hihi

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Downanael said:
I have feeling im missing something.
They have such an nfd fixation they go thru our grp doing /stats. Then they will stay up till 4am writing poetry about us.

Majsan

Fledgling Freddie
Maeloch said:
They have such an nfd fixation they go thru our grp doing /stats. Then they will stay up till 4am writing poetry about us.

You will get the first ex, signed too :fluffle:

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
i am honoured that i have such an affect on u to make u post that... fear de warden powa... hahhah skool kids are r0x0r

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Let's face it jupi, he's after your arse but doesn't know how to tell you.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Maeloch said:
Let's face it jupi, he's after your arse but doesn't know how to tell you.

yeah i think yer right, i will taunt his bg'ing ass next time.... but what he trying to achieve, fucked if i know, am i supposed to b upset,horrified, do I reply that he sux, bet he is sitting at home now pulling his plumb to that piccy and goin to bed with a smile on his face, and all his IRC buddies giving him de high five, well whatever floats yer boat shorty i aint bothered :D

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Jupiter said:
yeah i think yer right, i will taunt his bg'ing ass next time.... but what he trying to achieve, fucked if i know, am i supposed to b upset,horrified, do I reply that he sux, bet he is sitting at home now pulling his plumb to that piccy and goin to bed with a smile on his face, and all his IRC buddies giving him de high five, well whatever floats yer boat shorty i aint bothered :D
Buggery, the new FOTM and i missed it? Damn.

boppas

Fledgling Freddie
Majsan's e-Peen jus grew , gratz!

Damn! why dont i take screenies of other peeps stats then post them on FH to look kewl!! ......but then I dont need an e-peen as some of us have it naturally ;)

Dont worry, 1 day maybe your balls will drop & you will understand, until then keep posting your e-peen stuff & make ya self look more of a nubtard \o/

Was fun tonight when i nuked your BD down while you were running in circles & didnt interupt me 1nce wit your insta-win LT :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
he could just have been afk for couple hours before rvring u know ;o

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
reckon majsan took this ss after nfd added on us fighting RF, we had 2 man down(3 in total) when nfd came, RF almost dead.. nfd still died after 8min or smt, people almost died from laughter so reckon this is why majsan posted~

and yes, brite rox the box is in our setgrp now too terror your life in teh battlefield for ever :)

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
Nerf you Jupi and your RR9++ opt, fixed, gank groups!

I bet you wish you could run with an un-opt pickup group of RR5+ people who aren't on comms and don't have ML toys and still gank everyone like Majson!

MaditioN said:
reckon majsan took this ss after nfd added on us fighting RF, we had 2 man down(3 in total) when nfd came, RF almost dead.. nfd still died after 8min or smt, people almost died from laughter so reckon this is why majsan posted~

In fairness, if it's Mid's -vs- Albs, then hib's don't 'add' on you - they merely make the fight a three way. Also, iirc, that was the fight that i crashed (i was bard) - and it took you 8 minutes to kill a group without end, or any CC?

Stlong. (wasn't NFD fixed group either, was an alliance pug group that only had half of us on comm's - hardly an RR9++ - opt - fixed group - but hey :worthy: )

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
sneakies said:
In fairness, if it's Mid's -vs- Albs, then hib's don't 'add' on you - they merely make the fight a three way. Also, iirc, that was the fight that i crashed (i was bard) - and it took you 8 minutes to kill a group without end, or any CC?

Stlong. (wasn't NFD fixed group either, was an alliance pug group that only had half of us on comm's - hardly an RR9++ - opt - fixed group - but hey :worthy: )

aye as rf had like 1 man left when you came it was 3 way? orly. and why no cc or end? your the bard, less suckage and press the frigging end button it might go plingplong; and end comes up!

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
MaditioN said:
aye as rf had like 1 man left when you came it was 3 way? orly. and why no cc or end? your the bard, less suckage and press the frigging end button it might go plingplong; and end comes up!

Read my post dickhead - namely the part where i stated i crashed - i realise it's early, i realise ive now nearly been awake 24 hours. However it does say, correct me if im wrong (which im quite sure im not).

Sneakies said:
Also, iirc, that was the fight that i crashed (i was bard) - and it took you 8 minutes to kill a group without end, or any CC?

I suppose i ought to inform you that the abbreviation 'IIRC' means; "If I Recall" (i apologise to those who can indeed read and understand this internet termonology - however this is all in favour of Madition who can't read)

So if we (that is to say, myself, and anyone else with the ability to read) take this into consideration. With me being the bard, and as i said, having crashed, left the game, no longer on the server. All i needed to do was the following whilst i was sat looking at my windows desktop unable to log back in due to a 'Your client is being logged out message'.

MaditioN said:
less suckage and press the frigging end button it might go plingplong; and end comes up!

Brilliant - simply brilliant.

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
sneakies said:
Brilliant - simply brilliant.

yes, i missed your crashing.

but..
still in 8 minutes you could not login and put end on or cast a spell? that must be some retarded slow computer you have.

and still rules out what other people in your grp said on fh last night, "we will try no to add" still adding away each fight when you saw us, when groups like RF, even think evita's grp went away from adding once last night (oO) and no hibs add, except nfd~~

and we had a pretty nice fight with rf with ra's down and 3 deaths before you came, any brehon grp would've killed us in that moment, but not NFD!

Gamah

Banned
hhah brite in mael xD Now he will think he is even more uber than he did before, his e-peen will be seen from space..WHAT HAVE YOU DONE MADITION!

+

Insulting peoples PC's the new fotm?

OmGs j00 sux c0z y0r pc is s0x!

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
hhah brite in mael xD Now he will think he is even more uber than he did before, his e-peen will be seen from space..WHAT HAVE YOU DONE MADITION!

+

Insulting peoples PC's the new fotm?

OmGs j00 sux c0z y0r pc is s0x!

brite do pwn, and bd is op, so that pwn!
and it was more a hint why he didn't manage to login in 8min~

but ok, your pc is slower than mine gamah! (i think :~<)

Gamah

Banned
MaditioN said:
brite do pwn, and bd is op, so that pwn!
and it was more a hint why he didn't manage to login in 8min~

but ok, your pc is slower than mine gamah! (i think :~<)

You're wrong! I use a supercompter cooled by Liquid Nitrogen! Like my r0x UI? and see that Troll on screen..I pwned him!

14394.JPG

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
MaditioN said:
yes, i missed your crashing.

but..
still in 8 minutes you could not login and put end on or cast a spell? that must be some retarded slow computer you have.

and still rules out what other people in your grp said on fh last night, "we will try no to add" still adding away each fight when you saw us, when groups like RF, even think evita's grp went away from adding once last night (oO) and no hibs add, except nfd~~

and we had a pretty nice fight with rf with ra's down and 3 deaths before you came, any brehon grp would've killed us in that moment, but not NFD!

So yes, well done, you'eve gauged the fact that i'm a student, about to settle myself into 20k debt, dont have a mummy, and a daddy who will grant my every wish. And as such deduced that i dont have money to waste on upgrading my PC.

Secondly it's not 'my' group - i play the bard when im asked; i hate playing it, its a thankless class, which has no defense, no offense, and is generally frustrating and unenjoyable. As such - as i stated in my previous post (which again you neglected to read).

Sneakies said:
Stlong. (wasn't NFD fixed group either, was an alliance pug group that only had half of us on comm's - hardly an RR9++ - opt - fixed group - but hey )

So - If i bard, i lead the group - Maelstrom for example add, gank, and molest NFD on sight as a rule of thumb (doesn't actually need to be NFD either, just any NFD name you recognise). So; im not NFD yet on the rare occasions i play my bard, i become the subject of your fantasies. And to be honest. Im flattered.

However please dont kid yourself. It's an age old arguement, and you know it well. No one is above another in terms of how they fight in the frontiers. Its an RVR zone in which everyone can fight everyone in any manner they like. Albs add, gank, and camp, funnily enough - Hibs add, gank, and camp. And here's the shocker... Mids add, gank, and camp.

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
sneakies said:
However please dont kid yourself. It's an age old arguement, and you know it well. No one is above another in terms of how they fight in the frontiers. Its an RVR zone in which everyone can fight everyone in any manner they like. Albs add, gank, and camp, funnily enough - Hibs add, gank, and camp. And here's the shocker... Mids add, gank, and camp.

don't need to bring irl into this, i work to buy my computer just as everyone else do.

and yes ofc, everyone may add away as they want, but kinda feels like people who run a grp of 8 people want to find fights versus similar people. else they can just run 2-3 fg's and roll everything for the realm!

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
MaditioN said:
don't need to bring irl into this, i work to buy my computer just as everyone else do.

and yes ofc, everyone may add away as they want, but kinda feels like people who run a grp of 8 people want to find fights versus similar people. else they can just run 2-3 fg's and roll everything for the realm!

If i run as 8, yea, i'd love to find a fair 8-v-8. But RR10 group vs an RR5/6 group is anything but an even match. You earnt your rp's by putting in the time and effort. And in return you get to have much nicer toys at your disposal which all (whether you'll admit it or not) play a huge role in your success.

Imagine if you will, you were RR5 (i realise thats a hard concept ;P) - Well done, you've just lost about half your toys, and are now even matched with the average group running on this server :p

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
sneakies said:
If i run as 8, yea, i'd love to find a fair 8-v-8. But RR10 group vs an RR5/6 group is anything but an even match. You earnt your rp's by putting in the time and effort. And in return you get to have much nicer toys at your disposal which all (whether you'll admit it or not) play a huge role in your success.

Imagine if you will, you were RR5 (i realise thats a hard concept ;P) - Well done, you've just lost about half your toys, and are now even matched with the average group running on this server :p

indeed that's true, tho think our grp used our abilites like once or twice last night :e tho the passives play a big role for casters.

and still, a good teamplay >'s realm ranks, look on Pandora or Village People, very hard for us to fight, even tho they are RR4-7.

where have my pandora m8s gone anyway? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom