HIbs in albland now....

Martok

Part of the furniture
Nice zerg guys ive never whined before but tbh when its 5 fg's or sumthing vs's 1 fg i do think its a little lame, tbh giv @ least a chance not just steam roll.

Bleeker

Can't get enough of FH
what about the mids that outnumber hibs by 2-1?

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
GJ hibs! You managed to kill RvR! Piss of with your relics and go somewhere else please! Give us a chance!

Ticking

Fledgling Freddie
there were no hibs in HW at all tbh today so you must be drugged!

Ticking

Fledgling Freddie
You alb / mids better stick to PvE now hibs killed your game!

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
naughty naughty hibbis! :twak:

J/k, give em hell for all the lame zerging in the past imo! go go zerglings! ;)

Luona

Fledgling Freddie
Hibernia Won RVR game over

and btw arethir means Justin timberlake in latin :)

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Martok said:
Nice zerg guys ive never whined before but tbh when its 5 fg's or sumthing vs's 1 fg i do think its a little lame, tbh giv @ least a chance not just steam roll.

Guess hib have learned the alb way...at peak was 78 hibs in HW...the main problem being there is not 1 good group to kill hibs.

It is like the old OF where there where 5 fg mids in emain and 1fg hibs so trust me i know what you are saying. Our group also just logged due to being bored

Litmus

Resident Freddy
very boring /who = 150, /who hardri = 80.

partoling the one place where mids come from(berk) with 4/5fg then insta steamrolling anything that leaves just totaly kills rvr as whole because people just log out.

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
was fun this afternoon, hw was like old frontiers emain, hibs getting boat to beno, mids streaming out of berks and albs boating up the river. Small compact area with lots of good small grp fights, really enjoyed it.

Hibs and mids having alb keeps sucks for primetime rvr .. rocks for offpeak times :p

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Bleeker said:
what about the mids that outnumber hibs by 2-1?

Imo there wasnt any FG mids out that could kill a fg hibs. Deathspam proved that

Esspecially since 3fg of other hibs jumped the fight 1 min later

PS i did love it tho when i killed you martok with a d/q shear on my druid ;p

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Luona said:
Hibernia Won RVR game over

and btw arethir means Justin timberlake in latin :)

Piss off tbh, some people actually want to have fun in RvR.

Who gives sht about winning all the time, if you can't have any fun! In the end all grp was boored to death and decided to log.

The reason there were no grps to fight was because we didn't have 1 single clean open fight with less than 20 hibs.

If you think there are to many hibs and to few enemies, then fgs, why not go somewhere else? Ever considered midland might be a place to go to try and find some?

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Arethir said:
GJ hibs! You managed to kill RvR! Piss of with your relics and go somewhere else please! Give us a chance!

I never expected to see this sentence ever in the prydwen life span. But can understand your QQ after tonight.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Quinlan said:
I never expected to see this sentence ever in the prydwen life span. But can understand your QQ after tonight.

It's been alot of hibs in HW other days to, but those times atleast we've gotten a few decent fights and we've had fun. Today we made a total of 3-4k rps or so, and whenever we jumped a grp there was someone else there instant to rape us from behind and stealthers popping everywhere. It seemed like no hibs were roaming, only camping bridge and berks area.

Starbuck

Fledgling Freddie
Every Hib and their dog were out tonight it seems.

Goodnight.

Gamah

Banned
I am taking a more objective view to the whole problem.

I see the hole thing as one big mush of events that is leading to Hiberna dominating RvR (imo) Some may disagree.

1st of all I agree with you bigchief..offpeak its great, I had a 5grp of albs who were dominating hw yesterday..was great fun.

Now
1. NF kicks in albion zerg and win we gain a few relics
2. NF gets old WoW around the corner..alb attracting many PvE/casual types is bound to be hit harder.
3. Server population suffers and declines rapidly many albs leaving more than from the oposing realms 350+ on primietime before WoW 200~ after WoW.
4. Hibs who have been supprsed by OF for years still enjoying RvR Start to dominate with suppreior numbers and many high RR fg's roaming round.
6. Albs become withdrawn from RvR..many guild move servers albion RvR population decreases..PvE population that didn't move to WoW Stays.
5. Mid goes into decline..RvR becomes stale Byjana Bridge becomes the focal point of RvR. Alb decline covered up by the fact there was no major keep takes.
6. Mid recovers (partly) RvR keep takes start to liven up.
7. Over the last week RvR activity picks up..but although alb still has superior numbers online less RvR i.e 70 hibs in hw with 160odd online..13 albs in HW with 200 online, Albs become more depressed at the situation, less and less RvR and with less and less rvring retaking our keeps become harder.

Now I don't blame the hibs for being "WTFZERGINGNUBS" After all they pay to play how they like..and I would like to RvR...Its a chain of events..mids are getting zerged too but still have superior numbers to albs in RvR atm. Because there is little enemy activity about..hibs numbers increase and increase leading to a zerg though no ones fault..I mean come one 70 hibs cramed inbetween beno and berks. Now with hib numbers large and not many dying the zerg manifests its self..Hib guild groups find less and less to kill, theres theres a fg reported in bg..everyone rushes to that area to kill stuff..that FG stops RvRing because they keep being killed by superior numbers..the whole thing starts again.

Albion is not RvRing..and won't be till a decent leader surfaces, all realms go though this decline..unfortuntaltly with Catacombs on its way I see little to help out Albion in the forseeable future in RvR. I just prey hibs wise up because albion and mid are tired of being killed by superior numbers, they will go back into there shell again and RvR will dry up like it did before.

Heres to hoping
Regards
Gamah

p.s sorry for spelling / grammar errors but I cba t fix them.

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
I am taking a more objective view to the whole problem.

I see the hole thing as one big mush of events that is leading to Hiberna dominating RvR (imo) Some may disagree.

1st of all I agree with you bigchief..offpeak its great, I had a 5grp of albs who were dominating hw yesterday..was great fun.

Now
1. NF kicks in albion zerg and win we gain a few relics
2. NF gets old WoW around the corner..alb attracting many PvE/casual types is bound to be hit harder.
3. Server population suffers and declines rapidly many albs leaving more than from the oposing realms 350+ on primietime before WoW 200~ after WoW.
4. Hibs who have been supprsed by OF for years still enjoying RvR Start to dominate with suppreior numbers and many high RR fg's roaming round.
6. Albs become withdrawn from RvR..many guild move servers albion RvR population decreases..PvE population that didn't move to WoW Stays.
5. Mid goes into decline..RvR becomes stale Byjana Bridge becomes the focal point of RvR. Alb decline covered up by the fact there was no major keep takes.
6. Over the last week RvR activity picks up..but although alb still has superior numbers online less RvR i.e 70 hibs in hw with 160odd online..13 albs in HW with 200 online, Albs become more depressed at the situation, less and less RvR and with less and less rvring retaking our keeps become harder.

Now I don't blame the hibs for being "WTFZERGINGNUBS"...Its a chain of events..mids are getting zerged too but still have superior numbers to albs in RvR atm. Because there is little enemy activity about..hibs numbers increase and increase leading to a zerg though no ones fault..I mean come one 70 hibs cramed inbetween beno and berks. Now with hib numbers large and not many dying the zerg manifests its self..Hib guild groups find less and less to kill, theres theres a fg reported in bg..everyone rushes to that area to kill stuff..that FG stops RvRing because they keep being killed by superior numbers..the whole thing starts again.

Albion is not RvRing..and won't be till a decent leader manifests it's self, all realms go though this decline..unfortuntaltly with Catacombs on its way I see little to help out Albion in the forseeable future in RvR. I just prey hibs wise up because albion and mid are tired of being killed by superior numbers, they will go back into there shell again and RvR will dry up like it did before.

Heres to hoping
Regards
Gamah

p.s sorry for spelling / grammar errors but I cba t fix them.

Pretty accurate post i have to say

I would like to add 1 thing. Hibernia still has alot (compared to alb/mid) old timers and high realm ranks playing. In the FG rvr this makes a pretty big difference.

Eventho the server pop is very low atm we can only hope the advertisement and catacombs brings some new players and old players back. And we can only hope lotsa people get bored of WoW.

Pops in realms go up and down...naturally alb and mids will pick up again soon. Mids already started with that. Albs will follow. Flow of the game. Just hope it happens before pryd goes down the drain to far

Starbuck

Fledgling Freddie
good points Gamah....lets hope RvR continues to be good like mon & Tues! And hope this was a one off bad night. I really am going to bed now though!

one final thought though.

I think we should run a programme of 1 am raids every nigth over the next 3 months co-ordinated with the mids to take all the hib relics/keeps and towers and share them out between us. I think that might help the situation. Anyone else with me?

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Starbuck said:
I think we should run a programme of 1 am raids every nigth over the next 3 months co-ordinated with the mids to take all the hib relics/keeps and towers and share them out between us. I think that might help the situation. Anyone else with me?
Haha :) we couldn't do that even if we actually worked together though. Rather would want hibs to give back the other relics or simply havre relics deleted from game, as it makes it even more unbalanced than it already is (hibs having all the high rr players), but im guessing that wont happen.
Taking towers and keeps from hibs would only be booring and it would make them farm us even more, they are very good at defending, and with game's current populations (as we've already seen) they will keep those relics and keep for some time.

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Starbuck said:
good points Gamah....lets hope RvR continues to be good like mon & Tues! And hope this was a one off bad night. I really am going to bed now though!

one final thought though.

Have to ask why didnt you take the S Beno tower with a Mid BG. Would have really lowered the ammounts of hibs

Gamah

Banned
I would personaly rather GOA focused on increasing populations rather than clustering..

I see clustering as a cork in the hole..something only designed to plug the gap for a short time..The key to this game is fresh blood..assume that the average player plays for 2 years.. that extends doac life by about 4 years, cluster will be good for what? 6 months?

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Starbuck said:
what happens if we cluster with excal?

More people to fight. But this wont happen untill catas has been out some while, mythic/GoA believes catas will make population pick back up.

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Arethir said:
More people to fight. But this wont happen untill catas has been out some while, mythic/GoA believes catas will make population pick back up.

Keep in mind Goa said they are currently not even considering Clustering. So consider it not happening unless we get to hear elsewise from a GM or daoc.goa.com

Luona

Fledgling Freddie
To gm of kupo Khan

sorry arethir dont want to make this in to a competition but really should clean upp your own backyard before qq about rvr.

and saying winning isint everything then qq cause you got steamrolled by some hibbs .....

doesnt make any sense at all imo i solo most of the time with my ns so kinda know how it feels to get steamrolled for a full evening.

But really bang on the albdrum play some cry me a river tunes, 600ppl primetime on a server 1fg albs are out ppl tend to go where rvr is and atm rvr is in hw be happy there is ppl around to make rvr still. i dislike zergs always disliked them but if there is a single reason an alb qq about zerg i mean comeon :) soon you will be saying hibbs destroyed server i cancel my acc etc cant have fun in daoc cause of hibbs.

Always been one side in rvr that have been zerging if it isint the hibbs its the midds if not the midds the albs just cause atm you like to run a fg cause there isint any more "albs" that rvr doesnt mean server should adjust for you. just cut the qq and keep on ganking

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
RvR was okay (The zerg-counterzerg washing back and forth was pretty fun.) until the hibs were stupid enough to take Blen T4. That insta-killed the fun for the mids, who can't get back into action then.

And noone is going to bother with boats if there's 50+ hibs waiting there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom