hmm? alpha the mature? or the kiddo?

O

orlan

hmm? maturity from the rr10 mincer?

rvr = realm vs realm..

realm contains more than 1 member

pvp = camlann

how ever u can still gang up there

ohh ye.. and stop making 1 on 1 fights at amg :p not likely ppl will just pass by with out getting rp

<whine>
dimz.jpg

</whine>
(srry alpha.. was abit long to post this screenshot however ive been busy)

A

Alpha Male

hmm

Shame you forgot to mention that this fight was in the woods near the mill, and not anywhere near the milegate..also you forgot to mention that you stood and whatched the fight, then as he was about to drop you stuck the killing blow in...very mature, now go edit some more pictures, only try to edit them inside 4 weeks this time.

Im afriad to say that your doing yourself no favours here.

O

orlan

hmm.. i dont remember it like that.. coz im pretty sure i used my charge ability on him :) go gorge and do duel please :)

F

-Freezingwiz-

Originally posted by orlan
hmm? maturity from the rr10 mincer?

rvr = realm vs realm..

realm contains more than 1 member

pvp = camlann

how ever u can still gang up there

ohh ye.. and stop making 1 on 1 fights at amg :p not likely ppl will just pass by with out getting rp

<whine>
dimz.jpg

</whine>
(srry alpha.. was abit long to post this screenshot however ive been busy)

well I can only speak for my self...

but alpha is a nice guy if u respec him.

and about 1on1 fights

lame interupting them I have done a lot 1 on 1 fights agains other stealthers but mostly a SB/hunter or scout/infil joins in and ruin it... even tho u might die in a 1 on 1 fight it is a lot more fun when u have a even fight !!!

and tbh... posting SS about ppl telling u that u shoudn´t leech on 1 on 1 fights is kinda lame imo, I have told a lot of ppl to stop leeching; when I was lucky go get a 1 on 1 fight.... very rare now a days... ;(

O

orlan

still duels are not ment to be.. at least not in emain.. heck.. not even in odins either anymore.. this is not about interuptting 1 on 1 fights.. its more about talking nice to each others inside the realm instead of doing as alpha did, im sure alpha can be a nice guy but thats not the picture i have of him , and well.. lvl 50 mincer rr10l3 or 4... i simply wont believe he havnt leeched him self ever.. oh and if i stood still its prolly cause i had to possition my self right to make a successful flank i wasnt very skilled at the time the screenshot was taken and well i wasnt using styles so smoothly, and well ye i want rp + kill .

to make a long story short

talk nicely to ur realm mates , also good if u wanna gain respect

A

Aussie-

you must be extremly stupid if you don't understand alpha's point of view. :wall:
and yes you are rp greedy otherwise you wouldnt have added xD

O

orlan

im not looking on whos winning and whos loosing.. im look at enemies and i kill em.. i dont bitch when ppl add on me.. dont care either..

oh and i do understand his pov.. i just dont understand the way he speaks to people oh ye and we were 2-3 that added.. i was the only one aparently that asked alpha why he was angry

P

pheus

Move on nothing to see here..

orlan vs. alpha
1 --------- 0

A

Alpha Male

talk nicely to ur realm mates , also good if u wanna gain respect

If you wanna gain respect and be spoken nicely too, dont leech when help obviously isnt needed....shame i cant remember the enemys name, because im sure he might have a few words to say to you also.

T

Tharion

If you see a 1vs1 fight then: check if your realm mate is loosing, if so then help. If not then watch the show.

If your at an MG its a diffrent story :D

O

orlan

I dont give a damn about ur winning or loosing.. ok? i see a enemy and i hit a enemy , and i started out msg'ing u in order to hear if i did anything wrong apparently i did according to u.. then u start talking to me like ur some 12 year old kiddo, i just didnt expect that of a rr10 dedicated player of daoc, specially not from a realm m8

P

pheus

Alpha... what does RvR mean to you?.. 1vs1.. if so you are truely wrong..

the RvR zones is all about KILLING the other realms and taking their keeps.. if you realised this, this topic was never made..

and if you dont like to be flamed.. go somewhere else.. dont try to defend your self.. as it sure is hopeless :p

A

Appollo

im not looking on whos winning and whos loosing.. im look at enemies and i kill em.. i dont bitch when ppl add on me.. dont care either..

oh and i do understand his pov.. i just dont understand the way he speaks to people oh ye and we were 2-3 that added.. i was the only one aparently that asked alpha why he was angry

k, now answer my question

T

Tharion

Why not settle this in PMs in game, how mature is it to make some sort off poll if someone is mature or not ?

And I have nothing againt either of you.
Just think its a stupid thred.

O

old.[BF]MaD

if ur looking to win a discussion vs one of the most respected players in alb that has almost never been flamed on this side of the realms, ur gonna lose k ?

unless u post in alb only forum, and tell ur liddul friends to come post and laugh.

the funny part is that u took so long to edit , seems to me u were pissed at something / someone the day u posted this and went : oh yeah i ll go annoy someone on BW.

i ve known alpha from month one of release as gromit etc
u are as clueless as u can be if ur gonna come posting shit like this here on BW looking for sympathy that u are not going to get.

only people that will respond with "yea alpha pwnd" will be jealous ,sad , narrowminded people.

O

orlan

Originally posted by Tharion
Why not settle this in PMs in game, how mature is it to make some sort off poll if someone is mature or not ?

And I have nothing againt either of you.
Just think its a stupid thred.

pretty sure he ignored me

O

orlan

i give up.. this is how it is

Hi im rr10 i can talk to ppl like i want cos many ppl like me so f... the lower rrs. they are dirt and not ment to be nicely spoken to

nice attitude..

im gonna end it here.. alpha is rr10 he can talk to ppl like he want or maybe its a passive filter u get at rr10? everything nicely said will be made to aggresive and non polite words

O

old.[BF]MaD

no ur going to end it because ur realising ur not in the right shoes and people are not going "oh haha u did good in posting a sane thread on bw"

gwan , close it if u want

B

burg-

i give up.. this is how it is

Hi im rr10 i can talk to ppl like i want cos many ppl like me so f... the lower rrs. they are dirt and not ment to be nicely spoken to

nice attitude..

im gonna end it here.. alpha is rr10 he can talk to ppl like he want or maybe its a passive filter u get at rr10? everything nicely said will be made to aggresive and non polite words

When I was level 40 or so with my mincer I sent Alpha some Minstrel questions and he replied very polite even though he was /anon and I just did a /send alpha.

S

Sharp Thing

alpha is just mad that he didnt get full rps t,t ive seen this before, was playing a friends mincer and he started bitching at me to bc i "leeched" of his kill when i attacked the target first and i didnt see him at first

B

burg-

Originally posted by Sharp Thing
alpha is just mad that he didnt get full rps t,t ive seen this before, was playing a friends mincer and he started bitching at me to bc i "leeched" of his kill when i attacked the target first and i didnt see him at first

A hib!

A

Alpha Male

hmm

As majority will know..im pretty much as polite as they come, but when some cowboy does something as stupid and as that and ruins 2 peoples fun (the person fighting and the person being fought), then you wont even get the time of day from me.

As for RvR, sure i know its not 1vs1 pvp...but on the few occasions when a decent 1vs1 does arise, its nice to be able to take it for what it is...a good bit of fun. 99 percent of albs respect this, and appreciate it themselves, and will not "frag steal" the kill.

As for posting the map and explaining emain to me..well thanks for that lol, but a fight in the middle of a patch of trees off the road, is hardly a main road lol

K

Khalen

I will never interrupt Alpha's battles if I saw it coming. Sometimes Alpha can pop from nowhere and happened to have same target... it happens sometimes nothing big. But when I see him obviously fighting 1 on 1 I leave em be even if he looses. Stealthers have entirely own world to play in. Maybe some people think Alpha is very selfish but I've seen him help certain groups by attacking a specific member from time to time. And have many others I believe. That's why a lot of albs have respect for a person who wants to play his own game :)

And come on guys we live in same realm. Rather make up and be friends then enemies.

V

Vim

Maybe you don't but others do.
Moron. Also posting screenshots of sends is extremely stupid.

P

-primax-

Hmmm I remember having a 1v1 fight once, there was scout there aswell (can't remember who) but he stay stealthed adn watched, he only helped when he saw the mid use IP and realised I was about to eat grass.

I try not to jump in on 1v1 unless I think the alb is gonna lose or if asked to help.

L

leorin

Add and shut up , Alpha hope for a new fight or smt

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom