddddd

A

AbPoon

yes XD dont like peeps that think they are leet and got sk33ls when they are far from it xxxddddd

Practice what you preach sonny jim

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom