hihi

Lupa

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
How comes? They never add :s
They did not, but they were fighting another grp so we didnt attack... demodar came *root root* + healer came *mezz mezz*... but still i thought it was accidently, but than the tank ma came and started killing... this sucked hard and especially madis irc comment: "We had enough power and ras for another fight."
This changed my view about the honor a bit, but perhaps im just unforgiving. <;

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Lupa said:
Our champ and the buffbot(!) are totally stripped (thx goa)... but dont forget plz: we still hate you for attacking us while not adding a fight,tis was sucki sucki mr soldat... :<

havent seen your grp in ages so cant recall us attacking you after you not adding :eek: been missing that pwn valewalker!

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Gahn said:
Uhm sure all ra's down, low power, 3 dead when u are in troubles u got always good excuses ready xD i remember when u could deal with 2 fgs brehon after a fight with PE, now EVEN a brehon fg would have killed u, flawed logic imo u need some sleep Valg :twak:

was more like a comparision that a brehon grp with 8 druids would outperform your grp(s) ;)

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
MaditioN said:
get away from that wow you bitch and come back to all class 1 whine :]
you quit wow? i still remember amazing randy what happened mm :p

Gahn

Resident Freddy
MaditioN said:
was more like a comparision that a brehon grp with 8 druids would outperform your grp(s) ;)

Yus ofc; it's nice to see such nfd syndrome banging in your head, shame that, even if it's enormous, it's covered by your ego and your flawed exagerated comparisons, but you are funny: well in some way at least :eek6:

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
Lupa said:
They did not, but they were fighting another grp so we didnt attack... demodar came *root root* + healer came *mezz mezz*... but still i thought it was accidently, but than the tank ma came and started killing... this sucked hard and especially madis irc comment: "We had enough power and ras for another fight."
This changed my view about the honor a bit, but perhaps im just unforgiving. <;

doublestandards rox
: )

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Araudry said:
you quit wow? i still remember amazing randy what happened mm :p

quit after 1month or so, to much pve for my liking ;| snoz and the gang are still fighting verus the massive hordes of computer controlled monsters in their instances tho!

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
MaditioN said:
"WHERES THE FUCKING WIZARD?!" (c) vent <- when we meet your grp :] fire and smoke everywhere, frigging fps debuff nukes tbh :p

Hehe, nice to know the passive RAs are appreciated. I just hear Miracle!Miracle! on our ts whenever we meet you but most often too busy typing /release to do anything about it. ;)

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Its our new cunning tactic to beat you - 4 wizards 4 theurgs for uber laggage.

PS Miracle whats youre goddamn cast time - even with spreading my dds and confuse on you its a struggle to keep you interrupted!

Majsan

Fledgling Freddie
good entertainment as usual, ty all :worthy: :D

boppas

Fledgling Freddie
Madition...

You DO realise that 1 day an NFD grp will kill your grp fg v fg ?

lol all you like tbh it will be more
material :) but it WILL happen & then i might just stoop to your level & quote everything you say about NFD grp not being able to win your grp FG v FG ^^ then we can read more of your sub 12yr old posts of excuses :)

last night when u say we added on you...

We were fighting Albs (took down 5+ iir before we started on you guys) Then we had a battle with your group & we took down 3 of you...with no Bard & little CC & me being lop/hardly any buffs/sistless due to rez from alb fight & the fact we were also a pug grp... what was funny is it took you 8mins to kill us...also the fact 1/2 our pug grp didnt have vent :)

Once again another muppet posts his e-peen posts without knowing the facts 1st \o/

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
This thread is really funny. I had it for breakfast. I mean the first thing I did was to read it for breakfast.

I think I'll go 50 Body frow now on so I can properly fire debuff Valgair each time we add on them and we all can hear the whine over continents.

miracle-mm

Fledgling Freddie
dont giv bs about u guys was oom/ooe when add on us and about 8 min.. lols 3-4 of was down/ressed thats why it take 8 mins ~~

p.s. next time it take less then 1 min +10 sec for laughspam :]

Gahn

Resident Freddy
thaaadi said:
And I thought NFD-crew didn't care about this thread :(?

Must keep the forum interesting somehow :/
Seems that only ones who can properly bite eachothers are us and maelstrom ^^

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
boppas said:
We were fighting Albs (took down 5+ iir before we started on you guys) Then we had a battle with your group & we took down 3 of you...with no Bard & little CC & me being lop/hardly any buffs/sistless due to rez from alb fight & the fact we were also a pug grp... what was funny is it took you 8mins to kill us...also the fact 1/2 our pug grp didnt have vent :)

Once again another muppet posts his e-peen posts without knowing the facts 1st \o/

hmm now was it you who fought RF and not us? :D
think we got it wrong here m8, i saw a clear and robust adding nfd rush into our fight with rf when we had 3 newly ressed(unbuffed) people and like 2-3 rf people alive(max), ofcourse you almost killed us when no ra's up and almost half grp is ress ill after you add on us. but then.. you didn't even manage to kill us there, oh mustve been because the bard was ld, right.

and ye, the day nfd wins a fg vs fg :m00: :m00:

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Gahn said:
Must keep the forum interesting somehow :/
Seems that only ones who can properly bite eachothers are us and maelstrom ^^

the <3 for nfd will never fade!

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Belomar said:
Your FH title is based on your post count, not reputation points. :)

think someone named you could get diff titles from rep's too, so worth a try! :cheers:

all your rep's are belong to me!

Gahn

Resident Freddy
MaditioN said:
think someone named you could get diff titles from rep's too, so worth a try! :cheers:

all your rep's are belong to me!

No rep's for ya, only slaps oO

Brite

Banned
boppas said:
Was fun tonight when i nuked your BD down while you were running in circles & didnt interupt me 1nce wit your insta-win LT

yeh i know i played shit there, not played in 2 weeks so qq, but i had to get some BL off so we could pull back away from the 2fg, by the way who won that fight?

Gamah said:
hhah brite in mael xD Now he will think he is even more uber than he did before, his e-peen will be seen from space..WHAT HAVE YOU DONE MADITION!

was in mael before i had to quit for uni before NF fyi gamah my m8! i still love you :fluffle: and im not even joking :<

MaditioN said:
"WHERES THE FUCKING WIZARD?!" (c) vent <- when we meet your grp :] fire and smoke everywhere, frigging fps debuff nukes tbh :p

such lies its, madi: GET THE THURG GET THE THURG!.... me: there is no thurg.... madi: GET THE THURG!! boom: there is no thurg,

or smt like that ^^

was a good night, undeafeated, and beat NFD with 1 healer hahaha! :clap: and there was adds too, but i got crap memory so qq

Belomar

Part of the furniture
MaditioN said:
I don't believe you can--I have quite a few, and nothing has changed yet.

Having said that, I need more, so giv. :p

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Brite said:
such lies its, madi: GET THE THURG GET THE THURG!.... me: there is no thurg.... madi: GET THE THURG!! boom: there is no thurg,

was a good night, undeafeated, and beat NFD with 1 healer hahaha! :clap: and there was adds too, but i got crap memory so qq

or smt like that ^^

pft, theres always a theurg! :<
and was GA with 1 healer for epeen notice! me and demo did stlong healage!

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Belomar said:
I don't believe you can--I have quite a few, and nothing has changed yet.

Having said that, I need more, so giv. :p

i giev you, you giev me!

Brite

Banned
MaditioN said:
pft, theres always a theurg! :<
and was GA with 1 healer for epeen notice! me and demo did stlong healage!

ga, nfd, whats the difference o_O :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom