hihi

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
MaditioN said:
indeed that's true, tho think our grp used our abilites like once or twice last night :e tho the passives play a big role for casters.

and still, a good teamplay >'s realm ranks, look on Pandora or Village People, very hard for us to fight, even tho they are RR4-7.

where have my pandora m8s gone anyway? :(

Which lands me straight back to my PUG Group comment :D

As for Pandora, not really sure, i think some are back to playing on Excal (i know a fair few hibs got hit hard by the item stripping (one of my guildies was completly stripped on 6 chars including their vaults). So i think thats playing quite a role in a lack o hib numbers.

Septina

Part of the furniture
In all fairness, a mid grp has MUCH more tools at their disposal that helps alot in fg v fg xD

Intercept pet on spiritmaster
Tetsudo on warr
Banelord on bd
Phase Shift on healers
Vendo + banelord on zerks
Dedicated shearer

etc etc etc :p

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:
In all fairness, a mid grp has MUCH more tools at their disposal that helps alot in fg v fg xD

Tetsudo on warr
Banelord on bd
Phase Shift on healers
Dedicated shearer

didn't really wanna go into grp setup :D

Mids tend to have the utility, Hibs sorta have more diversity (more setup options n e whos), and Albs tend to have more players in their groups :(

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Septina said:

Tetsudo on warr
Banelord on bd
Phase Shift on healers
Dedicated shearer

Good Sir Alb, Are you insinuating that Midgard is a bit overpowered? :D
cant do that.
Morning btw :cheers: <- thats my coffe :D

snarf

Fledgling Freddie
MaditioN said:
reckon majsan took this ss after nfd added on us fighting RF, we had 2 man down(3 in total) when nfd came, RF almost dead.. nfd still died after 8min or smt, people almost died from laughter so reckon this is why majsan posted~

and yes, brite rox the box is in our setgrp now too terror your life in teh battlefield for ever :)

I also wanna be in mael and in the setgrp .. KICK BOOOOOOMMMER :)
Gif rps..

Septina

Part of the furniture
Chimaira said:
Good Sir Alb, Are you insinuating that Midgard is a bit overpowered? :D
cant do that.
Morning btw :cheers: <- thats my coffe :D

Why, whatever do you mean?
I would never do a thing like that :(

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
sneakies said:
didn't really wanna go into grp setup :D

Mids tend to have the utility, Hibs sorta have more diversity (more setup options n e whos), and Albs tend to have more players in their groups :(

haha so true :]

septym8's fg is 8(+5) to compensate the op'dness of midgard!

Septina

Part of the furniture
MaditioN said:
haha so true :]

septym8's fg is 8(+5) to compensate the op'dness of midgard!

8(+5) indeed, but thats just cause lethul is so damn fat :(

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Its 5 Paladins intercepting in the name of King Arthorious making up for no SM pet :(

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
this sux, can only buy title on fh throu paypal, and my visa who supported all over the world dont work with paypal, that sux! so gimme reputation for new title instead m8s! :clap:

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
MaditioN said:
this sux, can only buy title on fh throu paypal, and my visa who supported all over the world dont work with paypal, that sux! so gimme reputation for new title instead m8s! :clap:

The shalt spam for ze title

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
such love this post

i wanna add a whine comment from yesterday : less adding baf and thx to coo coo and the rest of mids who didnt add yesterday on our grp :)

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Minn said:
Thought u quit the game, maj :)

never did, was only a joke that 90% didn't get :] ppl still pm'ing him ingame: "oh you unbanned now?" :)

Gahn

Resident Freddy
MaditioN said:
indeed that's true, tho think our grp used our abilites like once or twice last night :e tho the passives play a big role for casters.

and still, a good teamplay >'s realm ranks, look on Pandora or Village People, very hard for us to fight, even tho they are RR4-7.

U didn't get already that they weren't any fixed? Knock Knock Knock, any1 at home?

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Gahn said:
U didn't get already that they weren't any fixed? Knock Knock Knock, any1 at home?

you zerg together all the time so hard to not think else m8! :mad:

Gahn

Resident Freddy
MaditioN said:
you zerg together all the time so hard to not think else m8! :mad:

Yes ofc we zerg and eat babies, and all the time like yesterday when only 1 mixed group from our alliance was running, kk ^^
Since we are so utter crap think that next Monday we will run in cg with both groups just to give Maelstrom free rps so u can sleep better.

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Maelstrom plays well despite rr.

But anyway, can't resist adding on the grp setup discussion. I guess our grp would be a lot better utility-wise if we ditched the wiz for a theurg or a grapple-bot and ditched the minstrel for another bl tank. However, we run for fun now and not to be the most opted crew around. I'd guess some of the other groups are in this situation as well. (pets are nice but I would miss the napalm explosions!)

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Gahn said:
Yes ofc we zerg and eat babies, and all the time like yesterday when only 1 mixed group from our alliance was running, kk ^^
Since we are so utter crap think that next Monday we will run in cg with both groups just to give Maelstrom free rps so u can sleep better.

that would indeed be nice rp material, thanks!

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Graendel said:
Maelstrom plays well despite rr.

But anyway, can't resist adding on the grp setup discussion. I guess our grp would be a lot better utility-wise if we ditched the wiz for a theurg or a grapple-bot and ditched the minstrel for another bl tank. However, we run for fun now and not to be the most opted crew around. I'd guess some of the other groups are in this situation as well. (pets are nice but I would miss the napalm explosions!)

"WHERES THE FUCKING WIZARD?!" (c) vent <- when we meet your grp :] fire and smoke everywhere, frigging fps debuff nukes tbh :p

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
MaditioN said:
aye as rf had like 1 man left when you came it was 3 way? orly. and why no cc or end? your the bard, less suckage and press the frigging end button it might go plingplong; and end comes up!

yes i do believe u cant read or count.... we killed 4-5 of that alb group and 2-3 of ur group...... without a bard, plus it was a PUG... and we suck? hahaha u guys are funny in a sad way.... now if we could only get that Elf to assist and on vent........

plus go back and read my post about adding, it clearly says "we do not purposely add on 1fgHIB vs 1fg fights" now, what u want to interpet from that u can (as no doubt u will)......

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
MaditioN said:
if you say so :]

and thats the best u can come up with? oh my, the mighty Valgair cant even put a decent reply together, wow i can see now what sort of intellect i'm dealing with..... whats more, and it scares me, that u lot did go to bed with a smile on yer faces after it took ur gg 8 minutes to kill a 7 man bardless PUG.... can i b in ur gang, can i, huh can i

Lupa

Fledgling Freddie
MaditioN said:
Our champ and the buffbot(!) are totally stripped (thx goa)... but dont forget plz: we still hate you for attacking us while not adding a fight,tis was sucki sucki mr soldat... :<

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Lupa said:
Our champ and the buffbot(!) are totally stripped (thx goa)... but dont forget plz: we still hate you for attacking us while not adding a fight,tis was sucki sucki mr soldat... :<

How comes? They never add :s

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Jupiter said:
and thats the best u can come up with? oh my, the mighty Valgair cant even put a decent reply together, wow i can see now what sort of intellect i'm dealing with..... whats more, and it scares me, that u lot did go to bed with a smile on yer faces after it took ur gg 8 minutes to kill a 7 man bardless PUG.... can i b in ur gang, can i, huh can i

aye after all ra's down+low pow on healers and 3 dead when your grp steamrolled into the fight, even a frigging brehon grp wouldve killed us there, but not nfd, never!

Gahn

Resident Freddy
MaditioN said:
aye after all ra's down+low pow on healers and 3 dead when your grp steamrolled into the fight, even a frigging brehon grp wouldve killed us there, but not nfd, never!

Uhm sure all ra's down, low power, 3 dead when u are in troubles u got always good excuses ready xD i remember when u could deal with 2 fgs brehon after a fight with PE, now EVEN a brehon fg would have killed u, flawed logic imo u need some sleep Valg :twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom