hihi

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Best thread for ages, its good to know that Maelstrom care so much :fluffle:

We love you all to!

Oldbone|Ramble

One of Freddy's beloved
The love in EU daoc community really makes me wanne come back, same old same old ;)

- You suck!!ettett111
- Your c0mp s0xs..
- We was afk kekeke!?
- We f0king rock, get it???!!!
- We loged/laughed here/there couse you added, cheated.. etc
- You zerg m8ers!!1ett11, we own... etc etc

Brite

Banned
you love it :)

stop taking so seriously lol its a laff :cheers:

all the best!

Bleeker

Can't get enough of FH
interesting thread

remember nfd gives out free rps tonight from 20:30 cet and onwards

edit spelling :/

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Guess we'll see you in game tonight, looking forward to it. Hopefully we'll get a few clean 8v8 scraps against you - make sure to lose those couple of hangers on you sometimes have with you.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Bleeker said:
interesting thread

remember nfd gives out free rps tonight from 20:30 cet and onwards

edit spelling :/

Our sacrifice makes the community stronger.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
thaaadi said:
And I thought NFD-crew didn't care about this thread :(?

well it was directed at me and i couldnt give a toss but i cant stop others posting :p

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Jupiter said:
well it was directed at me and i couldnt give a toss but i cant stop others posting :p

Was looking at having to do some work for the last hour of my working day but this thread was too funny to resist.

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Oldbone|Ramble said:
The love in EU daoc community really makes me wanne come back, same old same old ;)

- You suck!!ettett111
- Your c0mp s0xs..
- We was afk kekeke!?
- We f0king rock, get it???!!!
- We loged/laughed here/there couse you added, cheated.. etc
- You zerg m8ers!!1ett11, we own... etc etc

wtf frigging polanders! less crack and more daoc u spick!

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
thaaadi said:
But you seem to care alot :(?

the fact that i play a "support class", died 8 times, got 1 death blow.... eerm no i dont, i'll run in PUG's, solo, even neked and couldnt care if i get 5k or 105k.... can u say the same?... i'm just amazed dat a bunch of adding noobs can have such an impact on Maelstrom

thaaadi

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:
the fact that i play a "support class", died 8 times, got 1 death blow.... eerm no i dont, i'll run in PUG's, solo, even neked and couldnt care if i get 5k or 105k.... can u say the same?

Ye ran a 5-6 man grp last night and died all fights except 1 vs wrath of valhalla :drink: (though TDD FG added and killed them )

boppas

Fledgling Freddie
lol

Maelstrom still QQ'n about add from PUG grps :clap:

Good Opted grps > 2fg+ of pugs/randoms (Ive Seen the Old PE gank zergs with 3FG+ many times with nps, also seen them gank 2FG+hib opted grps nps)

2fg+ Pugs/randoms > Maelstrom, seen you guys wiped many times by 2fg's of randoms/pugs, :clap:

Why not be happy of a challenge against pugs instead of QQ'n that they add/zerg on you & they didnt give you (as you put it) & fair FG v FG fight!...yes sure its fair.. Random/pugs Vs Opted... dont take an einstein to figure out whats un-fair about these types of fights.

What fun is it steam rolling randoms/pugs etc when you can have a good challenging fight when theres more than just 1FG of them ?

Whats amusing is most peeps in Pugs/Randoms dont come on FH to spit there dummy's out cuz they got ganked by opted grps. But instead members of opted grps come on FH to whine about getting add off them, such skillz tbh! :clap:

& btw, NFD were not in an *opted* setup last night incase you aint clicked on yet, we were a few of us from NFD & rest were PUG & not using vent & some of us didnt even have ToA template...so aye...you guys *pwnd* lol :)

Have fun & watch the add!

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Xxcalibur said:
such love this post

i wanna add a whine comment from yesterday : less adding baf and thx to coo coo and the rest of mids who didnt add yesterday on our grp :)

Afaik we only "added" once yesterday and that was on a hib/alb fight. Those are free to go imo and I don´t whine when hibs charge in on our alb fights either.

Although we saw your group maybe 3-4 times fighting and left you. Didn´t even stick around nearby to kill of the grp that won.

Edit: We had lots of fg vs fg fights yesterday and some were spoiled by adding mids and others by adding albs/hibs.

Had quite a few fun fights against an alb group yesterday

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
boppas said:
bla bla bla

any good grp could kill 3fg randoms easilly in OF or before all the casters appeared.
and yes we do suck teh much m8, thats why we logged 2 night's in a row with 0 deaths on our /stats :(

and in the end, can't care less for farming zergs, we want fg vs fg fights, you are the guys who ruin them~

Corran

Part of the furniture
Graendel said:
Maelstrom plays well despite rr.

But anyway, can't resist adding on the grp setup discussion. I guess our grp would be a lot better utility-wise if we ditched the wiz for a theurg or a grapple-bot and ditched the minstrel for another bl tank. However, we run for fun now and not to be the most opted crew around. I'd guess some of the other groups are in this situation as well. (pets are nice but I would miss the napalm explosions!)

Theurg almost level 40 now granny... he soon be ready to run about and die alot :D

boppas

Fledgling Freddie
Originally posted by MaditioN
any good grp could kill 3fg randoms easilly in OF or before all the casters appeared.
Still see good grps do it in NF nps :)

and yes we do suck teh much m8, thats why we logged 2 night's in a row with 0 deaths on our /stats
There goes the e-Peen again +1 \o/ even though last night i seen a few of your grps deaths, unless you mean your own personal stats & tonight.. seen you get wiped a few times

Also i did not say once that your grp is "suck teh much" as you put it so why bother with that comment ? let me guess, You wanted to brag how*uber* you think you are on FH ......aint a bright idea tbh :)

Hmm wonder if you got added on tonight at all?, but your *uber* so you prob killed any add nps! :D

Cya in frontier ^^

boppas

Fledgling Freddie
FAO Madjs & co..

Ignore my last post tbh, replied to an earlier post of this topic & now just read the other topic posted by valg & seems we can put this BS behind us, i hope ;)

Anychance a mod can lock this thread plz ?

Pointless & going no-where, time to move on & plod on :)

Box4m

Fledgling Freddie
NFD is the best ever :D + Bopper!

Credits to NFD tonight, didnt add even once i think, ran past us fighting few times, nicely done

boppas

Fledgling Freddie
Originally posted by Box4m
NFD is the best ever + Bopper!

So im not just a sexeh Luri!, mus be my sexeh steeple hat that does it tbh :D

Tonight was GG1 you came across, Maelcoh's grp (i was in pug's all night!) but Gahn's grp will be running Wed & we WILL try to avoid you if we bump into you while you fighting another hibby group... just dont mezz us ffs! :)

Thats what happened the other night a few times, we tried to avoid FG fights but as we turn to move away (BANG! 1/2 of our grp is mezd! :( )

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
boppas said:
Tonight was GG1 you came across, Maelcoh's grp (i was in pug's all night!) but Gahn's grp will be running Wed & we WILL try to avoid you if we bump into you while you fighting another hibby group... just dont mezz us ffs! :)

Thats what happened the other night a few times, we tried to avoid FG fights but as we turn to move away (BANG! 1/2 of our grp is mezd! :( )

Bah, maeloch's group, thats like saying maelstrom is brites group.

As to the mez stuff, early call by bard that people listen too is all that is required. Best not to be in 1500 range of the average group if your non-adding intentions are true - thouh i'd be first to admit that mistakes happen.

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:
and thats the best u can come up with? oh my, the mighty Valgair cant even put a decent reply together, wow i can see now what sort of intellect i'm dealing with..... whats more, and it scares me, that u lot did go to bed with a smile on yer faces after it took ur gg 8 minutes to kill a 7 man bardless PUG.... can i b in ur gang, can i, huh can i

Is it "we all hate Valgair-day?" :p

be nice guys :twak: behave

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom